over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to heal the tissue?

Cool, plenty of us here would be happy to beat the shit out of you so you heal properly. Post up an address.
Lol it’s only January but this will remain the best post of the year. I’m fucking dead.

Thats the gameplay on this site tho slesh which is here 24/7 goes around insulting everybody, the moment someone caves in and says sm back everyone rushes in, people are insulted called a troll and banned. Rinse repeat. I lurked for years same shit everytime.
Yup - it’s the cool kids club being bullies again 🙄. Or maybe it’s rational discerning adults calling out a moron for being a moron? I will go with the latter.

I wish this board would be closed to new membership - I'd gladly pay a monthly fee to support it We've had a lot of stupid stuff posted lately and this is another level.
After you joined or before?

Clearly a bit of sarcasm but still, we keep acknowledging, giving attention where with the right amount of ignoring goes a long ways. Just keep responding and you will always get what you got.

I won’t ban somebody for asking stupid questions. It is not in my DNA or the house rules.

We ban them for reasons that are pretty much common knowledge here.

“The dogs may bark but the caravan keeps moving.”
- Truman Capote.

Lol it’s only January but this will remain the best post of the year. I’m fucking dead.
No it will not neither is it funny or interesting at all nor could that guy do anything to me irl. Its just u liking 30 comments that r putting me down always tryna insult me or smth. Also saying i should inject bpc into my brainstem or im going to the gym with ladyboys isnt being " rational discerning adults " its just tryna insult people.

Bpc 157, tb500, dmso, punching it as a physical cue to the body to start the healing process. Does anyone else know any ways to heal biological tissue, apart from stem cells and prp?
The simple answer is rest….. If the injury is too bad then surgery.

Peptides can reduce inflammation and help with certain injuries but that’s abt it.

Also, I’d utilize the search function here before starting random threads. There’s literally soooooo much free information posted here it’s crazy. Read and absorb the information!

You just joined recently and already have a few new threads that are about really basic things. Read up!!!

Cage

Peptides can reduce inflammation and help with certain injuries but that’s abt it.

Also, I’d utilize the search function here before starting random threads. There’s literally soooooo much free information posted here it’s crazy. Read and absorb the information!

You just joined recently and already have a few new threads that are about really basic things. Read up!!!

Cage
You get it Cage. Tx.

No it will not neither is it funny or interesting at all nor could that guy do anything to me irl. Its just u liking 30 comments that r putting me down always tryna insult me or smth. Also saying i should inject bpc into my brainstem or im going to the gym with ladyboys isnt being " rational discerning adults " its just tryna insult people.
IMG_9588.jpeg

Cage
The thing about that that im pissed off cause people dont realize is this:

Telling people to just use the search function causes things including this forum to be stale, discussion causes advancement. Imagine if all the way since 90s when asked about chest exercises People were told: do what arnold did. We'd never get anywhere. Its the way things advance cause everytime we discuss it theres gona be 1 person with some new info on some peptide / drug or theory they read on thats gona help. If rediscussing topics shouldnt be done close every bodybuilding forum rn.

2: the search function isnt godlike and theres ways it can escape keywords and it even wastes a bunch of time. We want human input not talking to the past.

Telling people to just use the search function causes things including this forum to be stale, discussion causes advancement. Imagine if all the way since 90s when asked about chest exercises People were told: do what arnold did. We'd never get anywhere. Its the way things advance cause everytime we discuss it theres gona be 1 person with some new info on some peptide / drug or theory they read on thats gona help. If rediscussing topics shouldnt be done close every bodybuilding forum rn.

2: the search function isnt godlike and theres ways it can escape keywords and it even wastes a bunch of time. We want human input not talking to the past.
So just to be clear… you have no issue punching yourself, but refuse to use the search function.

It’s simple on here- ask stupid questions, get stupid answers.

Telling people to just use the search function causes things including this forum to be stale, discussion causes advancement. Imagine if all the way since 90s when asked about chest exercises People were told: do what arnold did. We'd never get anywhere. Its the way things advance cause everytime we discuss it theres gona be 1 person with some new info on some peptide / drug or theory they read on thats gona help. If redid cussing topics shouldnt be done close every bodybuilding forum rn.

Who is “we”?

you got a turd in your pocket?

I’ll counter that statement… We’re way past the days of Arnold’s days of work outs. This site has over 20+ years in the search engine. Plus it’s filled with numerous pro’s and phenomenal looking amateurs! PM literally contains the latest and greatest information of this lifestyle.

You’re a new member here so there’s no way you navigated your way through the 1000’s of threads already.

I’ve been here close to 20 years and I still use the search engine. I’ll look through it extensively when I have a question. 99% of the time I read what other members here have experienced and get my answer. Or at least get some knowledge on what to expect.

Do what you want to do my man, but it’ll be a bumpy ride along the way.

Hey, I was new to this game and forums a loooong time ago and had many, many, many, stupid questions. Like you, I created a thread and got completely blasted and told to use the search function. Yeah, I was irritated at first, but I heeded the advice and started reading. I learned soooo much by reading and using the search function. So please don’t dismiss it because it’s a treasure trove of knowledge!

Cage

Play studio games....win stupid prizes is appropriate here.

I wish this board would be closed to new membership - I'd gladly pay a monthly fee to support it We've had a lot of stupid stuff posted lately and this is another level.
Between this dude and the peter guy in the last couple days I’ve lost some brain cells

I’ll counter that statement… We’re way past the days of Arnold’s days of work outs. This site has over 20+ years in the search engine. Plus it’s filled with numerous pro’s and phenomenal looking amateurs! PM literally contains the latest and greatest information of this lifestyle.

You’re a new member here so there’s no way you navigated your way through the 1000’s of threads already.

I’ve been here close to 20 years and I still use the search engine. I’ll look through it extensively when I have a question. 99% of the time I read what other members here have experienced and get my answer. Or at least get some knowledge on what to expect.

Do what you want to do my man, but it’ll be a bumpy ride along the way.

Hey, I was new to this game and forums a loooong time ago and had many, many, many, stupid questions. Like you, I created a thread and got completely blasted and told to use the search function. Yeah, I was irritated at first, but I heeded the advice and started reading. I learned soooo much by reading and using the search function. So please don’t dismiss it because it’s a treasure trove of knowledge!

Cage
Thats what im saying thats the way advacement works thru discussion only analyzing the past leaves u in the past.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131