over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This dude is jacked .

I agree @ bostin, horrendous misinformation being shared in his network

back to the topic - this 21 year old kid is huge. props

Damn

21 Years old looks incredible, shit looks incredible for any age, and bostin means well but is young and doesn't have the most like experience yet. At the same time you cant please everybody and he makes it apparent that he doesn't care, just that he is gonna be straight up and tell you what he believes and what he does. In my mind that is admirable. But might end up influencing some kids to be really really dumb. That would be bad.

But then again its the parents job to make sure there kids are raised to not be so dumb and influenced easily and or to look for the short cut.

Just my 2 cents.

Am I the only one who saw this picture and thought, "What if Ronnie Coleman and Iris Kyle actually did have a baby?"

...:eek:

lol ronnie did have an arab wife at one point.. who knows?

but guys.. he has real primo and anavar... god that kid is a moron..

regardless this is a monster at 21, wish him the best of health going forward. lots of undue strain on the heart at an age when the body is still maturing.

Looks great and lots of potential but def not 280.

We all pretty much agreed a long time ago to not mention his name on this forum. He's not well liked here.

I don't think it's something people need to "agree" on. It's an utter complete fact that he's a fucking idiot. Just look at the total bullshit he typed up under the pic.

Hassan Mostofa of Golds Gym Egypt. 21 years old - 280lbs ( 127kg) Look for him to contest for the IFBB World Championship later this year in Spain.

**broken link removed**

Im sorry but that's not 280lbs lol...

But like Mikeyt said pics don't mean shit really and this pic clearly shows that, those first two have good illusions to his physique, but this pic... We now know he's about 190-205lbs at around 5'5-5'4.... I would say he is completely no bigger than 215lbs max!!! In these photos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Did thst really say 280lbs? Lol. No not a chance at that height. The doorknob is the same height as his nipple.

Saved his name and will follow him genetics are there and conditioning looks on point.

what does it matter what he weighs lol dude looks phenominal they don't weigh you on a bodybuilding stage

That's a great physique from those pics...

I was going to post about this guy the other day. He looks freaky especially for only being 21. Bostin really posts some shit... god hell the new breed of weightlifters/bodybuilders who look up to him. What bostin says is true but it's true about every single person who bodybuilds. No enhanced bodybuilder would look the same without the drugs they use. But to say it's drugs and not genetics is just plain stupid. He is making an already ignorant group of fans think they can look like that if they take enough drugs.

As others have stated the guy looks incredible but he probably wouldn't have the same impact in person.

I was going to post about this guy the other day. He looks freaky especially for only being 21. Bostin really posts some shit... god hell the new breed of weightlifters/bodybuilders who look up to him. What bostin says is true but it's true about every single person who bodybuilds. No enhanced bodybuilder would look the same without the drugs they use. But to say it's drugs and not genetics is just plain stupid. He is making an already ignorant group of fans think they can look like that if they take enough drugs.

As others have stated the guy looks incredible but he probably wouldn't have the same impact in person.

It's like Bostin has turned into the new gh15. Blind followers all under the age of 22 who need someone to lead them. It's pathetic.

This guy is a freak, I saw his pic last night and was like WTF ?!

He is big for sure but definitely not 280 lol and I dont think he is as short as 5'2-5'3 maybe 5'5-5'6.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oszRTUUkZ4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oszRTUUkZ4[/ame]

His legs are very decent and match his upper body from this video. Conditioning wasn't spot on just yet but he was only 20 in this video

Lately bodybuilders from the middle east are looking amazing. I just started instagram and all these middle eastern bodybuilders are showing up in my feed and look like Mr O contestants. They must have access to the best "supplements" around, not to mention all these great gyms are popping up over there now. Dennis James just opened one up. I think they are going through the fitness revolution America went through in the early 90's. I think I want to move.....

This guy is a freak, I saw his pic last night and was like WTF ?!

He is big for sure but definitely not 280 lol and I dont think he is as short as 5'2-5'3 maybe 5'5-5'6.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oszRTUUkZ4

His legs are very decent and match his upper body from this video. Conditioning wasn't spot on just yet but he was only 20 in this video

He looks in this video like a lot of pros did back in the 80s when I was in high school. Just in the 1 year or so since this video was taken he has come a long way.

It's like Bostin has turned into the new gh15. Blind followers all under the age of 22 who need someone to lead them. It's pathetic.

I always thinking, HGH in young age it would be the biggest waste of money...but...look at him...21...I'm given up, guys

guy on the right is a german junior bodybuilder and hes 5'9.
this is him with mostafa last year.

just fyi, haters :rolleyes:

lol@ guessing someones height from pictures without any other people in it

and lol@ the 195lbs comment... :rolleyes:

16ni3aU.jpg

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics