Votes: 54 9.3%
  • acetate worked better, with less side effects

Votes: 208 35.7%
  • tren eth worked better or had less sides

Votes: 120 20.6%
  • im so cool i vote for nothing

Votes: 104 17.9%

• Total voters
For me, acetate works better and has less sides. Sometimes it's just annoying to be a pin cushion and that's when I will use the tren e.

I've run Ace on multiple occasions and loved the results (hated the sides). Enth, I feel worked better while developing strengh but I didn't feel like I was able to get as lean.I'm going to try a low dose and see how that works though.

it depends on individuals, for me, acetate works better and it has less sides. but sometimes it has a pin cushion and that's when I will use the tren e.

:yeahthat:from my experience,ace for me.suffer from less side.@400mg/wk get me more power to work

simple thread

bascialy wanting to see for those who have used BOTH, whether they actually noticed a difference

many people can not handle the sides, so if you run tren a, it will clear in about 4 days. but if you run tren e, than it will take 7-8 days to clear. i like tren a because i can easy control the dosage.

When running either tren base I seem to run low on body sugar. This happen with anyone else. Only happens with tren.

I choose Tren-E because I like the convenience of pinning twice a week and saving money so I can buy even more Tren! Unless I'm worried about slight water retention then I'll hit Tren A.

Last edited:
I think both of them has not a big difference, but the primary difference between Trenbolone Acetate and Trenbolone enanthate is esters. and Tren A is better when it comes to maintaining stable blood levels, especially when athletes want to gain muscle mass and strength when following a dieting regimen. I prefer to choose the Test a. :D

Have done tren ace and loved it.
Just got sick of the daily pinning. Going to try tren e shortly. Looming forward to less pinning.
-bx

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Have done tren ace and loved it.
Just got sick of the daily pinning. Going to try tren e shortly. Looming forward to less pinning.
-bx

I'm taking tren a successfully without being sick for the first time ever. I'm liking it. Using it while I wait for tren e to kick in. 100mg eod.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I'm taking tren a successfully without being sick for the first time ever. I'm liking it. Using it while I wait for tren e to kick in. 100mg eod.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk
My plan as well. I gonna get some tren e shortly and I still have a bottle of ace laying around gonna do the same thing. Use the ace a little in the beginning till the e kicks in.

-bx

My plan as well. I gonna get some tren e shortly and I still have a bottle of ace laying around gonna do the same thing. Use the ace a little in the beginning till the e kicks in.

-bx

I do this every time I run tren e...

400mg Tren E a week
Kick start with 50mg tren ace the first two weeks.

Gets levels up quick and by the end of the first two weeks the tren E is hitting.

So im thinking of using E for the 1st time. Used ace about 4-5 times. Never went over 400mg per week (57mg ED) Have always dealt with the sweats and last cycle experienced trensomnia for the 1st time. Not the end of the world. I always ask a pretty experienced vet friend of mine for advice. His problem with E (and no one has talked about it in the 16 pages of this thread) was his lipids skyrocketed. I have a bit of ace left. Reading about starting with ace AND E, while waiting for the long ester to kick in interests me. What would someone advise the protocol on both until the E starts up (1-2 weeks). Thanks bros

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jackplace
NapsGear