over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trenbolone vs Superdrol

Hubby about to do Alpha Pharma, Indian pharma. If its like theyre other products, it should be amazing!

In fairness Noble Labs hasn't got the best reputation here in the UK. I've tried dragon nutrition and that seemed pretty good, noticeable body change and as most people after a few weeks sides became too much. Currently trying body conscious SD and not felt anything @30mg

I've heard good things bout their sdrol though.
And dragons m1t was like crap so Idk.

And I can't do pills. I cant. So looking for an inject version because I love that. And I've heard bad sides from dragon.

does anyone feel like sd works like a strong ai?

anyone else seem to get the worst joint soreness on superdrol?

UGfreak here carries it in 10mg tabs. Haven't seen many reviews on it here but everybody loves them over on one of the other boards he is on.

UGfreak here carries it in 10mg tabs. Haven't seen many reviews on it here but everybody loves them over on one of the other boards he is on.

Yep, plenty of feedback where we know...raws ain't awfully expensive, making a decent product shouldn't be overly difficult for a good lab.

I've heard good things bout their sdrol though.
And dragons m1t was like crap so Idk.

And I can't do pills. I cant. So looking for an inject version because I love that. And I've heard bad sides from dragon.

Sorry just checked, wasn't dragon it was 'twisted iron '. I heard dragon were hit and miss too.

I tried superdrol 2 years after I started training (about 6-7 years ago) not really knowing what pro-hormones were. The look it gave me was nuts, hard, full, VASCULAR but after 3 weeks the lethargy was annoying and i had back pain from it, not sure if it was kidneys but it was enough to make me stop.
Surprisingly I kept all 7lbs I gained but the "look" was different.
Now its a hit or miss and since i would only use that pre contest i dont want to risk running bunk gear or have it be dbol or something.
For that reason I would stick with tren.

does anyone feel like sd works like a strong ai?

anyone else seem to get the worst joint soreness on superdrol?

See bold above: Absolutely. I am prone to gyno when using test at only 350 mg/week, But if I am using 30 mg of SD/day, I can run 800 mg without any issues. So yes, I have noticed a very strong anti-estrogenic effect, but the estrogen rebound can be bad if you're not careful. It was the cause of my worst case of gyno.

On the other hand, bad SD, which obviously isn't SD at all (or heavily polluted and under-dosed), gave me gyno. These were the same products that caused water retention. With good SD, you get hard and dry, just like you'd expect from an anti-estrogenic steroid, but with that other crap, it causes water retention and gyno just like estrogenic steroids.

Last edited:
I tried superdrol 2 years after I started training (about 6-7 years ago) not really knowing what pro-hormones were. The look it gave me was nuts, hard, full, VASCULAR but after 3 weeks the lethargy was annoying and i had back pain from it, not sure if it was kidneys but it was enough to make me stop.
Surprisingly I kept all 7lbs I gained but the "look" was different.
Now its a hit or miss and since i would only use that pre contest i dont want to risk running bunk gear or have it be dbol or something.
For that reason I would stick with tren.

:yeahthat:

As mentioned. "If good superdrol"

I guys reviews for other brands. They say they get huge but lethargic within a week or two.
Original sd didn't do this! At least not till later on when you're almost done. I'm guessing like everything it effects u later when it's been used awhile.

If anyone has a legit sponsor here that carries legit sdrol. Pm me. Or since it's a sponsor just post.
I'd love a injectable...

Oh and if you get sick after a week or two and you've gained but look bloated, you're not using superdrol.

Tren kills me after the first injection so no thanks lol.

Sorry just checked, wasn't dragon it was 'twisted iron '. I heard dragon were hit and miss too.

Interesting. They have Naringen powder as 80% of the filler.
That's pretty cool. I've read about this and orals making things "better"

Bodyfat for sd is more diet dependent than tren.
Tren I can eat pretty bad and still stay lean even get a bit leaner but sd if I eat cheat I gain fat as I would with anything else.

Sd however makes me strong as fuck and add a shit ton of muscle on me in a short time. I use 10-20mg of it tren I go up to 700 of ace

See bold above: Absolutely. I am prone to gyno when using test at only 350 mg/week, But if I am using 30 mg of SD/day, I can run 800 mg without any issues. So yes, I have noticed a very strong anti-estrogenic effect, but the estrogen rebound can be bad if you're not careful. It was the cause of my worst case of gyno.

On the other hand, bad SD, which obviously isn't SD at all (or heavily polluted and under-dosed), gave me gyno. These were the same products that caused water retention. With good SD, you get hard and dry, just like you'd expect from an anti-estrogenic steroid, but with that other crap, it causes water retention and gyno just like estrogenic steroids.

with good sd and dmz I seem to get the same anti-estrogen effect. have to be really careful with hit training bc injuries seem to happen more commonly on these.

snap crackle pop---o sh*t no tricep training for two weeks-might as well take two weeks off the gym and let body heal up and do pt, deep tissue massage, etc

If I ever Run SD it will be next to them, test, drostalone for sure.
2e4ec0263a0d6f0d012627078b9fec8c.jpg
just waiting for the right moment

Will work for tren

I mean tren, test, drostalone, SD stack

Will work for tren

As mentioned. "If good superdrol"

I guys reviews for other brands. They say they get huge but lethargic within a week or two.
Original sd didn't do this! At least not till later on when you're almost done. I'm guessing like everything it effects u later when it's been used awhile.

If anyone has a legit sponsor here that carries legit sdrol. Pm me. Or since it's a sponsor just post.
I'd love a injectable...

Oh and if you get sick after a week or two and you've gained but look bloated, you're not using superdrol.

Tren kills me after the first injection so no thanks lol.
I supposedly just ran superdrol for 5 weeks and just like youve described right from the start i got extreme bloat and around week 4 i started getting a bit congested and nasaly. Got the lethargy and back pumps too. Put on 20 total pounds in the 5 weeks. what was It could I have been using? Couldn't be dbol since im estrogen sensitive my nips would have flared like crazy.

I supposedly just ran superdrol for 5 weeks and just like youve described right from the start i got extreme bloat and around week 4 i started getting a bit congested and nasaly. Got the lethargy and back pumps too. Put on 20 total pounds in the 5 weeks. what was It could I have been using? Couldn't be dbol since im estrogen sensitive my nips would have flared like crazy.

Sounds like Phera clone possibly???

Guys saying ud gain more on a test/tren cycle than a super drol cycle.
What about test and superdrol?

There's no way u can gain the same lbm from tren as with superdrol. 4 weeks of sdrol vs 12 of tren at a good dosage.
I don't believe it. Especially if using test.

Most retain more lbm from that one month sd vs that 10-12 weeks tren.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigtime_1968
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131