over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Users - weight gain?

for a steroid thats rated 500:500 how come so many complain of little to no weight gain?

Well it doesn't aromatize so there is no instant weight gain on it. I definately find that it does over time add muscle though.

Tren/test > Test only. There is no doubt about that for me, strength and mass wise. With tren they are steady, consistant quality gains rather than a big bloat up like with some others. I also find that it adds a degree of muscle hardness.

I mean there is no doubt that I mainly use tren for strength, but it brings mass along with it.

Edit: I also read that it is no very toxic on the kidneys, that was just a rumor whose origins came from the fact that tren tends to darken one's urine.

9T

Last edited:
i do not believe there is any reason to think tren is any more harsh on the kidneys then any other aas. It's just been something people have been parroting for years with nothing behind it.

that is going to be a sweet cycle man

Thanks Bro... I'm truely looking forward to it. I'm getting all the parts and pieces put together to form the cycle. I hope it's better than the drol cycle that's almost done... One of the best cycles I've ever ran. People are like "A Tren cycle will blow that away". I want to really find this out first hand.

Thanks for confirming the cycle...

I AM FUKIONG LOVING IT!!!!first time on trenE (ran trenA last winter to test waters)
on wk5 and LOKING IT!
somthing like: 300-400mg ew trenE, 400-500mg testE.
LOVE IT!!!
this winter will so same but with more test and dbol first 4 wks.

IM ON MY 7TH WEEK OF HEX AND EQ AND IM UP 11.5 LBS AND BODY FAT IS DOWN QUIT A BIT , ID HAVE TO SAY THIS IS MY BEST CYCLE TO DATE , ALSO STRENGTH GAINS ARE F'ING CRAZY AFTER THE 4TH WEEK.

IM ON MY 7TH WEEK OF HEX AND EQ AND IM UP 11.5 LBS AND BODY FAT IS DOWN QUIT A BIT , ID HAVE TO SAY THIS IS MY BEST CYCLE TO DATE , ALSO STRENGTH GAINS ARE F'ING CRAZY AFTER THE 4TH WEEK.

you running any test bro?

That's good to know man. I'm on week 2 now and already feeling it. Can't imagine what it will be like in 3 more weeks.

unfortunately no , but i have enough of the hex sitting around im gonna use some omnas that a buddy of mine has next time , this was my first tren cycle, and was just trying to be careful i guess , i dont have any AE on hand so was worried about gyno a little , next time for sure though many people have told me i should have used some test , my wiwi dont work fo shit, kind of embarassing!!!

That's good to know man. I'm on week 2 now and already feeling it. Can't imagine what it will be like in 3 more weeks.

your gonna love it when you get there and you will know when it has fully kicked in trust me , i was at 275 7 times im currently at 315 6 times , i fucken love this stuff , my new best friend!!!!!:cool: IT WAS BENCH BY THE WAY SORRY I LEFT THAT OUT!!

right around the end of week 3, so 20-21 days in it really fully hits me. thats me though. fatloss is great after 3 weeks and on

right around the end of week 3, so 20-21 days in it really fully hits me. thats me though. fatloss is great after 3 weeks and on

Dude - DO you take t3 on it? I was taking 50mcg but dropped it to 25mcg. I'm looking forward to the fat loss. One guy I talked to said you can maintain mass on this stuff on considerably less calories and you just get shredded.

your gonna love it when you get there and you will know when it has fully kicked in trust me , i was at 275 7 times im currently at 315 6 times , i fucken love this stuff , my new best friend!!!!!:cool: IT WAS BENCH BY THE WAY SORRY I LEFT THAT OUT!!

That's a solid jump in your lift in such a short time. Be carefull with your joints/connective tissue bro!

Yeah, I can't wait. I'm really suffering with the Anxiety and moodiness though. Real hot at night too already. Woke up last night and my hair was soaked. What are you doing for Ancillaries? I started on Prami and I'm taking Arromsin too. Doing 75mg Hex EOD, 75mg Prop ED. In three more weeks I will toss in Masteron at 37ED

That's a solid jump in your lift in such a short time. Be carefull with your joints/connective tissue bro!

Yeah, I can't wait. I'm really suffering with the Anxiety and moodiness though. Real hot at night too already. Woke up last night and my hair was soaked. What are you doing for Ancillaries? I started on Prami and I'm taking Arromsin too. Doing 75mg Hex EOD, 75mg Prop ED. In three more weeks I will toss in Masteron at 37ED

hey try out this i LOVE it i take one during day
after work outs thow. and 1-2hrs before bed
its called "KAVA KAVA" google: konakavafarm.com i get it from there GOOD stuff.
its a root thats is relaxing AND helps to sleep.
make tea out of it or just chuwe the shit out of a few grams. :p
good stuff!

i say after work outs not before because it relaxes you. i mean if you want that then go ahead before work out. but i rather have ALL my energy and anger before work outs lol.
then chill out.

Tren Pros & Cons

First I had a Few pounds lean Gain, I got alot more Vascular, and it stayed.

I just got off of the Tren Ace 125mg EOD because Sleep I was getting 2-3 hrs even with Sleeping Pills and the Sweating(OMG)

Test Prop 100mg EOD 1-10wks
Tren Ace 125mg EOD 1-10wks only did 6 though

If you aren't gaining weight on even a Test only cycle, then you aren't eating enough. Increase your cals 500cals/d, rechecking every week for gains. Repeat til you gain. Lift hard and sleep.

End of cycle report : fucking awesome finished at 300 a week of the para , and 600 a week of the eq i went from 18.4 % BF to 12.4 and weigh in at a final of 225 i started at 216 im very happy with these results , vascular , hard and still really fucking strong !!!! LIKE I SAID BEFORE BEST FUCKING CYCLE EVER FOR ME PERSONALLY, NEXT TIME IM GONNA THROW IN SOME TEST !!!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws