over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC 175

I think Rhonda's pretty hot. But does anyone know if that's what she's like in real life or is it just a WWE type persona for the camera's.

She's pure trash, she's good mates with the Diaz brother's so says it all

not only do people want to watch killers KO and destroy each other bodies in a locked cage... but now they want them to be friendly, and good role models as well and shake everyones hands too... hahhaha

Ali was a racist fuck
Tyson would eat your children
Mayweather is well, Mayweather lol
Gracie use to hold submissions much past the tap/ref stoppage and DAMAGE people every fight
BJ Penn would lick the blood off his gloves after leaking peoples faces all over

a girl champ has that same ego and doesn't shake another fighters hand... everyone super mad.... awwww, poor Miesha... lol

oh, and RR would decimateeee Floyd in an MMA fight... it wouldn't even be close... he would be tossed on his head and never get off his back until tap tap tap...

I don't even like RR either, I always root for the strikers... but I respect an assassin when I see one, regardless of how unfriendly she is

Last edited:
Started of ambivalent towards Rousey, but liking her more and more. MMA has the weirdest fan base. Fedor doesn't speak a word of English everyone is ok with it. Brazilian doesn't speak English, everyone has a fit. Chael talks shit, chokes under pressure and people love it. Roussy talks shit, backs it up and is hated. People hate vitor for using trt, but Hendo gets almost no criticism. Champions have a good run, but the minute they lose they suck or are overrated. Liddel talks shit about Jones everyone laughs, Jones talks shit on Liddel "zomg, so cocky and disrespectful". GSP/Silva greasing controversies. It's a fight people..

If you don't find this hot, you know you're gay.

**broken link removed**

I think Weidman has proven himself. He has a lot in his arsenal and the fight could be really one sided. However, Machida is one of those fighters who's style can cause problems for fighters. I think if Weidman stays composed and doesn't get behind from Machida's hit and run style, he can win the fight with solid stand up and wrestling. I just hope it's a good fight!

On one hand, Rousey is a solid champ with her balls to wall fight style. On the other hand, she is classless and a terrible representative of the sport and a champion. I don't mind people being edgy or intense, but she lacks the maturity of a real champion. Just look at her mother...The apple doesn't fall far from the tree! I spoke to a girl that competes in Judo and had been in many tournaments where Rhonda competed. She said her mom would constantly yell, "Break her arm"...Nice...Winning is one thing, and I love to see a good ass kicking, but for a mom to shout that out, that shows where Rhonda got her piss poor attitude from.

I'm also looking forward to the Struve - Mitrione fight. That should be a knock down drag out fight. I'm pulling for Struve in that one.

As for the Faber - Caceres fight, I think Caceres should re-think his strategy and work his way up the ladder correctly. I see Faber choking him out in no more than the first minute of the first round. That's assuming he brings the fight to Caceres like he did McDonald.

If you don't find this hot, you know you're gay.

**broken link removed**

She's sexy but once she opens her mouth she ruins everything! Make the sexy disappear real quick!!

I think Weidman has proven himself. He has a lot in his arsenal and the fight could be really one sided. However, Machida is one of those fighters who's style can cause problems for fighters. I think if Weidman stays composed and doesn't get behind from Machida's hit and run style, he can win the fight with solid stand up and wrestling. I just hope it's a good fight!

On one hand, Rousey is a solid champ with her balls to wall fight style. On the other hand, she is classless and a terrible representative of the sport and a champion. I don't mind people being edgy or intense, but she lacks the maturity of a real champion. Just look at her mother...The apple doesn't fall far from the tree! I spoke to a girl that competes in Judo and had been in many tournaments where Rhonda competed. She said her mom would constantly yell, "Break her arm"...Nice...Winning is one thing, and I love to see a good ass kicking, but for a mom to shout that out, that shows where Rhonda got her piss poor attitude from.

I'm also looking forward to the Struve - Mitrione fight. That should be a knock down drag out fight. I'm pulling for Struve in that one.

As for the Faber - Caceres fight, I think Caceres should re-think his strategy and work his way up the ladder correctly. I see Faber choking him out in no more than the first minute of the first round. That's assuming he brings the fight to Caceres like he did McDonald.

Yeah, I was surprised to see Bruce Leroy fighting someone of Faber's pedigree.

Yeah, I was surprised to see Bruce Leroy fighting someone of Faber's pedigree.

He wanted to test himself and the UFC and Faber obliged. I think it's going to be one of those situations where it's, be careful what you wish for! Hopefully he get's something out of the fight and betters himself. A win here does nothing for Faber, except get him paid.

*Edit* Nevermind...not worth arguing over someone's attractiveness in a thread about the fights lol.

Last edited:
rousey is gross.

and ive predicted this on this board before...

got a local fighter out here in ABQ...holly holm.
shes in the process of negotiating a deal with the ufc.
when she gets her shot at rousey...shes gonna beat Rhonda ugly.

rousey is gross.

and ive predicted this on this board before...

got a local fighter out here in ABQ...holly holm.
shes in the process of negotiating a deal with the ufc.
when she gets her shot at rousey...shes gonna beat Rhonda ugly.

A lot of us are waiting for Holly to join the UFC. She's great at stand up, I just hope she has great take down defense as well! I'm really looking forward to this fight!!

The other fighter that needs to be signed by the UFC is Cyborg, Chris Santos. She fails one drug test and Rousey won't shut up about it...She's scared of her!

Sadly, the UFC is trying to sign Gina Carano who hasn't fought in who knows how long, just so they can promote a huge pay day. Huge marketing, empty fight. Rousey will dispatch her quickly and then claim that it's some iconic win. Holm and Cyborg are the real challengers to Rousey's title and the UFC is dragging their feet with these two.

dude,im scared of cyborg.

Lol at the people posting pics of RR at a photo shoot when she's air brushed and photo shopped to hell and back. And then saying that you're gay if you don't like it. That last picture doesn't even look anything like Rhonda! The girl is trash plain and simple. I don't care how she looks during a photo shoot. Of course she looks good at a photo shoot, everyone does! I care what she looks like the other 364 days of the year. The girl is trash plain and simple and her mom is what made her that way. She's got the maturity of a 10 year old girl. When she doesn't get what she wants she cries and pitches a tantrum. If that's what you guys like then by all means you can have her. As far as the photo shoots go, anyone can polish a terd, but you can't hide a shitty ass personality.

Lol at the people posting pics of RR at a photo shoot when she's air brushed and photo shopped to hell and back. And then saying that you're gay if you don't like it.

There you go, pal... Now you can come out.

Ronda-Rousey-Feet-922728.jpg

There you go, pal... Now you can come out.

Ronda-Rousey-Feet-922728.jpg

I can come out? Dude, I've been married for 9 years and have two beautiful children. So fuck you! Again, you post pics when she is depleted, lean, and cutting weight. This is NOT what this trashy bitch looks like year round.

I'm about sick of your constant insults towards member. You're fucking racist and when something doesn't go your way you insult people. You think you know something bc you can find pictures on the Internet. Whoop-t-do!

The bitch is trash and and completely classless. If you go by looks alone then good for you, I don't! I don't care if she's standing there naked with a dildo in her hand, I can't stand to look at her. She gets on my fucking nerves. I don't care if you like her or not. I DON'T.

Last edited:
I can come out? Dude, I've been married for 9 years and have two beautiful children.
Sounds like the perfect cover for a homosexual!

;)

Alex, I know you keep hand-choosing google image results. But you do realize that it would be just as easy for people to find pictures of her looking like complete poop, right? I just did a google image search and there are PLENTY to choose from.

Also, someone not digging what you dig doesn't give you the right to throw broad labels on them. Come on.

Why so angry?

What? Against which race? You don't even know my race, how can you tell me I'm racist?

Angry? No, annoyed is more like it. No matter where I post you seem to always have something to say. Some little bull shit comment like calling me gay bc I don't dig ONE girl.

Racist wasn't the word of choice, I admit. Prejudice is more like it. Prejudice against anyone that lives in America... Oh excuse me, United States of America. Comment after comment dogging on people from the US bc of our cultural and the way we do things here. You don't have to like or agree with it, but you could show some fucking respect. I think people in third world countries do things out of the norm, but I would NEVER make fun or disrespect them like you do to US Citizens.

Sounds like the perfect cover for a homosexual!

;)

Alex, I know you keep hand-choosing google image results. But you do realize that it would be just as easy for people to find pictures of her looking like complete poop, right? I just did a google image search and there are PLENTY to choose from.

Also, someone not digging what you dig doesn't give you the right to throw broad labels on them. Come on.

I'm glad someone can see through the bull shit and see how the Internet works. Why do you think I haven't posted any bad pics I can find on RR? Bc for every bad pic I'm sure there are just as many good pics.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131