over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

*The HIGH CARB Cutting Diet!

Doesn't George Farrah have his athletes supplement with DNP?

GLUCOSE IS ESSENTIAL!!

IT IS SO ESSETIAL, THAT THE HUMAN BODY EVOLVED IN ORDER TO BE ABLE TO CREATE GLUCOSE FROM OTHER MACRONUTRIENTS, IF IT MUST!

Glucose is ESSENTIAL for BRAIN AND BODY FUNCTION. WITHOUT GLUCOSE = DEATH

Actually, the brain can run on ketones.

Actually, the brain can run on ketones.

:headbang:

There is a reason we call certain amino acids and nutrients as being essentially... Its rather simple... IF YOUR BODY CANNOT SURVIVE WITHOUT IT OR PRODUCE IT THEN IT IS ESSENTIAL BY DEFINITION. IF YOUR BODY CAN SURVIVE WITHOUT IT THEN IT IS NON-ESSENTIAL.

:banghead: LOL

one summer i wanted to get rid of my belly fat i accumulated during the winter. i road biked for an hour and a half, 2 hours a day. still didnt lean out.
i upped my carbs when my bike rides started to feel harder, thinkin i wasnt eatin enuff carbs.
when i upped my carbs, in about 3-4-weeks, i leaned out more than ive ever been, down to about 6-7%. down from around 12.
waist went from 34 to 31.5 inches.
never could figure out why upping my carbs, and total calories for that matter, worked better than lowering carbs and total caloires.

Oh, Ross. I usually like a lot of the stuff you bring. I really get a kick out of sitting back and watching the responses.

There is no such thing as "one diet fits all". You need to find the diet that works best for you. For me, low carb diets get me into shape the best. At that stage of the game I am trying to lose fat. Muscle gain means zilch to me at that point.

Offseason, I simply wouldn't have the energy to do a diet similar to this, but I would be much better off if I kept my carbs lower than I do. My body is somewhat sensitive to excess carbohydrates, and I end up gaining more fat than I would like.

There are no disadvantages to a low carb diet, other than limited food choices, and extreme fat loss in a short time. It just depends on your goals and the situation you are using the diet in.

LOL - I was just going to say the same thing until read your post.

I concur 100%

No, they aren't dead because THE BODY will make GLUCOSE from other macronutrients. Don't miss the point.

You will NOT DIE if you do not consume EAA or EFA. You would die however if the body hadn't EVOLVED to create glucose. The eskimos are a PRIME EXAMPLE of how and why humans evolved to be able to manufacture glucose when carb sources in the environment are scarce.

Last edited:
Oh, Ross. I usually like a lot of the stuff you bring. I really get a kick out of sitting back and watching the responses.

There is no such thing as "one diet fits all". You need to find the diet that works best for you. For me, low carb diets get me into shape the best. At that stage of the game I am trying to lose fat. Muscle gain means zilch to me at that point.

Offseason, I simply wouldn't have the energy to do a diet similar to this, but I would be much better off if I kept my carbs lower than I do. My body is somewhat sensitive to excess carbohydrates, and I end up gaining more fat than I would like.

There are no disadvantages to a low carb diet, other than limited food choices, and extreme fat loss in a short time. It just depends on your goals and the situation you are using the diet in.

I didn't write this article, it was written for Muscular Development magazine. It is useful because it gives a scientific summary of the disadvantages of low-carb diets.

if you want to go high carb, its no problem as long as you know when to take your carbs

if you want to go high carb, its no problem as long as you know when to take your carbs

Again, I believe that premise is false as well, and you should be consuming small amounts of good carbohydrates with each meal.

Eating carbs at night will NOT make you fat--which recent studies have validated.

still waiting to see a sample plan of what his "high carb cutting diet" would consist of :banghead:

Ideas are great but I want to see exactly what he plans

Dont you want low SHBG, because thats what binds up your testosterone? I believe high SHBG causes low free test.

still waiting to see a sample plan of what his "high carb cutting diet" would consist of :banghead:

Ideas are great but I want to see exactly what he plans

Assuming you are around 10% bodyfat:

Meal 1: 2 whole omega eggs, 4 egg whites, 1 cup of oats, 1 slice of toasted rye(toasting lowers glycemic index), 4 slices of thick turkey bacon, 1 cup keffir.

Meal 2: 8-10oz chicken breast, 1 cup brown rice, beans(black or red), veggies.

Coffee and/or Ephedrine
Acetyl-L-Carnitine
6g Creatine Alpha-Ketoglutarate

Gym

Meal 3: 10-12 oz Top round steak or Flank, 1 sweet potato, green beans

Meal 4: 8-10oz Lean Turkey Meat, 1 cup brown or wild rice, veggies, beans

Meal 5: Repeat ANY meal

Meal 6: Depending on goals..

Last edited:
Dont you want low SHBG, because thats what binds up your testosterone? I believe high SHBG causes low free test.

You sir are correct... SHBG prevents testosterone from binding to receptor sites reducing its effectiveness... Just another reason why this thread is retarded lol

You sir are correct... SHBG prevents testosterone from binding to receptor sites reducing its effectiveness... Just another reason why this thread is retarded lol

Low carb diets INCREASE SHBG, and DECREASE FREE testosterone. Pay attention. :):lightbulb:

Last edited:
EXACTLY IT BINDS TO THE FREE TESTOSTERONE SO IT IS NO LONGER FREE LOL

That is not a good thing. You want to LOWER SHBG(Sex Hormone Binding Globulin) in order to INCREASE FREE TESTOSTERONE.

That is not a good thing. You want to LOWER SHBG(Sex Hormone Binding Globulin) in order to INCREASE FREE TESTOSTERONE.

NO SHIT did you even read my previous post

HAHA NM...

I just reread your first post... thought you were saying that about high carb diets... My bad bro

Tren is making me a little edgy

Last edited:
Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch