over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TRT test levels decrease?

believe it or not, I didn't notice that I really gained anymore muscle when I was diagnosed with low testosterone (296) versus when I went on therapeutical amounts. My lab tests showing I'm consistently between 800-900 and I can't really say I noticed much. It's weird and doesn't make sense, I know. Obviously if I passed normal physiological amounts, the difference would have been significant...there would be a much higher increase in amount of muscle gained.

I'm not the only one though, I know others that had very low testosterone and still built lots of muscle. Too many factors involved.

The sweet spot for testosterone? As much as you can possibly be on during TRT without adversely affecting your lipid profiles. Not quite sure what you're really asking here. Obviously higher amounts usually amount to more muscle growth.

Last edited:
I guess I was getting at finding out if there is test level that people on TRT shoot for. Is the goal to stay at a certain number? For example, do you feel better at 800 vs 600? Do you know what something like 1500 feels like and is it something you would rather be at that 800?

I think 750-900 is a nice range for TRT purposes

My friend and training partner who is now 43 just went on TRT 3 months ago. His doctor said the plan was to keep him right around 900.

I need to get my test levels checked I have had the free and total testosterone blood panels purchased for 3 months now but can't get any free time in the AM to get blood drawn at direct labs.

I am curious to see what my levels are as I feel fantastic on the subQ test injects of 20 mg EOD I have been doing for several months now.

I know a guy cycling with 30 mg test, 20 mg tren enanthate and 30 mg deca EOD and he feels incredible, keeps e2 and hemo down as well as BP and bloat.

I sneeze my hematocrit goes up a point so no no on nuttin' else

For me-Cycling days are long over but feel better than I can remember on the SubQ injects low dose than ever on self administered IM injects TRT 150 mg e5D , and certainly 10 times better than heavy cycling - 10 years post (2004).

Last edited:
At 150-200 mg test cyp week split 2 x week keep me my total test at 1200-1400 ng/dL and my free test around 220-250 ng/dL.

My endocrinologist likes keep free test at 200 ng/dL or just above and doesn't are how high total test level get. Once your free test level gets close to 250 ng/dL he starts cutting dosage back.

He prefers patients to do smaller more frequent dosages like 10-20mg day, but Im not pinning that often so 2 x week for me. I was doing 50mg x 3 week until I got sick of it and my free test got really high 280 ng/dL.

Last edited:
Hi Phat!

Yes, time changes things. 10 years ago your body was likely producing
some test on it's own, especially at 150mg/week.

But I read post after post about what guys total/serum levels are.
The more important number for you and your Dr to know is what
your FREE TEST Levels are.

If your FT levels are mid-range, that's great.
But I've seen instances where the Total Test Levels may be mid range
or higher, but their Free is tanked.

Also Emeric mentioned dosing ED.
That's a great idea. Divided the dose into 7.
Regardless of the ester.
Just back load a slin pin, easy and painless.

But talk to your Dr about getting your Free checked.
It is not a standard check list item on blood work prescriptions, he'll
have to hand write it on the script.

Hope this helps.

-MT

Curious. I read shelby takes 200-250 a week and only gets him to 800 or so

When I got on HRT 10 years ago..150mg put me at 28(1100 or so us nmol/l)
Just recently it came back at 14.6ng. I'm guessing 600 or so
What would cause this... The body needing more as I age ? Or did "blasting" lower me more?
Curious if any theories. Also. I'm pretty sure I got drawn correctly. Maybe it was 8 days post injection not 7? In any event..

Phats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

when you are bigger, have more muscle tissue and blood volume, then obviously the same dosage is gonna yield lower serum levels.

think about it that way:

someone who is 5'4, weighs 140 lbs and has 4 liters of blood volume injects 200mg testosterone
vs
someone who is 6'4, weighs 240 lbs and has 6 liters of blood volume injects 200mg testosterone

obviously those two are going to be effected MUCH different

even the blood volume alone makes a huge difference in the serum levels of testosterone, since its spread evenly.
more volume = much less serum testosterone from the same exogenously injected amount.

not even taking into account metabolism, muscle mass and other factors which influence absorption etc

Super interesting Massive G. So you're basically getting 60-80mgs a week?
Are u going IM or sub injections?

I was using 100%fake shit from an old sponsor on here for 5 weeks...super disappointing. But I switched to IM this cruise after going subcu last one.
I'm always interested in finding the best ways to cruise.

I need to get my test levels checked I have had the free and total testosterone blood panels purchased for 3 months now but can't get any free time in the AM to get blood drawn at direct labs.

I am curious to see what my levels are as I feel fantastic on the subQ test injects of 20 mg EOD I have been doing for several months now.

I know a guy cycling with 30 mg test, 20 mg tren enanthate and 30 mg deca EOD and he feels incredible, keeps e2 and hemo down as well as BP and bloat.

I sneeze my hematocrit goes up a point so no no on nuttin' else

For me-Cycling days are long over but feel better than I can remember on the SubQ injects low dose than ever on self administered IM injects TRT 150 mg e5D , and certainly 10 times better than heavy cycling - 10 years post (2004).

Super interesting Massive G. So you're basically getting 60-80mgs a week?
Are u going IM or sub injections?

I was using 100%fake shit from an old sponsor on here for 5 weeks...super disappointing. But I switched to IM this cruise after going subcu last one.
I'm always interested in finding the best ways to cruise.

sub -q only...it's .2mls in a slin pin EOD.
I read all of emerics stuff for a while and was like no way that little bit of test works...boy was I wrong ...I feel great on it all while E2, hemo, and bp stay down...best way to do HRT in my opinion, and if someone were to low dose cycle this would be the way to do it.

Did you guys know that the Watson brand testosterone cypionate is manufactured in Portugal for the last year or so.So the quality might be good sometimes not so good other times.

Not to start an argue but some European made pharm products are better than American made ones. I highly doubt just because it is made in Portugal that it would be any less effective....

sub -q only...it's .2mls in a slin pin EOD.
I read all of emerics stuff for a while and was like no way that little bit of test works...boy was I wrong ...I feel great on it all while E2, hemo, and bp stay down...best way to do HRT in my opinion, and if someone were to low dose cycle this would be the way to do it.

I've spoken with Emeric and I've been tossing up on giving his protocol a run, think the new year will see me switch.
Are you using HCG at all and if so how are you dosing?

I've spoken with Emeric and I've been tossing up on giving his protocol a run, think the new year will see me switch.
Are you using HCG at all and if so how are you dosing?

I am only taking the test sub q nothing else no anti e's no HCG etc.
No interest in competing, having anymore children etc. HRT for quality of life.
Pretty much this is it until they come up with some star trek shit implant that will increase the test levels ..gonna be hitting sub q till the end..

Did you guys know that the Watson brand testosterone cypionate is manufactured in Portugal for the last year or so.So the quality might be good sometimes not so good other times.

You don't have the slightest clue of what you're talking about.

They have switched there manufacturing to Portugal.Thats why the price of a 10cc vial has gone from 80.00 dollars to 44.00 dollars.I have been on H.R.T. for the last 8 years and used Watson brand for most of the time.And i have had some 10cc vials that felt weaker than others.Just my personal experience.

believe it or not, I didn't notice that I really gained anymore muscle when I was diagnosed with low testosterone (296) versus when I went on therapeutical amounts. My lab tests showing I'm consistently between 800-900 and I can't really say I noticed much. It's weird and doesn't make sense, I know. Obviously if I passed normal physiological amounts, the difference would have been significant...there would be a much higher increase in amount of muscle gained.

I'm not the only one though, I know others that had very low testosterone and still built lots of muscle. Too many factors involved.

The sweet spot for testosterone? As much as you can possibly be on during TRT without adversely affecting your lipid profiles. Not quite sure what you're really asking here. Obviously higher amounts usually amount to more muscle growth.

What kind of progress did you make before going on trt?

Everyone is different.... I AM REALLLLLLY sensitive to Testosterone, believe it or not, I still need an AI at 100mg TRT dose

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131