over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tracking Blood work

12 Weeks Off...
Went low T
This I recall the last few times. It seems to me I jump off to a fast recovery test levels jump up, then things settle in and I am Low T , Not sure if it ever starts to raise again as I usually get back on at this time. This time I will be off more than usual so I shall see wat happs...
You might also consider that you may yo-yo up and down for some time as well before you try to make any conclusions or establish what is normal for you. Your past usage, as you previously noted, may have some negative impact on your levels in a permanent way as well.

You might also consider that you may yo-yo up and down for some time as well before you try to make any conclusions or establish what is normal for you. Your past usage, as you previously noted, may have some negative impact on your levels in a permanent way as well.

This has been a pattern for me.
It seems My test levels qwickly rebound than settle down to low T levels.
I will be off longer and will watch and report and post further scores..
I have no complete conclusion just seams recurrent.
A good possibility is the body is trying to compensate and over compensates as you say yo-yos for awhile until stabilization is gained.
So recovery could be false and true recovery if thats what we are looking for could be missed as by this time I would usually be back on.....

Peace

This has been a pattern for me.
It seems My test levels qwickly rebound than settle down to low T levels.
I will be off longer and will watch and report and post further scores..
I have no complete conclusion just seams recurrent.
A good possibility is the body is trying to compensate and over compensates as you say yo-yos for awhile until stabilization is gained.
So recovery could be false and true recovery if thats what we are looking for could be missed as by this time I would usually be back on.....

Peace
Exactly. A friend of mine got wide-eyed when I told him it took me up to a year to fully recover.

Great thread, just read through it. I will be following, thanks for sharing this valuable information.

The exemestane was definitely effecting things and I think that's why you were seeing some fluctuations but I have to agree with OTH 100%. People obsess over these numbers way too much, I don't think most can even tell the difference between a couple hundred points yet even a thousand point difference. These numbers fluctuate much more then we think on a regular basis. I had bloodwork done multiple times concerned with test levels early on and all the numbers did was cause me more confusion. I ended up testing the exact same batch of test enan twice on two different occasions at the same dose after I had been on for the same number of weeks both times. The results were shocking, everything was the same yet the test levels differed by around 700 points!!

We really change the body chemistry during these cycles so afterwards the body goes through some drastic hormonal cascades.

Great thread, just read through it. I will be following, thanks for sharing this valuable information.

The exemestane was definitely effecting things and I think that's why you were seeing some fluctuations but I have to agree with OTH 100%. People obsess over these numbers way too much, I don't think most can even tell the difference between a couple hundred points yet even a thousand point difference. These numbers fluctuate much more then we think on a regular basis. I had bloodwork done multiple times concerned with test levels early on and all the numbers did was cause me more confusion. I ended up testing the exact same batch of test enan twice on two different occasions at the same dose after I had been on for the same number of weeks both times. The results were shocking, everything was the same yet the test levels differed by around 700 points!!

We really change the body chemistry during these cycles so afterwards the body goes through some drastic hormonal cascades.
I think you make a good point. After all, can a man tell the difference between when his testosterone levels are at 400 as opposed to 280? I doubt it. Here's what we know for sure: massive doses of testosterone in the ballpark of 500-1500mg's (or more) per week causes muscle growth and strength increases. At that level, it's almost a no brainer. But when you consider a guy not using blasts of hormones; people that just want to feel good and keep their levels in a particular range artificially to live a better life, that's a different thing altogether - and not very easy to gauge.

The only thing we know fairly conclusively is that there is a dose-respondent curve of huge amounts of androgens. Anything other than that, well, I'd sure like to hear an opposing opinion because, at lower levels, we have no idea. And we know even far less when dealing with the minuscule amounts the body produces day to day in largely varying amounts no matter who the individual.

Just some more food for thought. No conclusions, just some thinking material.

13 weeks Off

Attachments

• 12-05-15 Blds+ IGF-1.jpg
    12-05-15 Blds+ IGF-1.jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 159
13 weeks Off
Looks perfectly normal to me. I'm still concerned about your width. How are you on other B vits? Iron? Something is causing you to vary from normal there. You may be iron depleted based on the relationship to folates in formation of rbc's. I would drop the B12 and see how iron repletion (that is, in fact, if you are depleted) affects your RDW. I think approx 350mg of ferrous sulfate once daily is fairly normal for repletion.

Looks perfectly normal to me. I'm still concerned about your width. How are you on other B vits? Iron? Something is causing you to vary from normal there. You may be iron depleted based on the relationship to folates in formation of rbc's. I would drop the B12 and see how iron repletion (that is, in fact, if you are depleted) affects your RDW. I think approx 350mg of ferrous sulfate once daily is fairly normal for repletion.

I stopped the B-12 a few days ago.
and some other stuff Currcumin,milk thistle, alpha lipoic acid,liv-52.,81mgs. aspirin. I have a surgery on Mon. they suggested no supps or meds 10 day prior.
I will still do blds on Fri. see if that gets into range.

I stopped the B-12 a few days ago.
and some other stuff Currcumin,milk thistle, alpha lipoic acid,liv-52.,81mgs. aspirin. I have a surgery on Mon. they suggested no supps or meds 10 day prior.
I will still do blds on Fri. see if that gets into range.
To add to what OTH mentioned, I believe I have iron deficiency anemia. My RDW is always high, mcv and mch low, hemo and hema on low end, low total iron, very high b12. When I was using curcumin, it worsened my values and my iron came in at the lowest I had seen. So I began doing some research and found out that "curcumin was found to alter iron metabolism by chelating iron and suppressing the protein hepcidin, potentially causing iron deficiency in susceptible patients."

I was obviously susceptible. I wonder if you are as well considering your RDW began rising might be a sign your iron is low as OTH mentioned and curcumin may be the reason.

To add to what OTH mentioned, I believe I have iron deficiency anemia. My RDW is always high, mcv and mch low, hemo and hema on low end, low total iron, very high b12. When I was using curcumin, it worsened my values and my iron came in at the lowest I had seen. So I began doing some research and found out that "curcumin was found to alter iron metabolism by chelating iron and suppressing the protein hepcidin, potentially causing iron deficiency in susceptible patients."

I was obviously susceptible. I wonder if you are as well considering your RDW began rising might be a sign your iron is low as OTH mentioned and curcumin may be the reason.

I think that is very reasonable and mayb probabol.
the down side Is one could say if the levels go into normal range that it could be any one of the things that were stopped. I did eliminate the B-12
See what Blds read On the next.

Peace

14 weeks offf
This is off all supps and 2 hours post surgery

Attachments

• 12-11-15 Blds.jpg
    12-11-15 Blds.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 148
15 weeks Off,
I had surgery on Monday but am on no meds...
I would usually be back on by now but B/C on the surgery and the restrictions that come along with it , it will b a few more weeks....

Attachments

• 12-18-15 Blds.jpg
    12-18-15 Blds.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 146
16 Weeks Off

16 Weeks Off
Will be back on in a week or so.

Attachments

• 12-24-15 Blds.jpg
    12-24-15 Blds.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 137
Thanks for posting Buck ,I'm guessing you weren't fasting with your blood sugar being that high .

Thanks for posting Buck ,I'm guessing you weren't fasting with your blood sugar being that high .

SHHHH you are correct Sir,4 hours post meal
I have trouble keepin that in check at anytime.
bout to fire up in a week or so . Its gona be a shocker to alot of peeps here....

Peace

After 7 days off ASS, happy to see the level of testosterone in the your blood gets back to normal, bud! Congratulations!

This is a great thread. Thank you for taking the time to put this together and carrying it on; and to the others that have contributed

17 weeks off

I am Happy with bloods at this point I think full recovery is there or as close as I am going to get. I may b off a few more weeks and will post labs to see if things change any..
Sweet Liver numbers :)

Peace

Attachments

• 1-2-16 Blds.jpg
    1-2-16 Blds.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 131
18 weeks off

18 Weeks Off

Attachments

• 1-9-16 Blds + IGF-1 6 days off.jpg
    1-9-16 Blds + IGF-1 6 days off.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 126
Buck ,when do you plan on introducing some anabolics into your body ? It's been awhile lol ! Your blood work is screaming it needs testosterone now

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity