over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What's your most neurotic behavior?

When I shower, I have to make sure the water is perfect! I will take a good 5-10 minutes to make sure its right

Dishwasher thing for me too! If the wife loads it, ill "fix" it for her and also:

Superstitions thanks mom!:

No hats on the bed
No shows on the table or countertops! (Got crazy kids)
Salt over left shoulder

Close in closet all have to be from left to right:
Jerseys, work clothes, Pants, tshirts, non collard shirts, collared shirts, short sleeve dress shirts, long sleeved dress, long sleved shirts and flannels, military unis (from when i was in)

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Coke can cause ocd. It started with my face...then my body then timed. I had a lot of other habits till I quite. This one is harmless.
I've never seen that. I'm not surprised though. I never did it beyond the occasional college party kind of thing. It never did anything for me really except make my teeth numb and gave me the shits. I've dealt with a lot of problem users though so I know my experience isn't the only kind that's for sure.

I've never seen that. I'm not surprised though. I never did it beyond the occasional college party kind of thing. It never did anything for me really except make my teeth numb and gave me the shits. I've dealt with a lot of problem users though so I know my experience isn't the only kind that's for sure.

It would require weeks of strait use. Coke induces hypo manic tendencies. But the elevation of dopamine can not keep up with down regulation...OCD is really just a symptom of reward seeking behavior to elevate dopamine.

It would require weeks of strait use. Coke induces hypo manic tendencies. But the elevation of dopamine can not keep up with down regulation...OCD is really just a symptom of reward seeking behavior to elevate dopamine.
All behavior except that which is of unencumbered free will is partly or fully chemically induced in some way or another whether internally, externally, or both.

I have to fix the weights at the gym. Can't stand 5 pound weights mixed with 10s. Also have to distribute the weights so not all are on just a few weight trees. If there are no 25s at one of the gym I take some over.

I have to fix the weights at the gym. Can't stand 5 pound weights mixed with 10s. Also have to distribute the weights so not all are on just a few weight trees. If there are no 25s at one of the gym I take some over.
OMG, me too that drives me nuts. I will also take off 3 big cookies just to turn the one plate around that's facing the wrong direction as the others (which should be imprinted face out).

...and then I make eye-contact with the kid behind that counter and shake my head at him in utter disappointment.

I have a few that you guys have too, the money thing for sure. Face forward, heads up, lowest to highest denomination.
Bathroom and kitchen spotless. I mean SPOTLESS. you could, if you were so inclined, eat off the floors. I clean them because my wife just cant do it right.
She is just as bad with laundry. OMG, I washed underwear and socks with shirts.. But they are the same color. No..:naughty: so she takes care of the laundry.
It took me 6 years to teach her how to fold my underwear the right way though...
And finally, I have to make the bed before we get in at night. That is a throw back from my youth, thanks Dad. I cant stand it if the covers arent perfect.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear