over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The "old" days... Gloden Steroids Lost to the past

**broken link removed**

25932d1071201567-primobolan-china-red-star-real-primo1.jpg

RSOC primo...it was called optimus primo if i not mistaken. to me they were so overrated, and treated their customers like shit! they had this crazy cult following, especially on MESO...it was the AAS version of a new iphone release. people would damn near offer their first born to get on the list, and all in all they were nothing more than bath tub brewers..not this underground super lab that used actual pharma labs at night like they claimed!

40317d1097535775-zencall-labs-test-e-zencall.jpg

i know many of you remember these guys...pre ORD during the hay day of UGL's...

Didn't GAC become redstar?

I know for a while someone tested his 200 mg/ml primo and it came back low dose EQ deca or something like that...

pics

Primobolan from China - Red Star, real??

if memory serves me, i believe the reason they went from GAC to RSOC, was because it turned out the mast they were selling, was nothing more than low dosed tren. at that time no one had mast but here comes GAC with it, and and many ran to get it. they were no better as RSOC, fake lab reports, claims of using a real lab, boasting about trips to china to personally evaluate the quality of his raws etc. at the end of the day he was just some guy living in a small apt in MASS. i believe.

if memory serves me, i believe the reason they went from GAC to RSOC, was because it turned out the mast they were selling, was nothing more than low dosed tren. at that time no one had mast but here comes GAC with it, and and many ran to get it. they were no better as RSOC, fake lab reports, claims of using a real lab, boasting about trips to china to personally evaluate the quality of his raws etc. at the end of the day he was just some guy living in a small apt in MASS. i believe.

I never understood the fascination with Masteron. If you want to speak in terms of results it really is low dose tren. Why do people even bother with it over tren?

I loved those good old Tornel T-200 and Brovel! Also Fort Dodge EQ and denkal qv the original not the knock off ip kind. Then I remember getting some of the first ugl's such as Proline ( boy did that have a strong smell ) some of the best ugl from back in the day was usgear and Berkley Myers

yes.. i picked up my first proline in 2004 or 2005. the first in the ugl scene to start with test base in oil. the smell was the guiacol.

Love all these posts. All that's missing is a mention of misc.fitness.weights usenet newsgroup and tuna shakes. Oops I just did!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

mfw.. the place where you saw it all unfolding in the mid-late 90s...

duchaine, PA, kneller, bill roberts... everyone was there.

25932d1071201567-primobolan-china-red-star-real-primo1.jpg

RSOC primo...it was called optimus primo if i not mistaken. to me they were so overrated, and treated their customers like shit! they had this crazy cult following, especially on MESO...it was the AAS version of a new iphone release. people would damn near offer their first born to get on the list, and all in all they were nothing more than bath tub brewers..not this underground super lab that used actual pharma labs at night like they claimed!

wasnt this BK's outfit ? is he still doing time ?

Red Star was that guy from testosterone magazine Biotest...what was his name they did a fake interview with....had on of the first tren acetates back in the day...GAC...?? gosh i am way back there in the late 99's 2000's...:

EDIT ...ya that was it....GAC...

**broken link removed**

His screen name/pen name was Brock Strasser. That was after there were a few articles with his real name of bruce kneller. He got busted finally and I have no idea where he is now. I actually liked the original testosterone website/forum. However it quickly became so fascist and the mods were basically deleting any post that was deemed negative towards biotest.

They also were using the same marketing that bill Phillips and muscle media used (where editor in chief TC came from) in that he claimed Hmb was as good as a low dose anabolic. They crucified him for that then a few months ater they came out with androsol that had a "unique" delivery ssytema nd shocking they compared it to doing an amp a week of sus 250. That's when I knew it was bullshit. I did however like their MRP grow. It was one of the few that tasted good. They made it easy for the people that were to afraid to use AAS but think that they were using something just as good.

His screen name/pen name was Brock Strasser. That was after there were a few articles with his real name of bruce kneller. He got busted finally and I have no idea where he is now. I actually liked the original testosterone website/forum. However it quickly became so fascist and the mods were basically deleting any post that was deemed negative towards biotest.

They also were using the same marketing that bill Phillips and muscle media used (where editor in chief TC came from) in that he claimed Hmb was as good as a low dose anabolic. They crucified him for that then a few months ater they came out with androsol that had a "unique" delivery ssytema nd shocking they compared it to doing an amp a week of sus 250. That's when I knew it was bullshit. I did however like their MRP grow. It was one of the few that tasted good. They made it easy for the people that were to afraid to use AAS but think that they were using something just as good.

i believe he was also the guy who brought halo-drol and some other DS to life. all orignally distirbuted by gaspari.

Pro Pharm, Still the best ugl ive used. Wish the best for that dude were ever he is these days

pro-pharm-laboratories.jpg

Swisher, Couture, etc etc

Sorry guys I couldnt find an accurate pic but the one that got me started in this whole thing:

Syntex Anadrol 50 (Stamped 2902)

couldn't find it either...but did find reference to Unimed's anadrol 50
https://www.drugs.com/pro/anadrol.html as of 2012
and BTG and Savient Pharm's Oxandrin which were discontinued for AG's of oxandralone (authorized generics).

I bumped this searching for pics of "our" golden age the late 90's 2000's pretty much round to when this board was formed.
Sorry young bucks we all think our time was the best.:D;)

So glad you bumped this thread. Some good stuff in here!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131