over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sub - Q low dose test revisited

That's true he only does 60-80mg per week. I guess the idea of lowering the weekly dose is more psychological.

It also depends on what brand you get, how potent it is etc..I talked to Emeric a few times about this. When I was on 20mg eod my levels were amazing, right on top of the range, but estrogen was slightly high. I went down to 60-80mg a week, but the test levels while decent were not as good. Then, I went to 15mg ed and that seems to be a happy medium.

I would experiment a bit and get blood work until you find what works best for you. Starting at the lowest dose of 20mg eod might be a good idea, then go from there.

I've been doing this for 3+ months with 100mg test e per week and then 100/100 test/tren. I really like it better and probably won't go back to IM unless I'm blasting

How do you like the test/tren combo compared to just test. have you done blood work with both protocols?

How do you like the test/tren combo compared to just test. have you done blood work with both protocols?
I really like the test/tren, I got blood work done right when I started just the test and it was fine but it's hard to say because I hadn't been running it long

It also depends on what brand you get, how potent it is etc..I talked to Emeric a few times about this. When I was on 20mg eod my levels were amazing, right on top of the range, but estrogen was slightly high. I went down to 60-80mg a week, but the test levels while decent were not as good. Then, I went to 15mg ed and that seems to be a happy medium.

I would experiment a bit and get blood work until you find what works best for you. Starting at the lowest dose of 20mg eod might be a good idea, then go from there.

I have a prescription and bloodwork so I know what I use is real and what my levels are normally.

Just a tip to add here for my Sub Q brothers:

Crisler recommends a tuberculin pin. BIG difference whether Sub-Q or IM. It's just a slightly larger gauge which has two plusses; No red lumps, and you can draw oils with it. The slin can be too fine a stream and irritate tissue, causing the red itchy lump.

This has changed now - Dr C uses an insulin pin himself (29g I believe) and has said his initial statement was wrong now he has tested further.

I personally do better with smaller pins and got more bumps with larger ones.

No doubt sub Q is the way to go. It has to be injected in a lean area or absorption is too slow. On a HRT site there was a bunch of guys getting bloods doing Sub Q and their levels were way lower doing Sub Q vrs IM. They were all way over 15% body fat and a couple switched to injecting in lean areas and it put them back where IM was. Injecting Sub Q into fat areas cut their levels roughly in half.

I am loving 15mg Test C daily and 15mgs NPP daily Sub Q. This is the best I have ever felt on AAS. Results are awesome and mood is great. Less is more.
Ppl have a higher chance of injecting too deep into fat areas cuz they know the fat level is padding the muscle underneath especially if using 1/2" pins... true subQ injects and i am paraphrasing from a lily pharm insert for slin cuz diabetics have same issue when their blood levels start to randomly bounce around out of nowhere when using their usual doses, 5/16" needles are perfect length for doing subQ when injecting at a direct 90° angle.. if your gojng 1/2" then really have to be careful at keep it at the 30-45° angle range or ull go right thru the thin subcutaneous area that is between the fat and muscle layers...

Now the question is what if youre traveling, you guys think it's safe to carry slin needles with test in them???

Now the question is what if youre traveling, you guys think it's safe to carry slin needles with test in them???
Some ingenious MacGyver shit right here... go by a small carry glucose kit and OTC walmart knock off bottle of hum-r to support your reason for carrying slin pins and then get a vial of injectable b12 to empty and tranfer your test in to... most b12 vials i seen are the brown glass to prevent the degradation from light so the presence of whatever liquid wont be alarming... and be sure to carry a few reg sized pins for the b12 front...

If you have preloaded rigs they will stand out since you cant leave plunger cap on and when whoever finds them will probably suspect heroin or other narcotic contraband is loaded... and that is then the start of a very bad day from there...

Interesting thread with lots of good feedback. Thanks for posting that video.

I've been doing IM for over 20 years and was skeptical about this until I saw Dr. Crisler and Emeric endorsing it. I welcome the change b/c I have so much scar tissue from decades of IM use. I've had needles bounce off my skin numerous times. But I'll be switching to sub q from here on.

is 1/2'' too long for SubQ - Lean guy ?

I back load them into 5/18 30g, and shoot it up my bumbum, the fat area

I went down to cruise, as of first of last November, until last week. Most weeks I did two shots a week of test cyp, totalling 150-200. I did find that I felt pretty good this winter. I was pinching the skin on the front of my legs and shooting there with slin pins. So, should I be doing it in the abdominal area, like the guy in the video?

I went down to cruise, as of first of last November, until last week. Most weeks I did two shots a week of test cyp, totalling 150-200. I did find that I felt pretty good this winter. I was pinching the skin on the front of my legs and shooting there with slin pins. So, should I be doing it in the abdominal area, like the guy in the video?

I would not shoot it in the ab area when I have a fat ass a few inches next to it

Does this have any application for higher 'cycle' doses?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws