over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tell your worst cycle horror story.

Same. I respond really well to DHB but it's just not worth the daily pain unfortunately.

if dhb did not cripple me it would be the best steroid! so powerful, i just physically can't handle it.

The only remotely bad story I have is really just a bad injection, not a whole cycle. Back during the swine flu scare I must have done a bad injection or had something in the gear, anyway I'm in undergrad and I literally got told I wasn't allowed to go to class because I can't put people "at risk" or some shit (them thinking I had swine flu), in reality it was a gear infection. I had a BAD fever (for me) and was shivering and shit with heat cranked up....but it cleared up in a couple days.

Nothing really bad cycle wise but more so just a few bad pins. Tried outer quads a couple of times, must have hit a nerve based on the jerking of the leg that resulted. Hit my delt, aspirated and no blood, pinned and remove the needle to a fountain of blood painting the entire bathroom red. Stopped quickly with pressure and massaging but threw me off. Lol

Needless to say, I stick to glutes now...

Nothing really bad cycle wise but more so just a few bad pins. Tried outer quads a couple of times, must have hit a nerve based on the jerking of the leg that resulted. Hit my delt, aspirated and no blood, pinned and remove the needle to a fountain of blood painting the entire bathroom red. Stopped quickly with pressure and massaging but threw me off. Lol

Nothing like a first time gusher!!! My first time it happened actually thought I might die

I've had glutes gush more than anything else

The one and only time I had blood pouring out was after a tricep injection in college. I remember being so chilled out about it. I went and trained afterward. I think if the same thing happened today I would likely get extremely anxious and make it worse. Its amazing how my mind has changed over the years.

I don't have too many horror stories. I've always tried to cycle with precision. Everything well thought out....well typically 🙂 I remember years ago running 100mg daily of Reforvit B and having lower back pumps so bad I could hardly train.

Eq and npp the anxiety was unbearable

2g test and 1500mg dhb - everything was ok until I got about 3 weeks of huge inflammation. Literally from each muscle in which I made the injections, I took 30-100 ml of blood for the next few days (biceps, triceps, glutes, thighs, side and rear delts) - then I used about 150 pieces of 1.2 mm thick needles to suck this blood lol
I wonder if this is why CRP is raised in so many with DHB…

My worst injection was 1.5 ml Zambon Winstrol injected into right lat. It was the worst instant fire hot pain that lasted 40 minutes. I thought about passing out.
Zombon quality was point on. I bet I injected into a vessel that went to the ski surface.

24 hours later a 8" x 10" of my rear lat was covered in 100 + whitehead pimples with red surrounds.

My wife squeezed and popped ever everyone of those suckers then lastly cleaned the mess with alcohol.

Terrible experience.

I know some people do it but I tried doing a pin in my calf....I hated life and could barely walk. Never ever again. Worst thing ever

I know some people do it but I tried doing a pin in my calf....I hated life and could barely walk. Never ever again. Worst thing ever
Agree calves are bad for me. Did my traps once. Couldn’t move my neck for a couple of days. It was pretty bad, had a huge lump for days

They say Tren is a "divorce in a bottle".
Cost me my longest relationship 😂.

Well, sort of.

She gained a lot of weight and became a bit “woke” and turned vegetarian, and my tren lizard brain just dumped her coldly knowing I could do better.

In hindsight, now that I haven’t used tren in a long long time, I would have worked to see if I couldn’t help her get back into fitness and maybe drop some wacky ideas on the way.

But nah, I just cut shit off after 6 years like it was nothing lol.

Worked out though, met my now-wife shortly after and she’s hot af, and loves guns and steak 😂

I understand what people are saying about horror stories and Tren causing a break up or divorce but lets be honest people - Tren didn't cause a break up or your divorce "Your choice to take Tren caused it!!!"

The only thing I ever took which I almost immediately regretted was water based inject winny. I have no idea why this even exists it caused so much inflammation and scar tissue anywhere it’s injected and causes more abscesses than any other drug.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws