over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trensomnia Tren/Test Ratio

Ataraxia

Registered
hey guys, i know a few people dabbled on this randomly in a few recent threads but I figure trensomnia is fairly common so i want to see who deals with it and who has figured out a way to beat it...
I can't go week after week not getting at least 6 hours quality sleep each night...

so my first say 10-14 days on tren were amazing... aggression and strength shot up through the roof, this was already 10 weeks into a cycle... i was on 500mgs test E...
2 things happened:
1: i switched test companies to one of the newer sponsors from my trusty long time guy
2: I upped the dose to 750mgs/wk...

I don't feel nearly as horny as i did a couple weeks ago also?

Thoughts?

i find pinning the tren earlier in the morning helps as well as also keeping any tren from getting on the needle when injecting. if i go through a vein with some tren left on the needle it'll make me feel like shit for a few hours afterwards

also, i suppose you could try something like ambien but i don't really feel like i get quality, mentally recharging sleep, from it

Last edited:
i find pinning the tren earlier in the morning helps as well as also keeping any tren from getting on the needle when injecting. if i go through a vein with some tren left on the needle it'll make me feel like shit for a few hours afterwards

also, i suppose you could try something like ambien but i don't really feel like i get quality, mentally recharging sleep, from it

ya i had a theory of dosing earlier in the day too! i think that DID change also... i should try that! ya i have ambien and xanex on hand and have needed them the past few nights... but like you said, not quality sleep... im not popping out of bed that's for damn sure!

You can use prami to help with some tren sides and it'll nock you out pretty good too. So take it an hour before you want to goto sleep. And upping your test to 750mg a week can affect your sex drive because your body will also be producing a lot more estrogen too.

You can use prami to help with some tren sides and it'll nock you out pretty good too. So take it an hour before you want to goto sleep. And upping your test to 750mg a week can affect your sex drive because your body will also be producing a lot more estrogen too.

well i take Cabergoline.... .5mg every night... too much?

i am on 12.5mgs aromasin ED and started masteron E like 10 days ago... so i don't think its estro related...

i am on 12.5mgs aromasin ED and started masteron E like 10 days ago... so i don't think its estro related...

Holly shit that's a lot of caber

I only take .5mg twice a week for 400mg tren e and 600mg decca a week

may need to get some hcg in your system to help with burnout sometimes associated with high test/androgens levels... I know for me as soon as I hit the month mark, give or take a week, I get the blah lethargic feeling, hcg at 100-125iu 2x/wk and I get my pep back in my step within the day I start dosing... some require more or less on the hcg so have to find your personal sweet spot for your body

caber has almost a 3 day half life so it will build up a bit at that dosage. also with the dopamine agonists like prami, i find i can't sleep on them because as they are broken down in the body they release adrenaline, which will wake me right the hell up after an hour or 2 of sleep. that means i'm tired as shit but at the same time unable to sleep for any meaningful amount of time from the drug, it's worse than not sleeping at all. haven't found the right dosage yet that let's me function normally on that stuff as i couldn't handle it and dropped it.

also, did you get a prolactin blood level test? i'd bet money your prolactin is probably not that high

Valley many of us find tren sides all but vanish when you limit test dosing to 200mg a week

get a script from your doctor for alepam or tamezine

i just went my doctor and told him becoz fo my steroid use i couldnt sleep, and that wen i go to bed im always aggressive and thinking about what im gonna do or worry about the next day and cant stop thinking about it all night, even makes me shakey

and then of course explain how its effecting your worklifestyle and how its effectign ur job and ur worried about loosing it coz the lack of sleep if effecting ur ability to talk to customers

he should then script you with some sort anxiety meds like alepam or tamezine

take 1, 2-3 hours before bed, then 1 right before bed and bam ull drift off asleep for 8 solid hours and feel great next day

i personyl use to get trensomnia extremely bad, easily would lay in bed for 6-7 hours till 5am wide awake until id hear morning birds and scream in anger and frustration

now im good as gold

i should also mention i personyl found whiel on tren any pre workout or caffeine drinks use to make my insomnia worse, if consumed anywhere close to 10 hours before bed they use to keep me awake

I don't know of this will help and I might be stating the obvious. But for me, if I pin Tren out of my normal E3D. I will get horrible night sweats and can't sleep.

I have to do it every 3D at noon. If I wait too long, it will cause those issues. Keeping the levels pretty even is a must for me.

I also use prami every other night and it's good to go.

I will tell you though, I am not using as much as you are. 300MG a week of Prop, Mast and Tren ace and 600MG A week of EQ.

Last edited:
Nothing will get you a good nights sleep when on tren like HGH!

ya the few times i have taken GH before bed it has messed with my sleep for some reason... But i know im not the only one

ya i have an RX for xanex... 2mg... that has been a life saver... i stopped tren 3 days ago and im going to play around this next week... maybe lower test and do tren 30mg ED in the morning...
will keep yall posted!

get a script from your doctor for alepam or tamezine

i just went my doctor and told him becoz fo my steroid use i couldnt sleep, and that wen i go to bed im always aggressive and thinking about what im gonna do or worry about the next day and cant stop thinking about it all night, even makes me shakey

and then of course explain how its effecting your worklifestyle and how its effectign ur job and ur worried about loosing it coz the lack of sleep if effecting ur ability to talk to customers

he should then script you with some sort anxiety meds like alepam or tamezine

take 1, 2-3 hours before bed, then 1 right before bed and bam ull drift off asleep for 8 solid hours and feel great next day

i personyl use to get trensomnia extremely bad, easily would lay in bed for 6-7 hours till 5am wide awake until id hear morning birds and scream in anger and frustration

now im good as gold

i should also mention i personyl found whiel on tren any pre workout or caffeine drinks use to make my insomnia worse, if consumed anywhere close to 10 hours before bed they use to keep me awake

I'm seeing my doc Tom for this very issue, trensomnia. Blah!

Trens like a cns stim. I don't touch it anymore after 3 cycles of it and all the sides including insomnia, paranoia, sweats, panic attacks. I had trouble sleeping while on it months ago. I like herbal sleep aids, try some chamoille tea it really knocks me out and no dependence issues.

What helps me with tren-somnia, is really making sure i get a good work-out that day or do something really physically demanding. Tire the body out, if your fatigued enough, the body will sleep like a baby.

What helps me with tren-somnia, is really making sure i get a good work-out that day or do something really physically demanding. Tire the body out, if your fatigued enough, the body will sleep like a baby.

Thats what i'm doing & its working great.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
theswede
NapsGear