over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Switzerland (Geneva)

No just the two gf's. One for over 4 years and have been with my new gf for just over 5 months. No I think the change will do me good. You only live once and I am not getting any younger so I feel it's a perfect time to try something new. But sure I wouldn't be moving if it wasn't for my gf. The money is another reason as they get paid a fortune over there. But the cost of living reflects that... probably the most expensive city in the world. Not risky at all as if it doesn't work out I will just come back... she would come with me too. Just adding I live in the UK so it's not that far and flights are fairly cheap.

The quality of life there is very high: very low crime rate, no pollution, very clean, excellent health services, schools, etc

All the best to you.

Be careful you don't get toney freeman muscle profiled, you'll be forced to take a drug test
Correction that is Sweden

Last edited:
Be careful you don't get toney freeman muscle profiled, you'll be forced to take a drug test

Wasn't that in Sweden, not Switzerland. In Switzerland prescription AAS are legal.

Within 5 mins of getting out the airport we were on the bus and some fat older guy started giving my gf abuse. He didn't know her but was saying to me in broken English he had no problem with me but my gf was a bitch etc. Then he kicked off on a man as he was getting off the bus. A few hours later some woman was screaming in French in the street and head butting the floor. I asked my gf what she was saying and she said she was being racist about Arab people. So my first impressions were not great and swearing tirades didn't sound cute. Although they do when my gf is angry with me... feisty :eek::D

Her dad was great but mental. He drove us to a hotel and went through about 5 red lights and kicked off on some guy in another car on the way. He done this after having a few beers and some whisky with me earlier on!

:D

WELCOME!!! :p

Seriously though, keep us updated on how things go for you Elvia... fingers crossed! :)

you should read less the newspapers. it depends also from where the foreigners are coming, never heard about people talk bad against americans.

where do you live ?

Never said or meant to imply the Swiss disliked Americans! I was talking about the French borderers who live in France (so mostly in the Alps) but work in Switzerland, therefore receive Swiss wages but spend them in France, not contributing a dime to the Swiss economy.

:)

Never said or meant to imply the Swiss disliked Americans! I was talking about the French borderers who live in France (so mostly in the Alps) but work in Switzerland, therefore receive Swiss wages but spend them in France, not contributing a dime to the Swiss economy.

:)

Well...Wizzy is known for getting a tad defensive....for fuck's sake don't mention crossfit around him ;)

Elvia! If your gf is super fucking hot!! Go move where ever the fuck it takes LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Elvia! If your gf is super fucking hot!! Go move where ever the fuck it takes LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She has the winning combo for me of a cute face and a big bottom :D Plus she is 22 and speaks in a Swiss/French accent. In all seriousness she is lovely and I couldn't ask for more.

6t1tzc.jpg

Last edited:
Time to go to the gate ?

5u1vrt.jpg

Best of luck to you Elvia! You are disciplined, goal oriented, and not afraid of a challenge from what I have seen in your posts and threads over the years and I am sure you will thrive in this new adventure. You are really living life, as most people have a tremendous fear of the unknown and would not have the balls to take the chances you are taking on. I like that you are looking at this as an opportunity and have a lot of respect for you... Keep us updated bro, Enjoy the ride!

Elvia arrived safely in Geneva. That crazy bastard made it through with a grip of gear. Hahaha :eek:

Elvia arrived safely in Geneva. That crazy bastard made it through with a grip of gear. Hahaha :eek:

I was expecting a security guard to walk up to me once I picked up my luggage. I even had to leave shoes at home to fit it all in :D

I was expecting a security guard to walk up to me once I picked up my luggage. I even had to leave shoes at home to fit it all in :D

amazing what you can walk through with isn't it! lol

I had this shady old suitcase coming with me when I moved...

this big red thing form the 70s, looked like something out of the movie blow...

I had that thing jam packed full of ziplock bags of various powders and plastic btls full of oils and solvents... shit I even had a gallon of bright yellow lotion in there! lol

no one even batted an eye!:eek:

not to mention the things hidden in my regular bags! :D

I travel with ALL of my various sups.... lol
;)

but leaving shoes at home...:eek: oh no!
had like 13 pairs with me... lol

:headbang:

Last edited:
I love it i am going to do the same thing as soon as i can just pick up and go good luck i know everything os going to go perfect for you brother have fun

Best of luck to you Elvia! You are disciplined, goal oriented, and not afraid of a challenge from what I have seen in your posts and threads over the years and I am sure you will thrive in this new adventure. You are really living life, as most people have a tremendous fear of the unknown and would not have the balls to take the chances you are taking on. I like that you are looking at this as an opportunity and have a lot of respect for you... Keep us updated bro, Enjoy the ride!

Thank you that means a lot. Although disciplined is a stretch of the imagination :D Things are going great so far. I will post more info 2moro as quite a lot as happened in the first few days.

I love it i am going to do the same thing as soon as i can just pick up and go good luck i know everything os going to go perfect for you brother have fun

Thanks brother. I am really loving the city so far. I just wish I could speak French... gonna have my gf teach me over time.

I will update 2moro as I have lots of free time :)

I know what it's like.....I was paranoid as shit the first time I traveled with gear. I even had loaded syringes on me.

Glad you made it ok brother. Good luck!

Thanks brother. I am really loving the city so far. I just wish I could speak French... gonna have my gf teach me over time.

Have you thought about night classes? Like 1h daily during the week... it shouldn't take you that much time, and depending on how fast you learn you could speak a pretty good French in 2-3 months. :)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Kamren
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws