over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trestolone

Trestolone is my favorite compound. I've only done cycles with injectable trest ace. I'd love to try decanoate or enanthate at some point.

Trest ace is fun orally as a preworkout thing. It gives me the same intensity as an actual trest cycle for a few hours at a time.

Trestolone is a great compound. It's hard to find a good source for it though. Pure oils was good. Now I see there is a pure research oils site that sells it and other sarms, including an injectable methylstenbolone which is interesting.

Yes it is MB size/strength no prostate issues it's my new favorite.

Trestolone is my favorite compound. I've only done cycles with injectable trest ace. I'd love to try decanoate or enanthate at some point.

Trest ace is fun orally as a preworkout thing. It gives me the same intensity as an actual trest cycle for a few hours at a time.

Unless there has been a recent development, do not expect to see an enanthate ester. I have tried to have it produced but the lab kept noticing that each attempt at purification would introduce more impurities. The project was shelved after several attempts.

Unless there has been a recent development, do not expect to see an enanthate ester. I have tried to have it produced but the lab kept noticing that each attempt at purification would introduce more impurities. The project was shelved after several attempts.

I've read from guys on other forums who say they bought trestolone enanthate recently. They say it's cheaper per mg than acetate. I haven't seen any cycle logs yet.

Lots of guys loved the results from trest decanoate a few years ago. I haven't seen any UGLs carrying it lately.

I noticed a few weeks ago that a couple of raw sources are carrying what they claim is trestolone enanthate.

Update

Any updates on the Trestolone? I will be running it soon as well. Raws from a board sponsor.

So, alot of sponsors carry it at up to 200mg/ml, are we saying its bunk or youre unsure how they get it to hold?

PPL has trest e and Im on it right now having great results...

I just started my first trestolone enanthate cycle this week. It took a little longer to feel it, but it feels just like trest ace to me after frontloading.

It's funny going back and reading old comments about trest being fake or hard to find. What? It's real and easy to find from tons of sources now.

seems to be an interesting compound.
Ive started reading about it when ive seen the thread some days ago.
Many research studies available about pharma profile of it.
Seems to be almost non liver-toxic and not harsh on lipids.
the transdermal and oral version is also still legit (not sure bout USA), dunno about IM.
Most ppl seem to have problems controlling estrogen while on it but the dosages some guys run are also quite high.
Also interesting that it can be used as TRT. No Test base necessary. It will suppress you very fast but you still will feel well on it (at least thats what dozens of logs say, good libido, good mood,...)
Maybe ill try an "TRT experiment" with it sometime next year (30mg transdermal a day or something like that, have to check more logs to determine)

Maybe run it with mast? I know mast is a weak ai but maybe mast and aromasin would be enough to keep from having to use letro

Maybe run it with mast? I know mast is a weak ai but maybe mast and aromasin would be enough to keep from having to use letro

that was my first reaction, a few chimed in that mast wont be of much help other than shbg suppression. You almost certainly want it with dry compounds, ive seen a few like it with NPP, but thats a WET cycle.

For AI use, I think starting with 25mg asin or .5 adex then combining the two if needed, BEFORE letro use.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws