over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone acetate try out

P> A tested our as well and it is 100% good..

I'm still waiting for someone to transform into a freak on trest....so far, nothing but talk!
Here's the truth: The overall results of trestolone (strength, muscle building, and vascularity) are very similar to Equipoise. The only difference is that EQ caused more anxiety than trestolone and the trestolone increases sex drive a lot more. I've used enough of it to know.:)

Now we are talking....

for some it works well, for some it doesn't just like every other AAS on the market... some like d-bol and poo poo anadrol, and some like deca and some like EQ....

:D

Sorry I haven't really logged this. Many issues I'm going through. But...
I've gained 14 pounds from the two bottles I was given.
I felt great on it, it reminds me of old school superdrol gains without feeling like crap. I didn't change much except for my diet with extra fats. I wasn't even on test or anything else.
I compare this to my first ever "cycle" of superdrol and another cycle of test500 and tren500 a week for 8. All without side major sides. My balls though, they're like smaller than ever. I wonder if hcg during a trest cycle will help.

I felt great on it, it reminds me of old school superdrol gains without feeling like crap. I didn't change much except for my diet with extra fats. I wasn't even on test or anything else.
I compare this to my first ever "cycle" of superdrol and another cycle of test500 and tren500 a week for 8. All without side major sides. My balls though, they're like smaller than ever. I wonder if hcg during a trest cycle will help.

How is the aromatization with this? Are the 14lbs a good looking 14lbs or a watery 14lbs?

The estrogen conversion on trestolone acetate is less than test. I'd say about 1/3, as much as test. But trestolone acetate increases prolactin about 1/3 as much as tren-hence the need for cabergoline. I've noticed water retention is much less when carbs/salt are kept in check. But this applies to all steroids that aromatize.

How much trestolone acetate were you taking daily to get this kind of effects?

That is a significant diet change. It would have been better to have maintained whatever diet you were on, used MENT and then measure the results.

How is the aromatization with this? Are the 14lbs a good looking 14lbs or a watery 14lbs?

Um Idk. I'm leaner but still puffy looking with muscle fullness. My face isn't puffy at all though which Is odd.
I used 2.5 Letro 2x week. So I'm not sure of aromatization.

I'm still waiting for someone to transform into a freak on trest....so far, nothing but talk!

I am still waiting for someone to turn into a freak on testosterone in 3 weeks...so far, nothing but talk. :)

Steroids don't work that way, brother...you know that. Besides, using comparison pics to gauge a steroid's effectiveness is both illogical and inaccurate, as there are a million and one factors that influence progress aside from AAS selection.

I could give 3 grams of test to a pro bodybuilder and 4 weeks later he will very likely look exactly the same--no muscle gained. Does that mean testosterone doesn't work...or that we should judge its effectiveness based on his progress pics? I could also give 3 grams of test to a guy who has horrible genetics...or doesn't eat...or trains poorly...or etc, etc, etc...and none of them will gain much. On the other hand, I could give Winstrol to a first-time AAS user, while having him perfect his diet and training for the first-time, and he will blow up. Does this mean test is weak and Winstrol is strong? Of course not.

Before and after photos mean absolutely nothing in this instance, as they do nothing to prove how strong a steroid is relative to another steroid. A far better way to gauge a steroid's potency is to have an experienced steroid user try it and simply report his experience, as he will have a very good idea of how each steroid effects him under different circumstances and therefore be able to analyze his progress with a new steroid accurately.

There have been literally 100's of reviews on trest posted on the boards over the last several years..and the huge majority were very positive. Even on this board there have been multiple threads over the years with guys giving it high praise. Very rarely will you find a guy who has used lab-tested trestolone who doesn't say it was a great muscle builder. One guy on this board said 600 mg of trest was equivalent to about 2 grams of test in his experience...and we've heard many other similar comments since then. This thread alone has quite a few...from guys who are very experienced.

I won't even get into the clinical research demonstrating its potency.

If you want to know how trestolone works for you, you should try it...but to say that it's "all talk", as if there is no evidence of its potency, is way off base.

As you can see, I like trest...a LOT. You should try it and see how it works for you. 50 mg/day is plenty for most. In terms of muscle growth, I have yet to find a better non-methylated muscle builder. Testosterone can't touch it on a mg per mg basis. :)

Last edited:
That is a significant diet change. It would have been better to have maintained whatever diet you were on, used MENT and then measure the results.

Unless his previous caloric intake was insufficient to support maximum muscle growth, in which case not increasing cals could have led to no or minimal results, as the body requires a caloric surplus (in most cases) in order to grow.

water retention

i ve water retention with equipoise and not with primobolan.
do you think trent gives less water retention than eq ?

I am still waiting for someone to turn into a freak on testosterone in 3 weeks...so far, nothing but talk. :)

Steroids don't work that way, brother...you know that. Besides, using comparison pics to gauge a steroid's effectiveness is both illogical and inaccurate, as there are a million and one factors that influence progress aside from AAS selection.

I could give 3 grams of test to a pro bodybuilder and 4 weeks later he will very likely look exactly the same--no muscle gained. Does that mean testosterone doesn't work...or that we should judge its effectiveness based on his progress pics? I could also give 3 grams of test to a guy who has horrible genetics...or doesn't eat...or trains poorly...or etc, etc, etc...and none of them will gain much. On the other hand, I could give Winstrol to a first-time AAS user, while having him perfect his diet and training for the first-time, and he will blow up. Does this mean test is weak and Winstrol is strong? Of course not.

Before and after photos mean absolutely nothing in this instance, as they do nothing to prove how strong a steroid is relative to another steroid. A far better way to gauge a steroid's potency is to have an experienced steroid user try it and simply report his experience, as he will have a very good idea of how each steroid effects him under different circumstances and therefore be able to analyze his progress with a new steroid accurately.

There have been literally 100's of reviews on trest posted on the boards over the last several years..and the huge majority were very positive. Even on this board there have been multiple threads over the years with guys giving it high praise. Very rarely will you find a guy who has used lab-tested trestolone who doesn't say it was a great muscle builder. One guy on this board said 600 mg of trest was equivalent to about 2 grams of test in his experience...and we've heard many other similar comments since then. This thread alone has quite a few...from guys who are very experienced.

I won't even get into the clinical research demonstrating its potency.

If you want to know how trestolone works for you, you should try it...but to say that it's "all talk", as if there is no evidence of its potency, is way off base.

As you can see, I like trest...a LOT. You should try it and see how it works for you. 50 mg/day is plenty for most. In terms of muscle growth, I have yet to find a better non-methylated muscle builder. Testosterone can't touch it on a mg per mg basis. :)
Dollar for dollar testosterone is probably the best bang for the buck. Add a little tren and you will certainly look like a freak. Pics would tell us if this guy even looked half way decent to begin with and if it actually made a difference to his physique. Bodybuilding is about "look" so pics tell us a quite a bit in my opinion. To me it's not about how strong it is, it's about is it even worth running as an option? Side effect/cost to benefit is what I look at. This is being portrayed as some holy grail, I got guys who never used any AAS at all asking if they should run trest cuz they saw it on YouTube. Anyway you are correct about one thing, I am discrediting it without actually trying it which isn't fair at all. Maybe I'll try it down the line. Right now just doesn't seem attractive to me.

P> A tested our as well and it is 100% good..

I can validate this. And per the conversation that I had with PA, he feels some individuals take a little too much.

..."On paper it's very strong and it's quite possible people way overdoing it. U could try ten or 25mg probably work".

I can validate this. And per the conversation that I had with PA, he feels some individuals take a little too much.

..."On paper it's very strong and it's quite possible people way overdoing it. U could try ten or 25mg probably work".

I agree. People tend to view 25 mg/day as nothing simply because they're accustomed to using drugs like testosterone, in which an effective dose is typically much higher...but trest isn't test.

Personally, 25 mg/day is the MOST I take anymore...and I haven't even used that much since I broke my back almost 2 years ago. I've been using just 50 mg/week (a WEEK) for the last 6 weeks (I added it to 300 mg of test/week) and I definitely noticed significant improvements...and they started almost immediately, particularly in terms of fullness and strength.

Now, if someone is running grams of AAS per day, no, 10 mg/day isn't going to produce significant results, but how many people genuinely need to run grams per week to make gains? 1-2% of the people here, maybe? I consider 50 mg/day to be a very potent dose...and 100 mg/day a damn near maximum dose for the most advanced bodybuilders.

Last edited:
I agree. People tend to view 25 mg/day as nothing simply because they're accustomed to using drugs like testosterone, in which an effective dose is typically much higher...but trest isn't test.

Personally, 25 mg/day is the MOST I take anymore...and I haven't even used that much since I broke my back almost 2 years ago. I've been using just 50 mg/week (a WEEK) for the last 6 weeks (I added it to 300 mg of test/week) and I definitely noticed significant improvements...and they started almost immediately, particularly in terms of fullness and strength.

Now, if someone is running grams of AAS per day, no, 10 mg/day isn't going to produce significant results, but how many people genuinely need to run grams per week to make gains? 1-2% of the people here, maybe? I consider 50 mg/day to be a very potent dose...and 100 mg/day a damn near maximum dose for the most advanced bodybuilders.

Can you compare the bloat from it to MK677? I've thought about trest but the water retention has held me back.

Tres

I'm gonna do my normal estro protocol that works for me 2.5 letro twice a week. I had gyno lumps removed before, no thanks again, even if it was a free surgery.

starting trest tonight

I think you'll like the gains while using ur anti, personally I used dex .5 eod with mine to keep estrogen in check and balance out the water gain. Eat clean and train like a freak.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
dirtyjoe8605
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws