over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

STEROID TEST @ PROBOFFICE

Muay Thai

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
today i had to do a urine test testing me for anabolics

I am on probation and almost off , it was a piss test

im almost off probation few more months, my piss was dark alot of uric acid and kidney stuff

i am maybe on 1cc of test 250 per week if even that i havent really been running anything, and abombs here and there but i havent pinned or taken abombs in more than 5 days

anti estrogens i do have in system though . TIPS please

Study from 11 years ago, not sure if this new method is already employed:

Mass spectrometric description of novel oxymetholone and desoxymethyltestosterone metabolites identified in human urine and their importance for doping control​

Tim Sobolevsky 1, Grigory Rodchenkov
Affiliations expand

Abstract​

The metabolism of two anabolic steroids - oxymetholone and desoxymethyltestosterone - was reinvestigated to identify new targets potentially valuable for the antidoping analysis. Excretion urine samples from the laboratory reference collection were used in this study. Following fractionation of the urinary extract by means of high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC), each fraction was subjected to gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS) and gas chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (GC-MS/MS) analysis after trimethylsilylation. About 20 metabolites were found for desoxymethyltestosterone and more than 40 for oxymetholone, with many of them being isomeric compounds. In addition to the well-known reduced and hydroxylated metabolites, 18-nor-17,17-dimethyl and 18-nor-17-hydroxymethyl-17-methyl steroids were also identified. Having evaluated all the metabolites in terms of how long they could be detected, we suggest that 18-nor-2ξ,17β-hydroxymethyl-17α-methyl-5α-androst-13-en-3α-ol is an important marker of oxymetholone abuse. In case of desoxymethyltestosterone, better detectability could be achieved if 18-nor-17,17-dimethyl-5α-androst-13-en-2ξ,3α-diol is monitored. These novel metabolites could be detected using GC-MS/MS at least for 14 days after administration of these anabolic steroids compared to 5-7 days for previously reported metabolites.

im almost off probation few more months, my piss was dark alot of uric acid and kidney stuff

i am maybe on 1cc of test 250 per week if even that i havent really been running anything, and abombs here and there but i havent pinned or taken abombs in more than 5 days

That’s odd I never ever, ever heard of probation testing for anabolics! Nutz narcotics yes, get a prescription off good old doc for trt and cover yourseld

I wish I had something valuable to give you about the test... That's freaking crazy, dude. I know it's your home but get the ef outta Cali... I've never heard of such a thing in my life!!!

bro im getting tf out of here after probation, i thought they were going to lock me up today . this state is rn down im a country boy at heart,

wtf are they going to do, come and arrest me for having high testosterone level? I TOOK test boosters there's no way it will be raised high i haven't done more than like 300mg in months per week , abombs maybe

its been a bad week guys, I just got dumped also, positive note: moving in with kids mom and son for now. blessing to be around son again all the time. And ill be able to save money and im moving to the beach fuck yeah! its like 10min from beach

other than that i am heartbroken about breakup, details are insane like jerry springer level @OuchThatHurts

That’s odd I never ever, ever heard of probation testing for anabolics! Nutz narcotics yes, get a prescription off good old doc for trt and cover yourseld
fuck, im more concerned about the oxymetholone detection time but I've been to sauna a few times and steam for vigorous sweat sessions and lots of diuretics and other p[urging mechanisms

bro im getting tf out of here after probation, i thought they were going to lock me up today . this state is rn down im a country boy at heart,

wtf are they going to do, come and arrest me for having high testosterone level? I TOOK test boosters there's no way it will be raised high i haven't done more than like 300mg in months per week , abombs maybe

its been a bad week guys, I just got dumped also, positive note: moving in with kids mom and son for now. blessing to be around son again all the time. And ill be able to save money and im moving to the beach fuck yeah! its like 10min from beach

other than that i am heartbroken about breakup, details are insane like jerry springer level @OuchThatHurts
Damn bro sorry to hear. Im also a country guy, Cali and many places now days aren't a fit for us, the world is changing, not like when we grew up. Any idea where you will go? Down south? There are nice places in wva and pa too.

You gonna run into issues my man.

Taking exogenous testosterone will show up in the test IF it’s specifically looking for it. I had to do court ordered bloodwork for AAS due to my piece of shit X-wife. My life was literally blown apart because of her.

Do you have a proper Rx script for taking exogenous Testosterone?

Cage

You gonna run into issues my man.

Taking exogenous testosterone will show up in the test IF it’s specifically looking for it. I had to do court ordered bloodwork for AAS due to my piece of shit X-wife. My life was literally blown apart because of her.

Do you have a proper Rx script for taking exogenous Testosterone?

Cage
no @ RX SCRIPT fuck man, bro this will land me in the pen i just dont see how they can prove it if its low af, i did have some npp in system though

literally barely anything in system i was pinning like 50mg test prop 2x per week . jesus man now I Am worried

no @ RX SCRIPT fuck man, bro this will land me in the pen i just dont see how they can prove it if its low af, i did have some npp in system though

literally barely anything in system i was pinning like 50mg test prop 2x per week . jesus man now I Am worried
Through carbon isotope testing they can tell if the testosterone is endogenous or exogenous. I don't know if they'll do this but it is possible.

The issue is the metabolites from the AAS. These steroid specific tests will show these metabolites. Did your PO specifically say this was for steroids? Have you given your PO reason to suspect you using AAS? If he/she did not then it’s just for narcotics.

Cage

Stash the AAS somewhere outside of your ex's and son's place. Then go buy test boosters and anything else OTC that might make your case. Dump some out so it looks like you've been taking them for a while and maybe actually take some. Also, it all depends how extensive their lab testing is. I don't know what the standard is today. Like others have said, you could get a script but I'm sure they'll look into when it was first prescribed.

Odd.. I was just thinking about you today... Hadn't seen you post in a while.
Just stay with your son and that situation. The rest is bullshit. if the relationship is healthy that is.
I have a couple mom's with minor kids.
One mom wants to rekindle. Nah. She's always down TF though. Like on demand. Whenever.
Another needs some time away from me(12 year relationship)
The last one I'd be willing to work it out and be done with the bullshit. The random fucks just don't do it anymore.
Anyway..
Don't they only test if they suspect AAS use ? Or maybe that's the military.
Test booster is one thing. But if using UGL, you never know if that test is really test. or tainted with something else. But I seem to remember you had a TJ rx. Then I think you're safe.
But only you know the real situation.

Damn bro sorry to hear. Im also a country guy, Cali and many places now days aren't a fit for us, the world is changing, not like when we grew up. Any idea where you will go? Down south? There are nice places in wva and pa too.
Wva and pa ? I guess in terms of landscape and country side. But policy wise, id say PA is a hard no.

Definitely:

Texas
Florida

Maybe:

Alabama
Utah
Idaho
Montana
Missouri

That’s far from standard protocol unless you’ve been busted with AAS on your current or previous cases. I hate to say it but it sounds like someone ratted.

Wva and pa ? I guess in terms of landscape and country side. But policy wise, id say PA is a hard no.

Definitely:

Texas
Florida

Maybe:

Alabama
Utah
Idaho
Montana
Missouri
Idk about for @Muay Thai but I'd have Iowa on this list. I'm in Texas and love it here. Summers can be a bit brutal though.

Idk about for @Muay Thai but I'd have Iowa on this list. I'm in Texas and love it here. Summers can be a bit brutal though.
Facts. But night time is fine. Especially with a breeze. Winters depends on which part of the state... But SE TX is perfect during the winters.
For me at least. I run hot.
I spent a couple winter months in MN fuck that. In SE TX you get a winter day like that maybe once every couple years.
In Iowa you have to deal with the cold for 6months out of every year. Nov-april.

Fuuuuck bro I feel for you my dude….

Were your charges related to AAS? As I’m sure you know it’s extremely rare that they actually test for anabolics. When I got busted years back they threatened that they could test me but never did. What leading up to the UA makes you sure they’re testing you for AAS?

As for the girlfriend situation…. I’ll send some positive energy your way man, sounds like you’re getting hit all at once with some real shit….

Odd.. I was just thinking about you today... Hadn't seen you post in a while.
Just stay with your son and that situation. The rest is bullshit. if the relationship is healthy that is.
I have a couple mom's with minor kids.
One mom wants to rekindle. Nah. She's always down TF though. Like on demand. Whenever.
Another needs some time away from me(12 year relationship)
The last one I'd be willing to work it out and be done with the bullshit. The random fucks just don't do it anymore.
Anyway..
Don't they only test if they suspect AAS use ? Or maybe that's the military.
Test booster is one thing. But if using UGL, you never know if that test is really test. or tainted with something else. But I seem to remember you had a TJ rx. Then I think you're safe.
But only you know the real situation.
IVG AND STR0NGBOPDY

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner