over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

STEROID TEST @ PROBOFFICE

Fuuuuck bro I feel for you my dude….

Were your charges related to AAS? As I’m sure you know it’s extremely rare that they actually test for anabolics. When I got busted years back they threatened that they could test me but never did. What leading up to the UA makes you sure they’re testing you for AAS?

As for the girlfriend situation…. I’ll send some positive energy your way man, sounds like you’re getting hit all at once with some real shit….
Facts. Borrowing from the Tupac story, he always seemed to bounce back and placed on the right track. But he always made decisions that put him on the wrong track. seemed like he had numerous chances to get it right.
I see moving in with your son as being placed on the right track after being hit.
Just make the right decisions going forward.
Again only you know the real . But based on what we know id say you're in the right position to get it right and keep it right.

Fuuuuck bro I feel for you my dude….

Were your charges related to AAS? As I’m sure you know it’s extremely rare that they actually test for anabolics. When I got busted years back they threatened that they could test me but never did. What leading up to the UA makes you sure they’re testing you for AAS?

As for the girlfriend situation…. I’ll send some positive energy your way man, sounds like you’re getting hit all at once with some real shit….
yes i got raided with a lab allegedly but got charges knocked down to distribution and plead to a strike

thank you all for the support, this is a really tough time but IM looking it on the bright side and as a a blessing

ex just called me and asked for an explanation of all the mean shit I Texted her when I Was in a state of abandonment and despair late night.

I felt extremely bad and apologized and meant it, i asked her why she was calling and that it was a bit odd, she sounded very somber, slow, like she is on perc or something i know she got wisdom teeth all 4 pulled less than a week ago, and her dad died and left a bunch of meds this past year. she taking metformin and doesn't workout

there were some major deal breakers, she was sleeping in the same bed as her ex that she lives with with her daughter ( not related tohim just her daughter) and he helped her when she was running streets years ago in order to get custody back of her daughter, so she married him also for tax benefits etc cuz he retired navy

she still living with the guy and using his va loan for tax break etc, and told me earlier she slept on bed still because her dad died on the couch, i said i understand but you could have easily got a blow up mattress or slept in daughters room. too many holes in your story

and she was evasive about past, mentioned a few crazy ass gun involved episodes and gang shit, gun held to her, and she caught a case almost got caught driving with a guy who had a bunch of whatever

and then id ask for more info and she would be evasive, anyway, everyone's saying its a blessing in disguise, she was generous so its hard to call her a gold digger, what happened was my crazy ex posted a bad review about her on google under my login and she freaked out on me, so i tried out of altruism to call her office and explain who did it and who has my PC (the ex is in the industry and this is easily verifiable she has engaged in this behavior, I've even talked to a mod about her before doing crazy shit to get back at exs) anyway, then i got into argument with her boss that went sideways and she dumped me afterwards

Facts. Borrowing from the Tupac story, he always seemed to bounce back and placed on the right track. But he always made decisions that put him on the wrong track. seemed like he had numerous chances to get it right.
I see moving in with your son as being placed on the right track after being hit.
Just make the right decisions going forward.
Again only you know the real . But based on what we know id say you're in the right position to get it right and keep it right.
thanks my G, love ya bro.

The issue is the metabolites from the AAS. These steroid specific tests will show these metabolites. Did your PO specifically say this was for steroids? Have you given your PO reason to suspect you using AAS? If he/she did not then it’s just for narcotics.

Cage
yes @ specific test, pretty sure i did the normal narcotic test also but i only pissed in one vial. estro levels might be high if anything i feel squishy and like my estro is elevated or prolactin

i have been depressed manic and she thinks behavior is related recently perhaps to AAS use, i dont look ripped dude but i look fit , i am hardly taking anything hardly working out but this shit scares me bro , i will be FUCKED

yes i got raided with a lab allegedly but got charges knocked down to distribution and plead to a strike

thank you all for the support, this is a really tough time but IM looking it on the bright side and as a a blessing

ex just called me and asked for an explanation of all the mean shit I Texted her when I Was in a state of abandonment and despair late night.

I felt extremely bad and apologized and meant it, i asked her why she was calling and that it was a bit odd, she sounded very somber, slow, like she is on perc or something i know she got wisdom teeth all 4 pulled less than a week ago, and her dad died and left a bunch of meds this past year. she taking metformin and doesn't workout

there were some major deal breakers, she was sleeping in the same bed as her ex that she lives with with her daughter ( not related tohim just her daughter) and he helped her when she was running streets years ago in order to get custody back of her daughter, so she married him also for tax benefits etc cuz he retired navy

she still living with the guy and using his va loan for tax break etc, and told me earlier she slept on bed still because her dad died on the couch, i said i understand but you could have easily got a blow up mattress or slept in daughters room. too many holes in your story

and she was evasive about past, mentioned a few crazy ass gun involved episodes and gang shit, gun held to her, and she caught a case almost got caught driving with a guy who had a bunch of whatever

and then id ask for more info and she would be evasive, anyway, everyone's saying its a blessing in disguise, she was generous so its hard to call her a gold digger, what happened was my crazy ex posted a bad review about her on google under my login and she freaked out on me, so i tried out of altruism to call her office and explain who did it and who has my PC (the ex is in the industry and this is easily verifiable she has engaged in this behavior, I've even talked to a mod about her before doing crazy shit to get back at exs) anyway, then i got into argument with her boss that went sideways and she dumped me afterwards
Stop taking those Project Pat lyrics to heart. :)

"Talkin' smart to a pimp you done broke the first rule
I'ma come on your job I'ma act a damn fool
When ya boss walk in I'ma play it off cool
If he step in our biz I'ma slap his ass too"

Gorilla Pimp - Project Pat

My buddy is a PO in California. He said he’s never heard of that unless it was part of a previous crime you’d been convicted of

My buddy is a PO in California. He said he’s never heard of that unless it was part of a previous crime you’d been convicted of
@Hyperemia nailed it. Someone had to tell. But who? 🤔 Such testing would be very expensive for a PO to randomly pull out of their ass...

my charge was posession allegedly so yes bro allegedly i had raws bvut got knocked down to sales not manuf

Well that’s why. You shouldn’t be surprised by it then. You know once they got your number your a marked man

my charge was posession allegedly so yes bro allegedly i had raws bvut got knocked down to sales not manuf
If they are testing for the drug metabolites which I suspect they will be it doesn’t matter what dose you are on or if your levels are in relative TRT range … it’ll show it’s exogenous test and if your PO is a stickler I’d be really worried, unfortunately. But until they conclusively come at you with that just hope for the best. Worrying at this point isn’t worth it since they already did the test. I hope it works out man fingers crossed 🤞🏻

ive known a few on fed prob , all for roids , all on color code testing , none ever stopped pinning , none ever failed a test.

i dont think they waste the money on testing aas , recs are easy and cheap for them to run through the machine daily.

In all sincerity (drop me a PM if you need help)

PushHealth.com
Get a prescription for testosterone. Submit blood work showing low testosterone. I have used them now for quite a while.
Fill said prescription. Tell the pharmacy (I use walgreens) you need a copy of the RX for work and ask for it in PDF.
Utilize PDF-Filler and edit the start date of the RX. They will call the pharmacy to verify the RX. Make a notation that you recently transferred the prescription in.

Gov employee since 2005 both DOD and federal; I have been tested for AAS now I want to say seven times. I have been able to provide old RXs etc for every single time one of these impromtu tests have come up. They need to check a box and move on to something more severe. Nothing more.

I made it just fine. what a scare though . thanks fellas for concern. more unfortunate events have transpired since I tried moving in with my kids mom and ended up getting jumped by her roomates loser gangster friends. she kicked me out and she is holding all of my belongings hostage and blocked me and wont answer me or my mom. im using friends pc. total bs, hardest year of my life fellas. also i got dumped last week from the girl i have been dating and in love with for 1 year. luckily i got some test back in my system cuz i had to hop offf cold turkey and that sucked. also she has my BP meds, and 3 credit cards that i use for purchases i dont carry cash. all of this infront of children, im going to take her to court again once i get a vehicle (it crashed). thanks for everyone support

i own online biz and customers asking for their order updates and I cant ship their shit because its at her apt and she will blackmail me with you know what if i show up with cops and say look here what hes got

any advice is welcomed , my body is beat up and my drink got spiked. scary 3-4 days unconscious. thank god for family! real family at least, love all u guys the same. ppeace

I made it just fine. what a scare though . thanks fellas for concern. more unfortunate events have transpired since I tried moving in with my kids mom and ended up getting jumped by her roomates loser gangster friends. she kicked me out and she is holding all of my belongings hostage and blocked me and wont answer me or my mom. im using friends pc. total bs, hardest year of my life fellas. also i got dumped last week from the girl i have been dating and in love with for 1 year. luckily i got some test back in my system cuz i had to hop offf cold turkey and that sucked. also she has my BP meds, and 3 credit cards that i use for purchases i dont carry cash. all of this infront of children, im going to take her to court again once i get a vehicle (it crashed). thanks for everyone support

i own online biz and customers asking for their order updates and I cant ship their shit because its at her apt and she will blackmail me with you know what if i show up with cops and say look here what hes got

any advice is welcomed , my body is beat up and my drink got spiked. scary 3-4 days unconscious. thank god for family! real family at least, love all u guys the same. ppeace
woo-hoo ( for the first part)

i’d switch to some test suspension

no comment on the rest, training (lazily obviously) and can’t wrap my head around it

stay up brother

my ex is meeting my mom with my stuff today, i cant be there the mom wont let me its lame, wonder what she is stealing first.

i also cant and havnet talkd to my son she cut off communcations for him to me and my mom his grandma who hes very close with

she blocked his messenger and blocked me. I wish she would be civil. I am talking to a gorgeous new girl but I Feel wierd, im still in love with the girl I just split wth

maybe it will develop orgranically as a gym training buddy. she is into the gym. ive had a crush on her also, and vis versa, for over a decade

the most recent ex and I had similar history, crush for a decade, finally linked up, was magical for a year. I need a vehicle im in a bad position, totaled the truck and im ona suspended license

I am going to get cracking on revoking license suspension (it was from my case 2 years ago) reversal and work on renting a vehicle. my credit is shot from the raid/eviction in 2020

I havea few solid friends I can bounce ideas off on but my situation sucks i cant work without a vehicle, and I cant use the money I Have saved to purchase one or i will be flat broke

I have clients emailing me left and right about their orders like hello??????? I told them id throw in frreebies for delay during our move. online store

i will get on some test suspension or prop asap. good idea. i took 40mg var and 40mg stanz and .2 of 250mg enan in quad and felt bettter

i need my walle tback from kids mom to get more pins unless she is cool enough to return mine, im sure she took pics incase i take her to court in future when im back on feet better.

she set me up and spiked my drink and her roomates friends jumped me last sunday. im barely recovering, ill post pics of my shins they got me good, sucked, i was there to create the family again, i ddnt know my son mom had a drinking problem and loser roomates who are affiliated with gang members, its also in a gang neighborhood, and where i grew up they dont like us, 35 years later why am i haveing to worry about that shit? The worst part is during this spiked drink craziness I went nuts for afew days in an almost psychosis and said some mean shit to my girlfriend and she dumped me.

i thought i was going to test dirty at po for other stuff, I dont do recs, recs ruin families and bodybuluiding, but after 2 drinks i was totally blacked out incoherent for 3 days. Very unfair and scary experience. I am just going to continue my biz get it rolling, work on license and vehicle, and get to know my new gym "GF" better. she will bring mea lot of clients she is ig famous lol

I also plan to get way more into bodybuiliding again. I had some Very bad vices during this past summer post hospital and I was basically adolf hitlering myself with polypharmacy everyday .

It destroyed my relationship with ex. i was difficult to be around due to ptsd and stims when we would meet late at night for gym etc. plus her energy level is so much more lower and docile than mine.

anyway i sent her a cordial sweet short email this morning letting her know some good news that im moving into new home with very nice custom flagstone rock work pool, and beautiful views, modern appliances.

So yeah, I am bored and depressed af. It would be one thing if i could go to gym but i dont have vehicle anymore. Im in SD so if anyone has any tips on where to rent vehicle or kknows of anyone renting one please lmk.

If it were me, and I’ve been right where you are with my X outing me (AAS sale/manufacturing) in court via a divorce. It really f’d me to say the least. Led to allllll sorts of police/courts bullshit.

I made a decision to focus on myself and my son immediately! Fuck trying to meet anyone new!!!! If I wanted some ass I just went to places I could get what I needed and bounced.

I did nothing but work as much as possible and provide for my boy. Worked stupid amounts of hours for a year straight. After all, you need money in this world! Whoever came up with that ridiculous saying that money can’t buy happiness was an absolute f’n moron!!!

As to transportation, look at cheap bikes. Like a scooter/moped, dirt bike, or motorcycles. Hell a bicycle will work too, but it requires more of a time management commitment.

Focus on you, your business, and establishing a relationship with your son. Once those 3 things are STABLE, then you can dive back into the dating world.

When ya went silent I assumed you ended up in bracelets. Glad that was avoided.

Cage

Stop taking those Project Pat lyrics to heart. :)

"Talkin' smart to a pimp you done broke the first rule
I'ma come on your job I'ma act a damn fool
When ya boss walk in I'ma play it off cool
If he step in our biz I'ma slap his ass too"

Gorilla Pimp - Project Pat
MT taking a cue from project pat..
Video starts at the good part..

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views