over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren and Aggression

I fire a lot of people when I am on Tren , but generally it is long overdue and it just gives me the extra push I need to get on with it...so it doesn't really bother me. The only time I use it is spring/summer...so that tends to be a high turnover rate period in the shop :)

Im fortunate. The only side I get from Tren are occasional night sweats (wife always knows when im running Tren) and at higher doses its hard to fall asleep. Luckily for me, no aggression or emotional roller coasters.

I notice a significant increase in aggression and sex drive right at 200 mg tren ace.

I couldn't handle more then 150mg/wk tren base recently.

I am always anxious and aggressive, lol so hard to say if there was any difference.

I think a cpl times I ma have been a little shorter...

I inject all pre wo and with test base and tren base my workouts were always quite intense, I had to hold myself back, and really lost my mind when people did annoying things, doesn't mean I did anything different though...

600 mg Tren E with low Test E 300 mg weekly, and 0 aggresion or anxiety. I'm even in a better mood than usual because I feel great. Many people told me that I look happier than usual xD. Just night sweats and light sleep.

Last edited:
Tren at any dose turns me into an evil bastard lol. I won't really go look for confrontation but if I'm out and somebody opens the door to let me loose it I almost feel a joy at the opportunity to let the rage come out.

I have read lots of great things about the results from tren but I am a bit crazy already so I have refrained rom trying it. I'd like to stay out of jail, thank you.

I'm of the mindset that says if you're an asshole, the only thing it may do is give you license to become a bigger asshole lol

My thing lately is to run as compounds as I have but at low dose. There are no negative side effects running things like this. Currently my eod AAS protocol is:
50mg test prop
50mg masteron
50mg tren ace
50mg npp
50mg stanazol suspension
200mg eq

My chemist just made me some super pills with 25mg anadrol, 10mg dbol, and 10mg winstrol. I'll run 2 of these a day starting later this week.

I find none of the issues related to estrogen conversion or prolactin build up when each compound is dosed low. The masteron takes care of the estrogen, and the winstrol handles both estrogen and prolactin.

One of my buddies is now running vermodje's tren, his physique is changing and progressing, but the moodswings are very disturbing, he had been a bad-tempered person before, now he's a horrible creature :(

It's funny because I can do 500mg a week for 8 weeks and not really suffer from much of the side associated with Tren. However if I do a low does (100mg) week of Tren I get very agitated, aggression becomes worst but I'm naturally aggressive so that doesn't help and get irritated very easily. Doesn't help I don't get much sleep while on Tren. I get crazy insomnia while on Tren.

I'm very relaxed and chilled out on tren. Never been over a gram, but with a gram felt good mood wise but dragged ass a bit in a calorie deficit even at 500 carbs. At 700 things were awesome

My thing lately is to run as compounds as I have but at low dose. There are no negative side effects running things like this. Currently my eod AAS protocol is:
50mg test prop
50mg masteron
50mg tren ace
50mg npp
50mg stanazol suspension
200mg eq

My chemist just made me some super pills with 25mg anadrol, 10mg dbol, and 10mg winstrol. I'll run 2 of these a day starting later this week.

I find none of the issues related to estrogen conversion or prolactin build up when each compound is dosed low. The masteron takes care of the estrogen, and the winstrol handles both estrogen and prolactin.

:banghead:

Personally anadrol gives me more 'aggression' than either tren or halo. Diff compounds effect everyone differently as we all know.

Ive never had to much aggression from tren i like it better the furthwr along i get into it .

been up to 1400mg/week of tren ace, never seen aggression sides or sides at all, just horribly dark piss.

Fuck the aggression, i can't handle the anxiety paranoia insecurities and jealousy that i get from tren

Tbh I never noticed this until I got wroth my current gf. She's the best one I've ever had and for the first time I actually really care if we stay together. Never had no problems with jealousy but anxiety and paranoia defiantly which is a first for me on tren. I came off for a while and went back on. Just have to keep reminding your self any of these thoughts are just the tren and it becomes very manageable. This was on 700.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws