over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Switzerland (Geneva)

Elvia,
Have you tried to walk up your stairs drunk yet? :D

Just did catch with your thread. Glad to hear u r enjoying it & things going great for u mate.

Actually, I find the Dolce Gusto pods to be equally, if not more, tasty than Nespresso's... ;)

Thanks for letting me know. Hopefully the shop still has them. Gonna pick one up 2moro if they do. I hope I didn't leave it too late. The normal price they sell the machine alone is 140 CHF over here. I usually write prices in $ as most reading are from the US. To the US guys 100 CHF is about $104 so pretty much the same.

Elvia,
Have you tried to walk up your stairs drunk yet? :D

Apart from a few weeks ago I haven't drank at all... really. Granted I did drink a whole large bottle of dark rum before I went out that night :p

My gf's parents went away to Spain for 1 month just before I came. They come back this w/e. We have been living in their place so we could get everything ready in our apartment in the mean time. There is no internet there (gets fitted in 2 days) and I couldn't be without promuscle so we are still here :D It was unfurnished too so we have been getting furniture etc. Does anyone fancy putting together an IKEA sofa bed for me? :D It was a nightmare getting the 3 boxes up those stairs :eek:

Just did catch with your thread. Glad to hear u r enjoying it & things going great for u mate.

Thanks matey. How have you been?

Mate not too bad just in a bit of shit lol. I will pm u to seek some advice. See what u think cheers

Mate not too bad just in a bit of shit lol. I will pm u to seek some advice. See what u think cheers

Please pm me.

I just ordered lots of supplements from Iherb. You US guys don't realiye how lucky you have it when it comes to prices. After years of ordering stuff in Europe I was made up. I got some citrus bergamot for half of what I would pay in the UK. The main reason I ordered was to get EAA/BCAA powders for intra training and bought 4 different branded tubs. Gonna just use 1 after the next.

Everything has been good apart from my gf's sister leaving the door open on the freezer outside (balcony). It is full of expensive meats and the top ones had pretty much defrosted by the time I had noticed. The bottom ones are ok but there was water all over the place. You are talking about 30 pièces of meat. Some of the items are $20 a piece. Meat is very expensive over here and it is the best cuts.

Just been the shop and stocked up on fruit, natural yoghurt, eggs and got 1 treat of passion fruit sorbet :love: Ok I also got some chocolate and coconut yoghurts but who is counting them :eek:

Hello mate,

A few pics from my trip to Wengen....you got to see this place while you're there

Attachments

• DSC_0196.jpg
    DSC_0196.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 740
  • DSC_0294.jpg
    DSC_0294.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 743
  • wen 2.jpg
    wen 2.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 735
Hello mate,

A few pics from my trip to Wengen....you got to see this place while you're there

Thanks for posting. Those pics are amazing. I will definitely see the rest of the country when I can. I know one of my gf's friends lives in the mountains not too far away too. My gf really wants to go to the Dominican Republic later this year. She keeps asking me so that is priority right now. Although not sure how it is gonna happen :eek: We were talking about the US too. I wouldn't be surprised if I moved over in the future.

It's been a very sad few days. Queefer will never be forgotten. I have been imaging what it would have been like if he had visited here. I think him and Amy would have loved it.

Just been training hard but my diet hasn't been the best. My gf's parents invite us over everyday. I should add they are both amazing but both completely crazy. I am not gonna go for dinner more than twice weekly. It's not like I put 100% into dieting but I am trying now but it is impossible there. It is definitely a cultural thing (Spanish). The other night I get there and she has done a lovely salmon dish with salad and that was perfect. I could have left and that would been dinner sorted. But thats just to start and she comes out with a massive plate of lasagna enough to feed about 3 people. None of her parents speak English but her dad is saying try this dessert he made with caramelized pineapple. He gave me a massive portion and looked so proud of it I had to eat it. I didn't like it but I ate it all. My gf asks me did you like it with her dad staring and I say it was lovely. She tells him and he gives me more :eek::D Then her mum comes out with 4 scoops of ice cream.

Another night she done me a big bowl of mussels in a white wine sauce. Then a plate of fish. Then a massive pizza!!

I did party last week too but thats the first time in a while. There is a very big Brazilian population over here. On the party night by the lake there were quite a few Brazilian bars/tents set up. I had quite a few Caipirinhas too. A few of the barmaids stripped off and danced on the bar in their thongs which was nice :D

I joined a new gym and I love it. It has loads of old cybex machines. Literally everything is the best I have ever used. Both the flat and incline chest press really hit the chest. The leg stuff is great and they have a great donkey calf machine. Plus a few plates loaded machines for chest, back, shoulders etc. Online it had the price for 3 months at a massive $875 for a privilege account and $675 for a normal one. When I got there I asked for 1 month and got a price of $179. So that is cheaper than 1/3 of 3 months but still a ridiculous price. The gym is not big but I am happy but I need to go everyday to get my moneys worth. It has a sauna and steam room too which I have missed.

The gym is called Harmony. I believe they have them in the US too?

Hello mate,

Look at the magnificence of those landscapes... so much space, the horizon seems infinite. Literally awesome. :)

And to say most people only swear by their ridiculous square meter of sand on a crowded beach in the summer... :banghead: way to miss out on the essentials. But to each his own, I guess... :cool:

Another night she done me a big bowl of mussels in a white wine sauce. Then a plate of fish. Then a massive pizza!!

And then?

:D:eek::p

Last edited:
How has your shopping for clothing been there? I understand that it is expensive for pretty much everything; I mean are you finding the right fit for your frame?

I saw this on facebook today: new pro Lukas Wyler had some threads made custom in Zurich. 5X!

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

I am losing so much size I will be shopping in the boys section soon :eek::D To be honest I do have issues getting stuff to fit. I have to wear belts for many of my casual shorts. Jeans are near on impossible to fit. Trousers are the same. I take an XXXL in tops but that will now be an XXL. I am not even that big now but I am tall and that can make things difficult. I haven't been clothes shopping at all since coming here.

I am in no rush to get much but when I do I will pick carefully and I may even get some stuff when I go back to the UK to visit family. I like nice stuff but sometimes I just want a few nice tops but not have to pay $100 for each one. Here everything is expensive so you can't really buy any cheap clothes. Whereas in the UK you have the likes of Primark so if you ever need anything cheap you can get it. The gym trainers I use now are great and have lasted many leg workouts and I paid £12 for them in primark in the UK :D

Although I was surprised the other day when I went into Globis here (sells nice stuff and expensive brands). The DKNY watch I bought my gf was cheaper here than in the UK. Prices are all over the place in this country.

Phidias I bought a Nepresso machine and I am made up with it. Been trying out various pods since and liked them all so far.

I did go out again the other nigth and got really drunk but gonna be good now. Hitting the gym everyday and eating good after a w/e of lets just say going off the tracks alittle :eek::D

elvia it sounds like what you pay for gym membership there I can get a gym membership and a VW car on lease for the same monthly!! LOL. Really I just saw the 2015 passat for like $139/mo and my gym dues are $29/mo

hail to allmighty primark !lol one of my fev shops. They do do great stuff and tailor and other great fits. I bought like 5 superman DC slippers so cool lately like 3 quid. Then some nice shirts. All my sleevrlrss hoodies are from primary for gym use. Once one of my wife's cousin who is in property business and minted in money . flash cars big house and expensive stuff asked me while I came home from training. They had come over he said wow that hoodie is such a great fit etc etc where did u get it ? Now this maity boy won't ever go anywhere near primark . I said its POLO Ralph for fun. He believed me lol. He said ya they make such great stuff dont they I got tons of their hooldies . then I asked him come over here check the label at back with a smile on my face while i was wearing it and he did and it said wtf its not polo its fucking primark haha. I said well u just said this looks same fit colour etc to your 2 dozen of them polos . he got embarrassed. I told him listen son its looking so good cos fucking ££ do NOT buy muscle. No shop sell a 17.5 inch arms lol to fit a mens body so one can look jacked. Hard work and grit is needed for this. Not a flash bank account.

If tailor made suits made anyone look good Allen sugar won't look like a squeezed dick and all tory party members will look like armani models. My wifes cousin lift like 3-4 times a month. Eats shit and wears the shortest sleeves he can find to show those pencil arms in summers lol

I never really pay top money for cloths I would rather invest in bb and then wear a Burton's or next or primary average shirt with a good fit and I fuckin look better then all those loaded boys in my wife's side of family and I know for a fact they all envy my custom build hardware under my cheap ass clothing. . ;-) lol

Last edited:
elvia it sounds like what you pay for gym membership there I can get a gym membership and a VW car on lease for the same monthly!! LOL. Really I just saw the 2015 passat for like $139/mo and my gym dues are $29/mo

Yours works out cheaper :eek: That $179 was actually on sale too. I go the gym a lot so I don't mind paying out but don't have much money so wouldn't be able to pay more. It would be hard to justify paying $250 a month for a gym. It shuts early on the weekend too. Only open 10-2 on Sunday due to the holidays.

Yeah Primark can be useful for day to day stuff. Most of the tops don't fit me in there though. Annoying as you can get some nice stuff for next to nothing. I wouldn't have thought to buy trainers in there. I actually left mine at home by accident and had everything else ready to go the gym after work. My old gym was by Primark and it was just shutting but they let me in. I bought them just so I could train that night. Next time I am back I will probably buy 2 pairs. Most of my expensive trainers fall apart after 6 weeks of training. I train calves a lot so they take quite a lot of punishment.

I pulled a muscle in my neck yesterday so can barely move. I am still going the gym though! Have a good day everyone :)

When u say about expensive trainers falling apart. I bough mark bell power shoes last year (3 colours for me 2 for wife) and my training partner got 3. They have like 40 percent something like that off once or twice a year. I will let u know if I see discount going. I need to add 2 more colours. Sturdy as hell. I know some people say they look ugly. Lol well my wife wears them and she thinks they cute cute!!. lol wide toe box is great, suction cups on squats deads your feet r nailed to the floor seriously. Ankle support A1 . I wouldn't change them for anything . sandstorm colour - millatry one and all black's is total badass. Chucks on steroids as they call them. Give a try if on offer normally they are like 75. I got it like 40 odd not far from legit chucks. Will last u forever. No sign off serious wear after a year or so use. I even wear with next or Burton's chinos

Last edited:
Yours works out cheaper :eek: That $179 was actually on sale too. I go the gym a lot so I don't mind paying out but don't have much money so wouldn't be able to pay more. It would be hard to justify paying $250 a month for a gym. It shuts early on the weekend too. Only open 10-2 on Sunday due to the holidays.

My gym is open 24 hours/day Mon-fri, till 10pm sat sunday. I can go to any one of them in the country. One by me has pool, sauna, steam room, but I don`t use those much.. unless my neck has a crick then the heat can help. Feel better.

How much is it for acupuncture , massage or things of that nature . It's definitely a beautiful place to live. I'm looking to relocate over the next 5 years . But it would have to be somewhere warm year round, and somewhere that would accept my qualifications and still pay around the same rate. I haven't found any yet california looks like the best bet so far but still iffy as cost of living is much higher then ontario and the rate of pay is slightly lower. Here I make 80$ hr , I think Cali was 50-60

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131