over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren and Aggression

My thing lately is to run as compounds as I have but at low dose. There are no negative side effects running things like this. Currently my eod AAS protocol is:
50mg test prop
50mg masteron
50mg tren ace
50mg npp
50mg stanazol suspension
200mg eq

My chemist just made me some super pills with 25mg anadrol, 10mg dbol, and 10mg winstrol. I'll run 2 of these a day starting later this week.

I find none of the issues related to estrogen conversion or prolactin build up when each compound is dosed low. The masteron takes care of the estrogen, and the winstrol handles both estrogen and prolactin.

Is 350mg NPP a week for your joints?
Are you cutting?

I couldn't handle more then 150mg/wk tren base recently.

I am always anxious and aggressive, lol so hard to say if there was any difference.

I think a cpl times I ma have been a little shorter...

I inject all pre wo and with test base and tren base my workouts were always quite intense, I had to hold myself back, and really lost my mind when people did annoying things, doesn't mean I did anything different though...

I was supersetting arms earlier. Machine preacher curl and machine tricep extensions, back and forth, no rest, 30 seconds max for each exercise. I shit you not, as I'm near the end of triceps I look over and there is some SOB on the bicep machine! There is another set of both machines not far from those in this gym. Damn. You would have thought I was doing some circuit bs taking up 10 machines.... lol, I got a buzz now, so who cares. I know I don't.

I was supersetting arms earlier. Machine preacher curl and machine tricep extensions, back and forth, no rest, 30 seconds max for each exercise. I shit you not, as I'm near the end of triceps I look over and there is some SOB on the bicep machine! There is another set of both machines not far from those in this gym. Damn. You would have thought I was doing some circuit bs taking up 10 machines.... lol, I got a buzz now, so who cares. I know I don't.

ahhh.. so you're one of those special snowflakes..

ahhh.. so you're one of those special snowflakes..

haha, good one, yeah. Hells bells little slice, this is a big ass gym. I'm taking up two machines, right next to each other. But I get it, step away for 30 seconds and you're screwed. I went on to other stuff, it's all good.

At 300mg of Tren A I do notice slight aggression. I'm normally hot tempered but I can definitely notice the mood change. Being in traffic on Tren A is a blast.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

At 300mg of Tren A I do notice slight aggression. I'm normally hot tempered but I can definitely notice the mood change. Being in traffic on Tren A is a blast.

Lmao! Yea I feel you bro hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FutureFreak7 what mg brings our your aggression

Everyone is different. But on low doses most would be fine and experience minimal sides. I started 20mg tren a last night and will probably up by 10mg every week. However one major factor is estrogen levels. If you have high estrogen levels it will effect your mood (possible mood swings). Even adding a small dose of tren will only make matters worse. I usually start noticing increased aggression at around 30mg per day but 50mg is where I may have to stop myself from reacting to things.

Never had the "tren rage" as my friends would described but I get aggressive as hell when lifting other than that I'm just chill...

it's great getting everyone's anecdotal experiences...again..

no seriously..

it's great

:banghead:

Last time I ran tren....

sus250 wk
deca250 wk
tren a 300 mg a wk
masteron 300mg a wk
anadrol 50 mg a day

In one night I punched a guy so hard he was literally snoring for 20 minutes... later in the night some one tried to bottle one of our doormen...no shit I picked up a 180lb man off the floor by his collar with one arm and threw him about 8 feet through the back door onto his head.

Tren makes turns me into a psycho, and masteron amplifies it by 10.

I'm prone to aggression but I'm very good at keeping my cool... but I swear I'm worried I'm going to catch a manslaughter charge on tren.

Last time I ran tren....

sus250 wk
deca250 wk
tren a 300 mg a wk
masteron 300mg a wk
anadrol 50 mg a day

In one night I punched a guy so hard he was literally snoring for 20 minutes... later in the night some one tried to bottle one of our doormen...no shit I picked up a 180lb man off the floor by his collar with one arm and threw him about 8 feet through the back door onto his head.

I'm prone to aggression but I'm very good at keeping my cool... but I swear I'm worried I'm going to catch a manslaughter charge on tren.

Lol mate you r picking and throwing humans around flying in the air and your screen name is gorilla guns !!! Bahaha. Sounds very suspicious to me.

Mods can we have an ID check here please to find out is he actually a human or a very smart gorilla who has figured out how to use a computer and inject AAS ':)

I take 5-htp and some vit shoppe blood pressure pills when on tren and it seems to take care of most of the sides. Tren does some weird stuff to your seratonin levels and the 5-htp seems to prevent that for me

Last time I ran tren....

sus250 wk
deca250 wk
tren a 300 mg a wk
masteron 300mg a wk
anadrol 50 mg a day

mast and proviron yea . pretty calm with trn though mellow even.

Last edited:
Lol mate you r picking and throwing humans around flying in the air and your screen name is gorilla guns !!! Bahaha. Sounds very suspicious to me.

Mods can we have an ID check here please to find out is he actually a human or a very smart gorilla who has figured out how to use a computer and inject AAS ':)

I escaped from that zoo in Georgia, raided a pharmacy and set up shop in an internet cafe lol.

Seriously I wish I was making that up. I haven't run tren or masteron since.

And for the record I'm not saying I could normally do this, it was the rage/adrenaline/aas combo...gave me dat dere retard strength...and brain. I don't know how i didn't get charged that night.

Last edited:
Tren E at 750/wk with low test does me pretty good, the only thing I've ever really been snappy on is DNP at 400/day I want to rip peoples heads off (not good since I work in sales).

Every person responds differently to it. Just start at the dose you were planning on for a few weeks and see how you respond. If you tolerate it well incrementally increase dose until gains are good with minimal side effects.

Be careful not to play mind games with yourself, sometimes you can almost have a placebo effect because you think you are getting aggressive but in reality its just how you always are. Every study shows that aggression is about 1 in 100.

From my experience I never had aggression just insomnia and night sweats on Tren E.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws