over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone acetate try out

Patrick Arnold ran purity testing on the now defunct Pure Oils products, including Trest. I do know that 100 mg/day of Pure Oils trest on top of 500 mg/wk of Test Cyp was too much for me (tren-like symptoms), and I had to lower the trest dosage.

What was the result of the trest test from pure oils? I have some bottles but not sure if they're legit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love MENT, it's definitely one of my favorites. But I'd never pay what EA is charging, that's just plain gouging. And it's easy to tell if MENT is legit because of its unique side effects and the fast gains.

I love MENT, it's definitely one of my favorites. But I'd never pay what EA is charging, that's just plain gouging. And it's easy to tell if MENT is legit because of its unique side effects and the fast gains.

Are you serious? One sustanon in Mexico will cost you $20 what do you really expect to pay for real gear?

Why if your estrogen sensitive and have had gyno surgery before would you want to try a product that will cause a huge increase in estrogen?

You can take anti estrogen and my preference is letro.
The gyno lumps were from a long time ago. I wasn't gonna pass up a free surgery. I've shrank the lumps with letro but not enough for me.

Also, I'm a bodybuilder. Everything has the potential to cause boobs

First 50mg pin was Monday. Today will be my second.

Obviously I'm not 20 lbs heavier yet lol, but I'm horny as hell today. My libido hasnt been very good so this is nice.
But I'm gonna wreck someone soon lol.

I just got the word that I'm to do more. 50mg every day.
So holy shit, someone is pretty confident in his product. Sweet...

So I've added 50mg eod of trest to my test, tren, primo blend. After 4 injections my strength has gone way up. Aprox 25-30%. Im seeing a bit more bloat but nothing crazy and my recovery time has improved dramatically. I'll keep you up as I get deeper in. So far I give the trest high marks

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
So I've added 50mg eod of trest to my test, tren, primo blend. After 4 injections my strength has gone way up. Aprox 25-30%. Im seeing a bit more bloat but nothing crazy and my recovery time has improved dramatically. I'll keep you up as I get deeper in. So far I give the trest high marks

from these guys or?

Patrick Arnold ran purity testing on the now defunct Pure Oils products, including Trest. I do know that 100 mg/day of Pure Oils trest on top of 500 mg/wk of Test Cyp was too much for me (tren-like symptoms), and I had to lower the trest dosage.

Yeah, I had put EnhancedAthlete in touch with Patrick (we've been friends for several years) so he could have Patrick analyze it.

Prior to my post I hadn't talk to P.A. I talked to him today asking how it turned out... And I'll quote... "analytically it looks good."

Correct you are!

I may give it a very, very short run.

Yeah, I had put EnhancedAthlete in touch with Patrick (we've been friends for several years) so he could have Patrick analyze it.

Prior to my post I hadn't talk to P.A. I talked to him today asking how it turned out... And I'll quote... "analytically it looks good."

Correct you are!

I may give it a very, very short run.

Good news. I may give this a try myself. I have used everything else so it will be fun to try something new :D

Super interested in this. Have kinda waited around to try Trest as I'm super nervous about the aromatization.

Last edited:
Interesting so is EA the same as Dr Tony are they buddies. If so next time he goes to Thailand can I go too.

Hey Air, sorry that you had the bad sides, we had the same issue. The owner who is a very good friend of mine, tried 100mg daily for 2 weeks to assess the sides with nothing else, no AI, no anti estros, and no test.... he started to lactate and his prolactin went through the roof.

he had a hard bringing down the estro levels also. he is running it again with a 3 day letro prior to using it at a lower dose. 50mg.... i had the same sides and i could not sleep..

if you take ment, we found that you will blow up (water) then when your off it goes away... if you increase your food intake it seems to work better/.

if you want a free bottle, it on me brother...

our goal at EA is debunk some of the BS out there and show what is really going on so you can make your own informed decisions on what you may or may not take...

PM me if you have any questions...

Man you guys have incredible customer service!! While I love free stuff, a free bottle is unnecessary! I may experiment with trest in the future, but I was having to take close to 1 mg of Adex ed to keep the moon face off. I would be highly interested in a long esther version if that's every developed , but I had my fun with it and it's just a little to wet for my taste. I'm surprised more people haven't tried your igf because it blew me up. Thanks for the offer , excited to see what others get from it. All opinion,

-air

This stuff appears to be legit.

As you guys know I have used trest quite a few times. In the majority of cases it was crap, so I was interested in seeing if EA had the real deal. After talking with him a few times, I let him know that his best bet for selling this stuff was to get in touch with Patrick Arnold for lab testing (thanks for putting him in touch, Stewie)...and then following that up with a few respected loggers. Between the two, there should be zero doubt regarding its authenticity.

At this point the test results appear to be good, as confirmed by Patrick himself...and EA will now be having a few guys in the community log it, one of whom will be me.

To be honest with you I did not want to log EA's trest at first. I was skeptical regarding its quality and didn't want to attach my name to anything unless I was 100% sure of its quality. So, I turned down his initial offer to log some free trest. But...after seeing him do everything he could to ensure that his product was 100% good to go, I was impressed with his dedication to quality control and agreed to log it.

To me, the fact that he was willing to go to those lengths speaks volumes about his desire to do good business...because in reality, that's really all any of us want...to know that what is on the label is also in the vial.

Last edited:
Super interested in this. Have kinda waited around to try Trest as I'm super nervous about the aromatization.

Just use a properly dosed AI and you'll be fine. Maybe have some Nolva on hand while you're trying to pinpoint your correct AI dose.

So far 50mg eod and strength is through the roof! Up about 65%. Seeing minor bloat but nothing I can't live with and my joints are feeling better. Muscle fullness and roundness has improved . for some reason my biceps are looking larger, I'll take that!

Sorry I haven't updated.
I got bit in the hand so haven't lifted.
I've only done two 50mg shots.

Today I restart this cycle 50mg a day. Shit happens

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
PenguinPiss
NapsGear