Votes: 54 9.3%
  • acetate worked better, with less side effects

Votes: 208 35.7%
  • tren eth worked better or had less sides

Votes: 120 20.6%
  • im so cool i vote for nothing

Votes: 104 17.9%

• Total voters
Tren Ace definitely the better go to, much more manageable and effective. My personal favorite for sure.

though if you hate pinning so much tren E is still really good and you can build up some serious high doses on it throughout the weeks of your cycle :love:

It surprises me the results are so lopsided. Tren is Tren. Mg per Mg ace is stronger due to ester weight, but you can easily compensate for that with enanthate.

My personal preference is Tren e simply because it's more convenient when running high doses.

It surprises me the results are so lopsided. Tren is Tren. Mg per Mg ace is stronger due to ester weight, but you can easily compensate for that with enanthate.

My personal preference is Tren e simply because it's more convenient when running high doses.

IMO, the reason is that ace is out of your system a lot faster, so if sides do pop up and hit hard, it's a lot faster to get tren out of you if you're running ace as opposed to Enanthate. If sides aren't an issue, then go for tren E all the way. Me personally, even if I run E, i shoot it everyday as for *me*, it seemed I had less sides when I do shoot daily.

IMO, the reason is that ace is out of your system a lot faster, so if sides do pop up and hit hard, it's a lot faster to get tren out of you if you're running ace as opposed to Enanthate. If sides aren't an issue, then go for tren E all the way. Me personally, even if I run E, i shoot it everyday as for *me*, it seemed I had less sides when I do shoot daily.

Absolutely correct! And inexperienced tren users should ALWAYS start with Tren A for that exact reason! Tren isn't for everybody and some guys get into it without knowing what they're in for.

I do enanthate 2x a week, and have yet to get the cough from E. Ace I'd be hacking every other pin it seemed. Also, last time I came off ace I had wicked mood swings... The E never gave me that problem thankfully

The couple week wait to feel it kinda sucks, but it passes by quickly

Tren is tren. Same results for me...Having said that I prefer longer esters so that if I miss a shot it´s no big deal.

I don't get sides from Tren unless I go above 4-500 mg a week; I only know this because I ran Ace @ 700 mg week for two weeks ~ 1 year ago, never again.

These days I keep it to ~300 mg week and just use E, much less pinning and easier to deal with.

If it's your first time with tren I'd suggest Ace just in case you experience bad sides.

havent actually tried tren enth yet i wanted to be safe and use ace to see how i reacted to it...first couple times i ran blends with prop tren ace and mast prop didnt like it so tried tren ace in its own bottle ran it with sust and had way better effects and sides were not nearly as bad...may try some parabolan next cycle

[lang=es]I use trem acetate personally but I think the two work well if we used in appropriate form ...[/lang]

Never had balls to go with Enant, because the time to clear if anything goes wrong. Tren Ace is the way to go for me.

have enough tren E to last a lifetime.... on my second week... FUCK THAT noise. im outa here. will not be taking it again... go with tren ace, much more managable. if you dont like the sides and you start fuckin up relationships bc your a prick then atleast itll go away quicker lol

Enath. Is the only one I have used. The only difference I think would be is the fast acting ace has over enath.

i've never had issues with acetate. maybe some night sweats, occasional cough, but nothing too bad.

first time trying enanthate at 400mg/wk sides are awful. first it was the heart burn, my cardio is atrocious, appetite is shot, and i'm constantly brutally sore. gonna cut dose in half and see what happens.

i've never had issues with acetate. maybe some night sweats, occasional cough, but nothing too bad.

first time trying enanthate at 400mg/wk sides are awful. first it was the heart burn, my cardio is atrocious, appetite is shot, and i'm constantly brutally sore. gonna cut dose in half and see what happens.
I've found that I can use E just as easily as A just by pinning daily instead of once or twice per week

whats the point of using enanthate if you're gonna pin everyday though? the only reason I decided to try enanthate was so I could cut down on pokes

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Rawmariko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131