over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's your most neurotic behavior?

OuchThatHurts

Moderator / Psy, Ret.
Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
What's the weirdest thing you feel oddly compelled to do?

Me, for example, I look under the car before I get in. Always. I know nothing about cars so it's not as if I could fix something or even recognize something if it were wrong. But there it is.

Another thing is, even if I'm not even at my own house, I'll turn the paper towels or toilet paper if it's backwards (not hanging over the top of the roll).

I always re-load the dishwasher. Doesn't matter how my wife or children do it......everything comes out and gets reloaded so it's perfect....no matter how full of dishes or just a few

Now I turn the toilet paper or paper towels if they are on backward. I also have to have the light switches in certain positions on 2 way lights I will turn them on and back off if not a certain way.

oh man...if you would have posted this ten years ago my list would be crazy long.
toilet paper roll thing for me too.but only in my own house.took a lot of bitching but my old lady doesn't do it anymore.
im always workin on my ocd.
if I get to the gym and its not real crowded I have to fix the dumbells and plates that are racked wrong.
ive learned to let shit go in my old age.was driving my girl and myself nuts.

I got some test the other day and one of the lables had a little bubble.when I tried to fix it I put a crease in it...I was bummed almost depressed.i kinda felt like throwin it out.
I didn't.

dishwasher weird also.

Last edited:
What's the weirdest thing you feel oddly compelled to do?

Me, for example, I look under the car before I get in. Always. I know nothing about cars so it's not as if I could fix something or even recognize something if it were wrong. But there it is.

Another thing is, even if I'm not even at my own house, I'll turn the paper towels or toilet paper if it's backwards (not hanging over the top of the roll).

Here is my answer. My wife's would be different!

There can't any dishes in the sink and kitchen has to be spotless! The refrigerator has a certain spot for everything and if there are leftovers in there for more than a couple of days they have to go!

Those would be on my wife's list but the whole body building thing would be 1st for her. I'm a little compulsive about my supplements. :D

I use to have a bunch of others. Like , having my closet all arranged by colors and style of clothing. That was when I had a lot of artificial energy. :rolleyes:

Here is my answer. My wife's would be different!

There can't any dishes in the sink and kitchen has to be spotless! The refrigerator has a certain spot for everything and if there are leftovers in there for more than a couple of days they have to go!

Those would be on my wife's list but the whole body building thing would be 1st for her. I'm a little compulsive about my supplements. :D

I use to have a bunch of others. Like , having my closet all arranged by colors and style of clothing. That was when I had a lot of artificial energy. :rolleyes:

I'm the same way haha. I can't stand clutter.

I can't have anything stored underneath furniture, or the beds, or anything like that. The only thing under furniture should be floor.

I'm the same way haha. I can't stand clutter.

I've mellowed some about a lot of things. Now I try to only worry about things that directly affect my next move. That is why I'm so OCD about the kitchen. When I'm home it seems like that is where I spend most of my waking time.

I don't get worked up about the dog's or grandkid's toys in the living room anymore (mostly :rolleyes:)!

I can't have anything stored underneath furniture, or the beds, or anything like that. The only thing under furniture should be floor.

Did you watch Steven King's IT too often as a kid??

Did you watch Steven King's IT too often as a kid??
I have the book. Never read it though. Why am I thinking I probably shouldn't?

Always have to push doors that are already closed to make sure they are shut all the way. When I turn my car off and roll the windows up I have to push the window buttons again after they are all the way up...I guess similar to the door thing :eek:

I have the book. Never read it though. Why am I thinking I probably shouldn't?

An evil clown with fangs hanging out under your bed.
Yea, i think its time to read IT!:eek:

This is such an amusing thread for me. I was diagnosed with OCD about 6 years ago. It was out of control. A lot of the stuff that's on here I did. I think mine was rec drug related cause I was pretty bad back then. I've learnt to control the OCD a lot better these days but still need things to be tidy.
At one stage I couldn't even leave my TV remote controls on the coffee table unless they were perfectly straight and side by side.
Another one my garage is tiled and if I didn't have my car tyres on the same tiles each day I'd have to re park it.
Serious issues lol

IT was like doing a psychedelic, it's a scary mofo!

I'm about the opposite of OCD, but that doesn't make me more sane:D

if I didn't have my car tyres on the same tiles each day I'd have to re park it.
Serious issues lol
That's hilarious. Totally harmless and totally hilarious. When I parallel park both tires have to be exactly the same distance from the curb. I will go back and forth a hundred times if I have to in order to make sure they're just right.

My only OCD trait is that my money must be perfectly ordered in my wallet. Everything must be facing the same direction and in order from smallest to largest. Some people's wallets are a clusterfuck and I can't handle that! Sometimes I go as far as ironing my money!

My only OCD trait is that my money must be perfectly ordered in my wallet. Everything must be facing the same direction and in order from smallest to largest. Some people's wallets are a clusterfuck and I can't handle that! Sometimes I go as far as ironing my money!

Lol wish I had enough money to need s wallet:banghead: I'm a lose notes and coins in pocket man

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Im not really superstitious. so i think its more of a neurotic behavior based on a superstition. The whole spilling the salt thing. For some reason it doesnt matter where i am but if i spill some salt i HAVE to throw some over my shoulder. Its not because i fear bad luck from it, its just hardwired into my mind to do it. It drives me crazy until i do it. My wife mocks me because i even do it at restaurants, inconspicuously though.

Always have to push doors that are already closed to make sure they are shut all the way. When I turn my car off and roll the windows up I have to push the window buttons again after they are all the way up...I guess similar to the door thing :eek:

Come on man, that all you got? Really? Lol :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

That's me! But I'm worse, ill fix my wife's money, daughters money. My cash drawer money. If I go to another sight ill fix their drawer. I get really mad if someone gives me backwards change..I have to suppress the urge to scream.

One thats left over from my coke head days. Is I have to rub my body down with noxema and wait at least 5min before rinsing off.

Tend to breathe / gasp 13times before I lift something heavy or I will alternate tapping my pink and index finger on my thumb... Or say yea or yep 7times before I lift heavy

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws