over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren behavior???

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You're gonna lose her" "she's gonna leave you" "you're an asshole" why don't you read the thread before you just start diarrhea all over your keyboard again.

From someone who had to give up using tren because of the nutty rage beast it unleashed in me, let it go man. There are plenty of other compounds out there that will work just as well without the mental side effects.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't express how happy I am that I do not get any tren sides other than some night sweats...lol. Just feel amazing on it.

A GOOD dose of tren will give you heartburn I have always gotten it with tren seem to get too much acid in my stomach.

And you're the fucking white knight idiot who doesn't even read the whole post. Just puts your two cents in. I didn't say I'm acting on this shit, I said I'm thinking it. That's all bro. Me and her are fine. Get back in line hero.

Your rookie disloyal fool ass bitch made punk creates a thread about crappy behavior on Tren and people are telling you to drop it, and not only you ain't listening but giving vets shit ??? You clearly aren't looking for help around here

OMFG I hear that ban horn ! BANNNN BANNNNNNNNNNNNN BAN BANNNNN... K1 is the driver

Last edited:
Most people reach out for help, guidance, or advice long before acting on any of it. Maybe he will finish cycle and take the time needed to work on himself, but either way it is his will and the berating him for his decisions is not helping anyone. Probably only adding to the problem.

Your rookie disloyal fool ass bitch made punk creates a thread about crappy behavior on Tren and people are telling you to drop it, and not only you ain't listening but giving vets shit ??? You clearly aren't looking for help around here

OMFG I hear that ban horn ! BANNNN BANNNNNNNNNNNNN BAN BANNNNN... K1 is the driver

My punk???? Do you English? Disloyal? Another white knight.

As long as you know its tren and dont act on it i think your fine but if the line of you losing your control keeps getting smaller then get off. Or just lower your dosage. That might help out a lot

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Been following Dantes protocol for test and tren for 3 months. None of the tren sides. You might want to look into it.

A little Tren goes a long way. :rolleyes:

Lucky for me I'm naturally passive and withdrawn, and sometimes let people get away with too much. Tren fixes that lol. I'll get upset and tell people what they need to hear.....they get very wide eyed and are like wow man I've never seen you get mad before.

But yes tren definitely has an impact on mood and personality

As long as you know its tren and dont act on it i think your fine but if the line of you losing your control keeps getting smaller then get off. Or just lower your dosage. That might help out a lot

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Well said...

The lack of sleep on tren seemed to be a major contributor to my negative state of mind.

... I've been pondering tren's propensity to induce agitation. Even if not using tren, lack of sleep will always cause me a higher degree of aggression.

I'm starting to speculate if perhaps aggression on tren is really more a byproduct of reduced recuperation through sleep deprivation.

... I've been pondering tren's propensity to induce agitation. Even if not using tren, lack of sleep will always cause me a higher degree of aggression.

I'm starting to speculate if perhaps aggression on tren is really more a byproduct of reduced recuperation through sleep deprivation.

That's a very good point, never thought about it that way!

I'm on HGH too and litey sleeping all the time. So if anything I'm sleeping too much

Just noticed this got moved to the counseling section. Lol .

Going over to her exhusbands house alone to visit a dog lol

That's pretty sketchy in itself, its not stupid that it pisses you off. That isn't normal or acceptable to begin with imo.

Last edited:
Do you use stimulants? Sounds alot like I was when I was using alot of adderall

Alot of time we hear that steroids don't change you but make your underlying issues and aggression more pronounced, maybe see a therapist or try some type of meditation or anger management reading, couldn't hurt.

While I do think tren does cause mental instability much more than most AAS I think it gets a bad rap because tren is often associated with dieting and there is nothing that will piss me off more than having to eat low carbs add in tren and BOOM meltdown

That's pretty sketchy in itself, its not stupid that it pisses you off. That isn't normal or acceptable to begin with imo.

He lives with his girlfriend and her kids

But you're absolutely right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan