over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Suspension

I have loved these for YEARS!!! No joke, they will get you jacked up!

Attachments

• agovirin depot.JPG
    agovirin depot.JPG
    169 KB · Views: 288
Waiting for VR supplies to open up its gates on his new product :a:tion-sm

Waiting for VR supplies to open up its gates on his new product :a:tion-sm

should be ready to go Monday morning!!!

:D

im gona do my regular shot today with them again. I forgot to get slin pins to see ho it works with them but ill get them tomorrow and test that firday. I think it will flow no problem.

thanks!

thanks for the awesome reply man!

This is an interesting concept. The idea that one can test clean close to suspension is a a bit skewed. Dosage is important for how close you can cut. Test is a suspension has also been shown in research to have a metabolism in 2 waves. The typical lump that one gets is the undissolved/ suspended crystals leaving the solution and forming a temporary depot. The ones that are immediately soluble and metabolized will have a very very short half-life, not quite terminal but very short. The leftover crystals will be taken up gradually and as research shows, there is another blood peak from these several days after the shot of suspension.

As far as oil vs water, oil is a solution and the crystals should be dissolved in the oil. In this case the testosterone will be taken up in a soluble lipid form and the overall clearance may be faster. Oil doesn't do much to change the half-life, and for something like testosterone base, which isn't highly soluble in most things (specifically water), the tne in oil may be best. I am unsure of how guiacol or something like ethyl oleate would effect halflife though.. the most fast clearing injectable test would likely be something dosed. Around 50mg/ml in a very stable/ soluble oil base.

just did .5cc water left tricep and .5cc oil in the right.

I could feel the water go in but wouldn't say it was painful.

I haven't shot my tris in a long time, so I feel the injects but isn't hat I would call painful.

I usually shoot then go to the gym but my schedule this week is all fucked up.

this would be a great "pump" type feeling, shoot this in bis and tris then train arms and you ill feel like they are gona EXPOLDE!!! lol!

:eek:

hells yeah! if you can make an aqueous that's as smooth as agos I'll buy some myself.

I have a set of these amps.. never used them... seen mixed reviews but my thought is how is it possible to micronize a testosterone, and mix it with something that makes it "just add water"?

Hey Ouch...

Those agos are the shit! Are they even available anymore? All my boys who used to carry all say Out of stock..And its been forever. 2 a day of those was bananas!

I have a set of these amps.. never used them... seen mixed reviews but my thought is how is it possible to micronize a testosterone, and mix it with something that makes it "just add water"?

Its not. You can not create a lyophilized powder of Test Base. Throw your amps away.

-Baseline

well shot bi's finally today.
I finally remembered to get slin pins too! the smallest my pharmacy had was 27s but that's small enough and even I was impressed! seemed like water and oil flowed even better through the slin pin then they did regular big pins!

felt great in they gym today, seriously I dont want to say too much as its gona sound like im talking shit, but....:love:

ill put some pics that I took up tomorrow and this should be ready to roll MONDAY!!!

Sweet !

well shot bi's finally today.
I finally remembered to get slin pins too! the smallest my pharmacy had was 27s but that's small enough and even I was impressed! seemed like water and oil flowed even better through the slin pin then they did regular big pins!

felt great in they gym today, seriously I dont want to say too much as its gona sound like im talking shit, but....:love:

ill put some pics that I took up tomorrow and this should be ready to roll MONDAY!!!

Thanks man, Count me in !!:headbang:

it worked!
special ed says YAY!
:p

now I have to tell you what youre looking at...

the two close ups are showing what the water based looks like when shaken.

the 5 bottles all the same size are 3 oil and 2 water, unshaken.

the 5 bottles with one bigger one on the left is a 20cc bottle of curc 200 for color reference, then 2 oil based then one shaken water and on separated water.

Monday these will be available for everyone!

be sure to get your orders in as we have a small first batch, then in about a week we ill have the special site blend. we will be restocking as we go and doing some wini, and tren base separate and maybe with some test mixes.

I am pretty sure drol and dbol will both work with this method if anyone wants water based inject drol or dbol or those mixed with tne or....

:headbang:

LK3

it worked!
special ed says YAY!
:p

now I have to tell you what youre looking at...

the two close ups are showing what the water based looks like when shaken.

the 5 bottles all the same size are 3 oil and 2 water, unshaken.

the 5 bottles with one bigger one on the left is a 20cc bottle of curc 200 for color reference, then 2 oil based then one shaken water and on separated water.

Monday these will be available for everyone!

be sure to get your orders in as we have a small first batch, then in about a week we ill have the special site blend. we will be restocking as we go and doing some wini, and tren base separate and maybe with some test mixes.

I am pretty sure drol and dbol will both work with this method if anyone wants water based inject drol or dbol or those mixed with tne or....

:headbang:

tell me how ..i want some of those !

Man I thought I'd never get interested in suspension till I read this and a couple other threads. I'm already used to high dose curc and res shots, so I ain't afraid hehe

I tried tren suspension and is fucking awesome (90min prewo), but it's hurts a lot, i can inject only in quad.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Connorarcher12
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws