over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sleep aids

I was using 1mg Xanax for a long time on and off and I had withdrawal when stopping for 2 weeks. Too bad because it worked fairly well
I wouldn't wish benzo withdrawal upon my worst enemy. Glad you made it through...I assume you did.

I just talked to my doc about this. She had m taking (1) lunesta 3mg and (2) trazadone 50mg. I was onlly getting about 2-3 hrs of sleep before waking up.
I added (1) benadryl 25mg to the mix and may get 4hrs of sleep. She took me off all of this and gave me (1) Amitriptylin 25mg.
I started last night and it took about an hour to kick in and relaxed me pretty good but it didn't shut me down. I woke up all night but it didn't affect me at work today. Weird.
We have a teleconference nest week to see how it's working. She told me yesterday she may up my dosage if it's not doing the job.

I just talked to my doc about this. She had m taking (1) lunesta 3mg and (2) trazadone 50mg. I was onlly getting about 2-3 hrs of sleep before waking up.
I added (1) benadryl 25mg to the mix and may get 4hrs of sleep. She took me off all of this and gave me (1) Amitriptylin 25mg.
I started last night and it took about an hour to kick in and relaxed me pretty good but it didn't shut me down. I woke up all night but it didn't affect me at work today. Weird.
We have a teleconference nest week to see how it's working. She told me yesterday she may up my dosage if it's not doing the job.
Hopefully she can get it figured out. I’ve dealt with sleeping issues for years. I took Ambian then lunesta when they first came out. I wouldn’t remember anything once it hit me. Dr swapped to Ativan to calm my mind and Triazolm before bed. The Triazolm has been a life saver and the only thing to work well and not groggy in the morning.

Hopefully she can get it figured out. I’ve dealt with sleeping issues for years. I took Ambian then lunesta when they first came out. I wouldn’t remember anything once it hit me. Dr swapped to Ativan to calm my mind and Triazolm before bed. The Triazolm has been a life saver and the only thing to work well and not groggy in the morning.
It was prescribed along time ago by dentist to put patients to sleep.

I’ve taken ambien for 20 years now. Never had any crazy sides except good quality sleep

Triazolm (Halcion) is some serious stuff . . . from the benzo family.

Considered it might be stress related? Job/relationship? I get this way from time to time and it's work related for me.
The solution likely isn't a chemical to override your wake/sleep cycle. It's more likely psychological/behavioral in how you deal/cope with stress/anxiety.

I wouldn't wish benzo withdrawal upon my worst enemy. Glad you made it through...I assume you did.
It lasted way longer than it needed to since I didn't even know it was benzo withdrawal so I would still take a xanax some nights and others I wouldn't.

Once I finally identified it was withdrawal, it took me about 12 days for symptoms to go away. It probably would have been much worse if I had done more than 1mg only pre bedtime.

I can’t sleep without massive amounts of THC
find strains if possible that have CBN in it also (along with thc).....
CBn is legal actually you can find it online. Same with THCa which is the same as DeLTA 9 THC concentrates sold at clinics, if not more potent , I've been tempted to order some online but I am in proximity to 10 legal dispensaries + 20 legal MMJ delivery services so ehh, darknet is also tempting they have killer deals but I just don't trust the stuff on there, too many knock offs and replicas on tradekey and alibaba to mimic EXACT packaging, this has also tainted the legal psilo industry

I just finished some skywalker og live resin and am getting some forbidden fruit shortly, 25$/2g live resin, live resin > shatter > crumble > badder, live resin maintains all the other cannabanoids

rosin /liquid diamonds is right there in quality also

doxyalmine succinate > Diphenhydramine HCl
cant pay me to take trazodone again. even 100mg gabapentin works better without nasty pcp without the angel dust high only the side effect feeling in AM. Thats wtf trazodone feels like, angel dust side effects without the HIGH

Diphenhydramine hits me ridiculously hard. I’d love to know why, as I generally have a high tolerance for things. Problem is, if I don’t get to sleep soon enough I get restless leg syndrome.

Have a stash of lunesta for emergencies—really can’t take it on weeknights though so it rarely gets used.

GH before bed too, if that fits your protocol.

So, I'm not 100% sure about Catral specifically, but finding a cannabis club in Spain isn't usually too tough. They're often tucked away in less obvious spots, so asking around locally might be your best bet. If you're into using medical cannabis, it can be a real lifesaver. I've heard some folks swear by it for all sorts of things. Just make sure you're clued up on the laws and regulations in your area, 'cause you don't wanna get on the wrong side of that.

I take 7.5mg Remeron nightly, have done so for over 15 years. Since last year I also take 2.5mg Ambien which helps the initial sleep onset time, I've added Magnesium Bi-glycinate recently and that really helps relax me. I feel great in the mornings but I know Remeron can make people feel very drowsy the next day, and initially it can give crazy carb cravings 😂

Try having a glass of wine or a couple of shots of liquor with the Benadryl.

Also, try something like Walsleep or Zzzquil. Yea its the same active ingredient as Benadryl (diphenhydramine) but you never know. Their formula may work better for some odd reason ( I tried Krogers version of Sleep aid, same ingredient, same concentration, but it just didnt work as well as those other two) Plus its in liquid form so it wil hit you faster than the benadryl.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws