over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TB500- 3 Dr's giving me the run-around

acer00

Registered
Got a couple questions. Looking at some tb500 posts. I have been through the ringer with 3 different Docs with my back injury. Discs and nerve damage from 4 years of NCAA wrestling. I also have some nagging knee and hip pain that is not diagnosed yet.

1. I have Rx Gh and am going to add tB500 for my rat. What would some recommend as a protocol? I seesome running 2-8 mg/ week, but what days and how much do you inject? For example would I do 1.5mg every 3.5 days(or just a Mon Thurs)?

2. Also can I inject in lower back? Or near other problem areas? I would never go near the spine, just in lower back or rear oblique area. Also should I add another peptide? have ran ipam and cjc combos before and never noticed anything.

3. What brands would you recommend?

I'm not looking for a miracle cure but am at he point I am willing to try a run of these peps because it can't be worse then long term narcotic, NSAID, and Ibuprofin use. Dr just put me on Tramadol (opiate) and Meloxicam to stop the spasms. That's when I decided to pull the trigger on this. I'm also seeking another opinion from a new dr. But waiting for insurance to go through which will only have more extensive tests done after a month of physical therapy. Figured I would use the peps throughout the PT to maximize any benefits or relief I can get. Thanks

2mg a week, split into 2 doses, use Purchasepeptides, and yes, it's good to inject near the trouble site.

my research indicates a loading phase of one month with the tb500 at 6mg per week split into 3 doses(2mg Mon/Wed/Fri) After a month drop to 2mg per week split into 2 doses of 1mg each. as for your question about site injections, the closer you can get to the injury site the better. This being said the back can be funny, the slightest imbalance can cause you a lot of hurt, so my recommendation would be a sub q injection over the back muscles that you are trying to work on. As far as supplier, I go with purchase because of his prices, but evo, blue sky, and spectrum all have great tb as well.

Thanks for the info. I will start it right away. Hopefully some relief on the way. Any other peps that would help outside of the cjc, hgh, ghrp?

Thanks for the info. I will start it right away. Hopefully some relief on the way. Any other peps that would help outside of the cjc, hgh, ghrp?

Hey man just noticed in your post you said you were 4 year ncaa wrestler, i was too 4 years division 1, anyone who hasnt been through it doesnt realize the torture we put our bodies through. your hip pain is most likely related to labral tears. Ive already had surgery on both my hips and im only 29. A lot of former wrestlers are being diagnosed with this injury, it takes a top doctor along with a special mri to make this diagnosis. anyway hope thats not the case, but to answer your question, i would use the money that you are spending on the cjc/ghrp and use it on more growth. ive been on gh straight for basically 3 years and nothing else comes close. feel free to pm me with peptide questions ive done a lot of research myself over the past 2 years

Got a couple questions. Looking at some tb500 posts. I have been through the ringer with 3 different Docs with my back injury. Discs and nerve damage from 4 years of NCAA wrestling. I also have some nagging knee and hip pain that is not diagnosed yet.

1. I have Rx Gh and am going to add tB500 for my rat. What would some recommend as a protocol? I seesome running 2-8 mg/ week, but what days and how much do you inject? For example would I do 1.5mg every 3.5 days(or just a Mon Thurs)?

2. Also can I inject in lower back? Or near other problem areas? I would never go near the spine, just in lower back or rear oblique area. Also should I add another peptide? have ran ipam and cjc combos before and never noticed anything.

3. What brands would you recommend?

I'm not looking for a miracle cure but am at he point I am willing to try a run of these peps because it can't be worse then long term narcotic, NSAID, and Ibuprofin use. Dr just put me on Tramadol (opiate) and Meloxicam to stop the spasms. That's when I decided to pull the trigger on this. I'm also seeking another opinion from a new dr. But waiting for insurance to go through which will only have more extensive tests done after a month of physical therapy. Figured I would use the peps throughout the PT to maximize any benefits or relief I can get. Thanks

Bro if your having back problems try Radio Frequency ablation if you haven't already. I have spinal arthritis and 4 herniated discs and tried everything to no avail. This has been the only thing that has helped me and I know other lifters who have had success with it as well. Its non invasive and takes about 15min for the doc to do. Ive tried every peptide and substance for the pain and this is the only thing that has worked for me. Check it out.

Hey man just noticed in your post you said you were 4 year ncaa wrestler, i was too 4 years division 1, anyone who hasnt been through it doesnt realize the torture we put our bodies through. your hip pain is most likely related to labral tears. Ive already had surgery on both my hips and im only 29. A lot of former wrestlers are being diagnosed with this injury, it takes a top doctor along with a special mri to make this diagnosis. anyway hope thats not the case, but to answer your question, i would use the money that you are spending on the cjc/ghrp and use it on more growth. ive been on gh straight for basically 3 years and nothing else comes close. feel free to pm me with peptide questions ive done a lot of research myself over the past 2 years

You are spot on my friend. Wrecked my body no doubt. They found a hunch in my lower back and then an s curve as you go up. On the s curve there are 3 bulging discs that looks like cheese wedges in between the vertebrae. Only an MRI will tell for sure.

Brother even as debilitating as this is I would never change a thing about my choices in high school and. My body is my memory book. But it sure hurts. Hip pops and grinds bad. They got me on ibuprofen, meloxicam(makes me feel dumb) and tramadol. I wait as long as i can to take 1/2 a tramadol at lunch then another 1/2 at 3pm. Anyone got any better thoughts on pain meds or peps? Good to shoot the GH near the back muscles??

Bro if your having back problems try Radio Frequency ablation if you haven't already. I have spinal arthritis and 4 herniated discs and tried everything to no avail. This has been the only thing that has helped me and I know other lifters who have had success with it as well. Its non invasive and takes about 15min for the doc to do. Ive tried every peptide and substance for the pain and this is the only thing that has worked for me. Check it out.

Did the Radio Frequency Ablation work for you after one treatment or did you need several treatments on the same area?

Did the Radio Frequency Ablation work for you after one treatment or did you need several treatments on the same area?

The doctor first does a facet block to see if you get relief. If you get relief from that then they do the radio frequency ablation. I got relief after the first treatment and most people do. It takes the nerve up to 9 months to a year to grow back. Ive had relief since I got it back in june. I havent done squats in 5 plus years and was squatting within two days of the treatment with no pain.

Who did you treatment? I'm having similar done but with a laser instead.

Oblation means they "fry" something. I had my eye oblated for high pressure with a laser!

long term NSAID's are bad because many healing system are initiated through inflammation.

If you do MRI stay away from gondulam(sp) and radioactive iodine. these can disable you fast and permanent. south Korea came up with a new contrast dye that is safer.

A tens unit or FSM unit may help reset the nerves.

Enzymes can help with the tissue issues. I know a guy who laid on objects to mechanically push his discs back into place.

I think some chiro's have a special decompression table to realign discs.

**broken link removed**

good luck buddy.

I tried the tb500 for month loading at 5mg week. Then another month. Really didn't do anything for me. But everyone is different

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
raulob72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws