over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tracking Blood work

7 weeks offf
LH and FSH still rising
test took a dip, Last week when I went into the draw I was super stressed an hour or two before that may be worth some of it IMO...

Attachments

• 10-23-15 Blds + IGF-1.jpg
    10-23-15 Blds + IGF-1.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 281
8 weeks off

Off AAS 8 weeks now
Been on Exe. 3 mgs. eod
must be reason for high LH????
Will stop

Attachments

• 10-30-15 Blds + IGF-1.jpg
    10-30-15 Blds + IGF-1.jpg
    190.8 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:
Wow Buck ,you really recovered well without pct .you have a decent total test score for an older guy .i personally never really did pct in the past and always felt like shit for a couple of months .although your test levels are in range ,how are you feeling ?

Wow Buck ,you really recovered well without pct .you have a decent total test score for an older guy .i personally never really did pct in the past and always felt like shit for a couple of months .although your test levels are in range ,how are you feeling ?

I am Good but always have been even on very low T . Never I had a crashh at any test level.
I have done other cycles longer, 20 week plus and never felt I recovered. What I meen by that is Test levels never came into normal ranges before I started my next cycle That was 15 weeks off....

And Who Ya calling an Older Guy????

I am Good but always have been even on very low T . Never I had a crashh at any test level.
I have done other cycles longer, 20 week plus and never felt I recovered. What I meen by that is Test levels never came into normal ranges before I started my next cycle That was 15 weeks off....

And Who Ya calling an Older Guy????

lol ,I'm 45 and rite behind you ! So what did you do different this time to recover so well compared to your past times being on ?

lol ,I'm 45 and rite behind you ! So what did you do different this time to recover so well compared to your past times being on ?

This Cycle was 12 weeks with 1 week off there in the middle..(usually longer)
All doses and compounds are about the same...
Thats about all I can see that is different.
I am on HGH but thats the norm...
I am thinking If in fact I am recovered This may b a part of it....

I will continue weekly bloods I dropped the Exe. and in a few weeks I will be starting back on AAS I know what this will look like but will continue to post throughout..

Peace

9 weeks off AAS

Not sure why the RDW above Normal levels..
stopped the Exe.

Attachments

• 11-06-15 Blds+IGF.jpg
    11-06-15 Blds+IGF.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 262
wow Buck,it looks like you recovered just fine without pct. so now the question is pct overrated or are you just the exception ?

I am on HGH but thats the norm...
I am thinking If in fact I am recovered This may b a part of it....
Is there a reason why? I'm thinking of what I know about the HPTA processes and I can't think of a mechanism where the two processes (GHRH for gh and LH and FSH for testosterone) are intermingled other than they both take place in the same gland. You probably have some suppression of endogenous production of GHRH, but if it does have an affect, it probably wouldn't have much.

I was always to understand that testosterone increases GH but not the other way around.

(high RDW with normal or low MCV is normally a B12 deficiency)*

Some light reading about that:
*All about RDW Blood Testing (Red Blood Cell Distribution Width)

Terrific and informative thread, BTW... loving it!

wow Buck,it looks like you recovered just fine without pct. so now the question is pct overrated or are you just the exception ?

Not sure Mr. Mike,
I will say and OTH will Probally agree Zero Pct is best. Take yr lumps and recover natural.
The reason dumped PCT was I seen OTH and many others speak on this..
But as we know everyone is dif. My choice is No PCT I say very overratted

Is there a reason why? I'm thinking of what I know about the HPTA processes and I can't think of a mechanism where the two processes (GHRH for gh and LH and FSH for testosterone) are intermingled other than they both take place in the same gland. You probably have some suppression of endogenous production of GHRH, but if it does have an affect, it probably wouldn't have much.

I was always to understand that testosterone increases GH but not the other way around.

(high RDW with normal or low MCV is normally a B12 deficiency)*

Some light reading about that:
*All about RDW Blood Testing (Red Blood Cell Distribution Width)

I must have had it backwards , at 1 time i thought I was deficient in b-12 so I added it in and tested High.
So I will added it in and see were we go from here...
I have tons of bloods and dont remember RDW being elevated.
Thanks for the Link...
I have a few more weeks off , Than I will start AAS back up all the time i will do bloods weekly

Peace

Last edited:
10 weeks off

Looks like Test, lh, and fsh are lowering.

I added 1000 mgs. B-12 on the 10th and the draw was on the 13th. RDW is still above the upper limits of normal actually a increase since adding the B-12.

Attachments

• 11-13-15 Blds + IGF-1.jpg
    11-13-15 Blds + IGF-1.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 264
Buck ,are you still taking the aromasin ? Maybe if you aren't that is why your test levels are lower .

Buck ,are you still taking the aromasin ? Maybe if you aren't that is why your test levels are lower .

Last dose was on the 2nd. lets say about 10 days off at the time of this blood draw...

11 Weeks off AAS

11 Weeks clean

Still on the B-12 1000Mgs. P/D doesnt seem to be affecting RDW.

Attachments

• 11-20-15 Blds.jpg
    11-20-15 Blds.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 235
Buck how is your sex drive with test at that #?

I would say not bad at all.. I must deal with it better than most as I have not had any ill effects from low T or any other sides or a crash of any sorts....

Peace

Thanks for responding. Following your blood work has convinced me to jump off my self prescribed trt and try to restart. It's been about 3 years of using test so I'm sure I won't bounce back as fast as you but I'm going to see how it goes.

12 Weeks Off...
Went low T
This I recall the last few times. It seems to me I jump off to a fast recovery test levels jump up, then things settle in and I am Low T , Not sure if it ever starts to raise again as I usually get back on at this time. This time I will be off more than usual so I shall see wat happs...

Attachments

• 11-27-15 Blds+ T3+4.jpg
    11-27-15 Blds+ T3+4.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 389
  • 11-27-15 IGF-1 30IU's+30IU's Serum White Russians 318.jpg
    11-27-15 IGF-1 30IU's+30IU's Serum White Russians 318.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 405
I would say not bad at all.. I must deal with it better than most as I have not had any ill effects from low T or any other sides or a crash of any sorts....

Peace
I think this group (TRT patients and especially PED junkies) makes a bigger deal of testosterone levels than necessary. Plus, you'll hear phrases like "keeping levels steady" almost every day on these boards. However, the truth is that our natural testosterone levels fluctuate wildly from day to day, week to week, young to old, etc. Especially during teen years and early 20's. Your natural testosterone levels are not steady at all. Ever. The normal levels are anywhere between 348 and 1197ng's/dL! How many other chemicals in the body are such that one man could have almost 4 times as much as another and both are considered perfectly normal? Things get even more odd when you consider that the guy at 400 can have higher cholesterol, BPH, gyno, and male pattern baldness and the guy at 1100 can have normal cholesterol, low sex drive, and a full head of hair. Is it safe to say that we don't have the first damn clue what our own optimal testosterone level is? If we can admit that, then most of this stuff goes right out the window.

My point is that I think men in general need to stop obsessing over these numbers so much. And yes, I also think people put a low degree of faith in their own body to recover naturally. That being said, so-called "PCT" meds may help in one way or another and actually do have their place in medicine, TRT therapy, and even PED abuse but not always in the ways you hear around the locker room or boards such as this one.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws