over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Skim milk

How does skim milk cause cancer? The answer is that skim milk provides a particular cocktail of ingredients that encourage body cells to mutate and grow. All kinds of dairy milk are high in IGF-1 hormones. When you consume milk, the excess IGF-1 increases the risk of cancer in humans.

But IGF-1 needs the presence of estrogen metabolites to cause cell mutation and growth. Skim milk provides these harmful estrogen metabolites to a greater extent than other types of milk. This was confirmed in a recent May 2009 study that assessed commercial milk (D. Farlow, et al, Quantitative measurement of endogenous estrogen metabolites, risk-factors for development of breast cancer, in commercial milk products, Chromatography B, Volume 877, Issue 13, Pages 1327-1334). The study concluded that:

"Overall, skim milk had the smallest quantity of free estrogens. However, the conjugated type that dominated skim milk's profile, 2-hydroxyestrone, is known to be one of the most reactive and potentially risky of the metabolites. That metabolite's concentration in fat-free milk was second only to buttermilk's. Estrogen can amplify the cell-proliferating effects seen with IGF-1."

There are many studies showing that IGF-1 in dairy milk increases the risk of cancer. Here are just a few of those studies:

- The tiny homogenized fat globules carry IGF-1 from milk through the stomach and gut into the bloodstream where they can circulate through the body to exert powerful growth effects. This IGF-1 allows cancers to grow. (Robert Cohen, Milk - The Deadly Poison, Argus Publishing, January 1, 1998, ISBN: 0965919609).

- IGF-1 produces a 10-fold increase in RNA levels of cancer cells. IGF-1 appears to be a critical component in cellular proliferation. (Experimental Cell Research, March, 1994, 211-1).

- IGF-1 accelerates the growth of breast cancer cells. (Science, Vol. 259, January 29, 1993).

- IGF-1 is widely involved in human carcinogenesis. A significant association between IGF-1 and an increased risk of lung, colon, prostate, and pre-menopausal breast cancer has recently been reported. (International Journal of Cancer, 2000 Aug. 87:4).

- Several studies have shown powerful associations between IGF-1 and the risk of colon cancer, prostate cancer, and pre-menopausal breast cancer. (Smith, George Davey, et al. Cancer and insulin-like growth factor-I. British Medical Journal, Vol. 321, October 7, 2000, pp. 847-48).

LOL...

Skim milk containt the highest IGF-1 and the least Estrogen hormones, Sounds like a perfect cocktail for growth if you dont care about cancer...

Last edited:
Hello gentlemen,

I can't seem to find anything locally that is advertised as "Raw Milk", but this is what I've been purchasing. I would enjoy hearing opinions on whether or not I'm wasting my money:

t6yn9j.jpg

It is grass-fed and organic, also non-homogenized. Unfortunately, it is pasturized. They also have skim and whole. I don't get skim because, as posters on here have said, I believe certain properties in the milk are somewhat useless if not consumed with the fat present in milk. However, I don't get whole because I already supplement a lot of fat with organic coconut oil, so I felt 2% was a very nice compromise: the fats are still present for digestion purposes, but I'm also not getting more fat than I'd like to via liquid calories.

Comments/suggestions appreciated!

-Michael

Do you get this at your regular grocery store?

Yes sir. It's one of those huge grocery stores where half of it is all about organic foods, local farm-grown products, etc etc., and then the other half is just a normal grocery store that has all of the regular non-organic brands (Nabisco, General Mills, etc.).

Their milk section is a combined refrigerator, so half of the fridge is just regular milk (mainly Deans brand and store-brand I believe), and then the other half is varying degrees of organic milk (some homogenized, some not, some grass-fed, some not, etc.). That was the "best" product I could find in that section.

I drink 2 gallons of skim milk / week...

I used to get raw milk from some Amish people when I lived in the midwest...

Just drink water and save some money. At least drink full fat milk, ur drinking junk! There is nothing left after processing but a little calcium.

How does skim milk cause cancer? The answer is that skim milk provides a particular cocktail of ingredients that encourage body cells to mutate and grow. All kinds of dairy milk are high in IGF-1 hormones. When you consume milk, the excess IGF-1 increases the risk of cancer in humans.

But IGF-1 needs the presence of estrogen metabolites to cause cell mutation and growth. Skim milk provides these harmful estrogen metabolites to a greater extent than other types of milk. This was confirmed in a recent May 2009 study that assessed commercial milk (D. Farlow, et al, Quantitative measurement of endogenous estrogen metabolites, risk-factors for development of breast cancer, in commercial milk products, Chromatography B, Volume 877, Issue 13, Pages 1327-1334). The study concluded that:

"Overall, skim milk had the smallest quantity of free estrogens. However, the conjugated type that dominated skim milk's profile, 2-hydroxyestrone, is known to be one of the most reactive and potentially risky of the metabolites. That metabolite's concentration in fat-free milk was second only to buttermilk's. Estrogen can amplify the cell-proliferating effects seen with IGF-1."

There are many studies showing that IGF-1 in dairy milk increases the risk of cancer. Here are just a few of those studies:

- The tiny homogenized fat globules carry IGF-1 from milk through the stomach and gut into the bloodstream where they can circulate through the body to exert powerful growth effects. This IGF-1 allows cancers to grow. (Robert Cohen, Milk - The Deadly Poison, Argus Publishing, January 1, 1998, ISBN: 0965919609).

- IGF-1 produces a 10-fold increase in RNA levels of cancer cells. IGF-1 appears to be a critical component in cellular proliferation. (Experimental Cell Research, March, 1994, 211-1).

- IGF-1 accelerates the growth of breast cancer cells. (Science, Vol. 259, January 29, 1993).

- IGF-1 is widely involved in human carcinogenesis. A significant association between IGF-1 and an increased risk of lung, colon, prostate, and pre-menopausal breast cancer has recently been reported. (International Journal of Cancer, 2000 Aug. 87:4).

- Several studies have shown powerful associations between IGF-1 and the risk of colon cancer, prostate cancer, and pre-menopausal breast cancer. (Smith, George Davey, et al. Cancer and insulin-like growth factor-I. British Medical Journal, Vol. 321, October 7, 2000, pp. 847-48).

LOL...

Skim milk containt the highest IGF-1 and the least Estrogen hormones, Sounds like a perfect cocktail for growth if you dont care about cancer...

I was told this very thing by my TRT doctor...She told me it would be best to cut out skim milk altogether because just two glasses a day of it increases cancer risk in men 10 fold and I go through a gallon in about a day and a half...Unfortunately, I have been really deaf to her advise and continue drinking it:eek::(

Just drink water and save some money. At least drink full fat milk, ur drinking junk! There is nothing left after processing but a little calcium.

Just calcium? What about the protein and carbs? Not saying the carbs are good but curious what you mean?

LOL @ fat free milk. How the hell do you expect to absorb the fat-soluble vitamins? Full fat raw milk is what you guys need!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

This made me think, when I take dessicated liver, beverly ultra 40 to be exact. Am I missing out on the vitamin A etc it claims to have since the fat has been extracted? I also take cod liver oil for vitamin A.

By the way knight told me about a very good site where I get normal priced raw milk and other raw or natural products delivered right to my door in NYC.

PM me for a good milk guy.

I aint drinking that crap.

Whether its raw milk(Full of estrogen) or Skim milk.

After reading more about it, more to you guys, if you want estrogen in your bodies good for you, i pass on that.

After reading more about it, more to you guys, if you want estrogen in your bodies good for you, i pass on that.

You just don't get it I guess.

You just don't get it I guess.

Did you just read the Study report that i posted???

Or you cant understand it and i need to explain it to you like a little girl???

Did you just read the Study report that i posted???

Or you cant understand it and i need to explain it to you like a little girl???

like a little girl

Thats exaclty what ive been told.

I heard Skim milk(Fat free milk 0%) boost Growth hormone the highest too.

I also heard that Milk with fat(Highest than 1%) Contain alot of estrogen in the milk fat...

LOL. THIS is what you are relying on? What you HEARD? Good source. Well played.

Anyone who has taken GH knows there is a risk of making cancer cells grow IF you have them.

same for milk. You actually have to have the cells in order to make them grow.

I hate it when people try scare tactics. Educate yourself.

No doubt the best milk to drink would be raw if you can get it. If not, I would go with a non-homogenized and organic milk so that at least you do not get all the toxins. Homogenization breaks up the fat particles too much.

7.50$ a gallon?!?! I pay 15$ a gallon for raw milk at Sprouts in socal. Hands down best tasting milk. 3 gals a week.

More hand grenades please.

Gov't wants to regulate it so the money goes in their pocket and not the farmer's.

I understand. It's usual for all branches in regard of governmental regulations :-(

The article you provided above does not show causation of anything, whether it be skim milk or raw milk. The studies used are a joke, seriously. You should read the research behind what you post.

For example, if it was as simple as IGF-1 absorbed into the blood stream from estrogen and fat globules, every major phatrmaceutical company in the world invested in IGF-1 would market it in drug therapy of some sort. The fact that IGF-1 is denatured through the digestive process renders it useless.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131