over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Superior Peps ???

I heard we have the blue thick mk677 again. I need more. I'm on 5mg which is too low. I think 10mg is best for me while on YK-11. I don't want to bloat again.

Anyone on the current T3 batch?
I've been on tren for 4 months and my body temperature was 98.4 at the doctor yesterday so I think my thyroid output is low. I only need 25mcg max.

The only company I have used was SP they never gave me a reason to look elsewhere!

I heard we have the blue thick mk677 again. I need more.

Was the last batch less potent or something? I am currently on an old batch from a year ago and it's definitely working, but my other two bottles I just ordered a month ago or so and those have blue liquid as well with the new frosted style bottles. Am I g2g as long as I don't have the orange liquid batch or?

Was the last batch less potent or something? I am currently on an old batch from a year ago and it's definitely working, but my other two bottles I just ordered a month ago or so and those have blue liquid as well with the new frosted style bottles. Am I g2g as long as I don't have the orange liquid batch or?

You're good. The new batch is from our traditional supplier we have used for over a year. Every batch I've used was good. One customer didn't like the orange one which was a tiny batch to cover orders while the usual supplier was out. My boss said he only got one complaint on the orange one. I want the new blue batch. I know it's strong! I've only been on 5mg all week of my old blue MK-677 and still feel the fullness and strength.

This batch of exemestane I have is the foulest taking stuff I have ever had. I don't know what you guys used as a solvent, buts it's bad lol

Orange MK

Great. I have 2 bottles of the orange MK. So this is a supposedly lower quality batch?

Great. I have 2 bottles of the orange MK. So this is a supposedly lower quality batch?

I've had one complaint and several great reviews. The best thing about mk677 is you notice better pumps within days so it's pretty obvious if it's good or not. One person complained to me about the batch I'm using. I gained 10Lbs in a week because they got me paranoid so I started at 25mg instead of 10mg.

It's bad man haha.

Not sure what you guys used in previous batches, but it masked it a bit.
This batch does no justice.
The prami is the worst lol. Yea some carriers mask the taste but not always. I wish we would stick to grain alcohol. I always liked the feel of taking a mini shot haha

I've had one complaint and several great reviews. The best thing about mk677 is you notice better pumps within days so it's pretty obvious if it's good or not. One person complained to me about the batch I'm using. I gained 10Lbs in a week because they got me paranoid so I started at 25mg instead of 10mg.

I am the same. I remember a guy complaining about the tadalafil and it was the best it had ever been. I have also had quite a few guys try and get free stuff out of me saying x product was crap but when I ask them for an order number they never reply. Weaker batches are extremely rare but possible with any company. But in my experience it goes in this possible order... 1. lying wanting free stuff, 2. bad response 3. weak batch. Guys may read that thinking no but honestly over the last year some of the pm's I have received. Sadly there are so many reverse scammers and people who lie hoping to get free stuff these days. They have always existed but it seems to have gotten really bad over the 2 years.

Now when it's guys like Natrol/DNutz I know they are 100% telling the truth so if someone like that says something I look into things the best I can. Due to certain issues I haven't started MK-677 yet but will let guys know when I do. As JJ stated you can tell within a week if it's any good.

So are we back to that horrible tasting blue stuff now? I much prefer grain alcohol.

I purchased my MK-677 about three weeks ago. It is a greenish / blue color with frosted bottle. I've been using it for about a week and this batch appears to be very good. My muscles are full despite eating very low calorie.

I purchased my MK-677 about three weeks ago. It is a greenish / blue color with frosted bottle. I've been using it for about a week and this batch appears to be very good. My muscles are full despite eating very low calorie.

I'm on the same one. I started 4 or 5 days ago. I'm more full and vascular and my joints feel better. I have no bloat at all. My calories are super low. I see more detail everyday. I'm doing 10mg twice a day with my GHRP2/cjc no dac shot, and my clonodine HCL bp pill. All work well together to lower somatostatin and increase HGH out.

Food color does wonders to liquid orals or liquid research Chems!!!
Would hesitate to use these guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You write does wonders but then would hesitate using these guys. Do you think it is bad using food colouring?

I want our liquids to be red and taste of cherry :)

Last edited:

I Love when someone talks crap about something they haven't tried.
Try the current batch of MK677 for a couple weeks, and give your honest opinion.
Why the negative post?

Fixed brother. I know what you meant [emoji4]

JJ has been moody recently :D

Saying that if I was having the amount of calories he is having I probably would have had a nervous breakdown within 3 days.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
crankyfranky28
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity