over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC 175

I would NEVER make fun or disrespect them like you do to US Citizens.

I don't make fun of anyone. Someone needs to educate you on how not to disrespect foreigners, since apparently your school system or your parents didn't have time to.

Last edited:
Champions have a good run, but the minute they lose they suck or are overrated. ..

THANK YOU... part of the reason i got out of the sport...

the worst was how the fans did Chuck! i know him and hes friends with a lot of my Vancouver boyz... i remember when the worldddd was on his NUTS! every kid had that stupid crazy Mohawk lookin thing goin on, commercials everywhere, cover of UFC game, radio, tv etc... got tagged as an aging fighter going against the best in the world and everyone jumped ship talkin about "glass jaw" "no bjj skill" :rolleyes: it made me sick to my stomach

Last edited:

the worst was how the fans did Chuck! i know him and hes friends with a lot of my Vancouver boyz... i remember when the worldddd was on his NUTS! every kid had that stupid crazy Mohawk lookin thing goin on, commercials everywhere, cover of UFC game, radio, tv etc... got tagged as an aging fighter going against the best in the world and everyone jumped ship talkin about "glass jaw" "no bjj skill" :rolleyes: it made me sick to my stomach

Chuck was one of the greatest ever.

I don't make fun of anyone. Someone needs to educate you on how not to disrespect foreigners, since apparently your school system or your parents didn't have time to.

Are you fucking kidding me?! Haha so that's how you want to go about this? I tell you that you're prejudice and then you come back and say I'M the disrespectful one? You're a fucking, tool.... And a complete idiot. Another knock on the USA and you don't even realize you're doing it. Two things I know. #1- You're completely full of shit and live off of google. #2- I'm far more intelligent than you are so don't even waste my time. You pick bits and pieces of people's post and make comments that aren't even related. When you're wrong (most of the time), you will never admit it. You instead, quickly change the subject or make personal attacks which shows lack of maturity

You turn every thread into drama and you have absolutely zero idea how to take any form of criticism. If its not the way you think it should be then its "wrong." I don't go anywhere near your lame ass soccer thread so how about you stay the fuck out of MMA threads bc you're clueless about the sport and you have nothing to add. All you've done is come in here and start shit.

Go back to your World Cup thread and stay there. I'm sure you'll feel way more important over there. :rolleyes:

I'm right there with you, Pit. Fair whether fans and bandwagon jumpers make me sick. Anderson Silva is another example of "fans" turning their back on him. A few years ago the guy was the greatest fighter to ever live (and still is IMO), but bc he lost to Weidman, Silva is garbage now. Makes me sick how people turn their backs on legends of the sport. Anyone can be beat on any given day. That's just the way life goes, but it shouldn't take away their greatness. No one has ever made top level fighters look like D level fighters like Anderson has. I feel that Jon Jones may.... MAY surpass Anderson's record, but only bc he started his reign at a much younger age than Silva did. I still think that Anderson Silva in his prime would demolish Jon Jones in his prime. Don't get me wrong, Jon is a stud, but he's no Anderson Silva. Anderson could have finished every single fight in the first round, but he chose to stretch fights out and toy with his opponents. The same can not be said for Jones.

Are you...

If I knew you're picking a fight with me just because you hate the World Cup thread, I wouldn't have wasted my time.

And stop with the name calling, man. How childish...

If I knew you're picking a fight with me just because you hate the World Cup thread, I wouldn't have wasted my time.

And stop with the name calling, man. How childish...

Haha you crack me up. Calling me childish? Dude, you called me gay just bc I'm not attracted to Rhonda Rousey, but yet I'm childish? Right.... Calling someone gay just bc they're not attracted to a female like you are is about as immature as it gets. But again, you won't own up to it. Maybe you should re-read this thread to see who started name calling first, pal.

I'm not picking a fight with you. Remember, you threw stones at me first by saying I was gay, but of course you won't own up to that. Maybe I shouldn't have lost my cool like I did, but as I said before, you always seem to make it a point to make negative comments towards me and I'm just sick and tired of it. I get along with every single person on this forum with the exception of you. You want me to just sit back and let you talk continually talk down to me and I'm just suppose to stay quiet? Believe me, I bite my tongue all the time with you, but I'm not going to let you blatenally disrespect me.

As far the World Cup thread, that has nothing to do with this. I was just simply saying that you should stay in that thread bc football (soccer) is something that you actually seem to know a lot about. If I was childish then I would come in there and talk shit to you, just like you came in here just to talk shit to me bc of my opinion about RR. You have added nothing significant nor positive in this thread so why come on here in the first place? To start shit and cause drama, nothing more. You don't like my taste or what I have to say then just ignore it/me, but don't point fingers at someone or make allegations about me when you're the one that started this immature bull shit in the first place.

You obviously have issues with taking credit for your actions and comprehension. If anyone is being childish, its you. I came to this thread to discuss the fights this weekend, not to get into a pissing contest with you. One that you started, no less.

I've got nothing left to say to you unless you want to actually add something positive to this thread. Aside from that just STFU and move on.

Case in point. During this entire interview she was just like this the entire time. Just because her girls lost the fights she was being such a bitch during this entire interview. And look at her thumbs cut through her dress. That shit looks so trashy IMO.

**broken link removed**

I cant stand her. Most people I know who watch mma can't. Every women I ever met who watches mma is always routing for her to get knocked the fuck out. She is entertaining to watch though.

I cant stand her. Most people I know who watch mma can't. Every women I ever met who watches mma is always routing for her to get knocked the fuck out. She is entertaining to watch though.

Same here. She lost a ton of fans during TUF. Her true colors really bleed through that season. I was watching the weigh ins earlier and I was surprised at all the cheers that she received. Everyone I know can't stand her either so its really hard to believe that she still has a strong fan base. One of these days she will catch a beating and I guarantee you that her mind set and personality will change drastically.

Remember how big of a prick Josh Koscheck use to be? I couldn't stand that guy, but after he lost to GSP and got KO'd a few times he is like a completely different person. Calm, humble, and has a decent personality now. I'm actually a fan of his now. I know this is fighting and cockiness just comes with the territory, but humility can go a long way in this sport. You can be confident w/o being an arrogant dick. I know some like the cocky nature, but I just prefer a humble and confident fighter. No one is invincible so there no need to act that way. I don't expect everyone to agree with me and that's okay with me. It's just a preference of mine.

Fedor is the perfect fighter IMO. The guy never trash and look how successful he was. The guy was an absolute beast in his prime and was a great image for the sport. People like RR are horrible images for MMA, especially women's MMA. Gina Carano was a much better representative for woman's MMA... Except for all the times she missed weight haha.

"No matter how good looking she is, there's someone tired of fucking her"

Mieshas way hotter!

"No matter how good looking she is, there's someone tired of fucking her"

Mieshas way hotter!

Your out of your mind if you think Miesha is hotter than RR. But hey everyone has different taste. Me? I'll do them all one at a time and all down the line. :)

I don't think Dana will ever get tired of screwing RR or getting blow jobs ;)

I don't blame him for having basic hoes to take care of his basic needs. Why you think he brought in the women's division? ;)

SPOILRT ALERT - FABER vs CACERES!

**SPOILER ALERT**

The Faber - Caceres fight got to the 3rd round, where Uriah submitted him with a rear naked.

I was surprised that Caceres was able to hang on as long as he did. Faber was having trouble controlling such a tall, wiry, guy.

Bad news.... Stephan Struve had to pull out of the fight tonight because he started having palpitations and nearly fainted. As I'm sure most of you know, Stephan has a heart condition which caused him to take a year off. Everything has been okay since he started receiving treatment, but I guess he had an episode in the locker room which caused him to pull out of the fight due to doctors orders. I hope the best for him, but I'm pretty bummed out bc I was really looking forward to him and Matrione throwing down tonight. :(

Bad news.... Stephan Struve had to pull out of the fight tonight because he started having palpitations and nearly fainted. As I'm sure most of you know, Stephan has a heart condition which caused him to take a year off. Everything has been okay since he started receiving treatment, but I guess he had an episode in the locker room which caused him to pull out of the fight due to doctors orders. I hope the best for him, but I'm pretty bummed out bc I was really looking forward to him and Matrione throwing down tonight. :(

Yea I was really looking forward to this fight. I hope he just had a panic attack or something similar. Hopefully it's not his heart condition comming back.

Haha you crack me up. Calling me childish? Dude, you called me gay just bc I'm not attracted to Rhonda Rousey, but yet I'm childish? Right.... Calling someone gay just bc they're not attracted to a female like you are is about as immature as it gets. But again, you won't own up to it. Maybe you should re-read this thread to see who started name calling first, pal.

I'm not picking a fight with you. Remember, you threw stones at me first by saying I was gay, but of course you won't own up to that. Maybe I shouldn't have lost my cool like I did, but as I said before, you always seem to make it a point to make negative comments towards me and I'm just sick and tired of it. I get along with every single person on this forum with the exception of you. You want me to just sit back and let you talk continually talk down to me and I'm just suppose to stay quiet? Believe me, I bite my tongue all the time with you, but I'm not going to let you blatenally disrespect me.

As far the World Cup thread, that has nothing to do with this. I was just simply saying that you should stay in that thread bc football (soccer) is something that you actually seem to know a lot about. If I was childish then I would come in there and talk shit to you, just like you came in here just to talk shit to me bc of my opinion about RR. You have added nothing significant nor positive in this thread so why come on here in the first place? To start shit and cause drama, nothing more. You don't like my taste or what I have to say then just ignore it/me, but don't point fingers at someone or make allegations about me when you're the one that started this immature bull shit in the first place.

You obviously have issues with taking credit for your actions and comprehension. If anyone is being childish, its you. I came to this thread to discuss the fights this weekend, not to get into a pissing contest with you. One that you started, no less.

I've got nothing left to say to you unless you want to actually add something positive to this thread. Aside from that just STFU and move on.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...d-here-lately-attempt-something-positive.html

Perhaps its time to heed your own advice.

Yea I was really looking forward to this fight. I hope he just had a panic attack or something similar. Hopefully it's not his heart condition comming back.

That's what I'm thinking as well. A panic attack isn't anything serious, but when you've got an enlarged heart and a prolapsed aortic valve it can cause some serious issues. I feel really bad for him. I'm sure he feels like shit for having to pull out last minute.

Hahaha wow, you really dug deep on this one, huh? Okay, from now on when someone insults me ill make sure to just sit back and take it. Because I'm sure that's what you would do, too, right? How about you mind your own business and stop derailing the thread. Before you stick your nose in something you have no business being in the first place, you need to use your head and look who the instigator was, dick. I'm so sick of drama queens trying to start shit. Especially when it's not even an issue anymore. Seriously, what kind of bull shit move is that? Go away.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity