mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Too negative around here lately.... Attempt at something positive.

Medic08

Kilo Klub Member
As the title says people just can't seem to get along lately so I wanted to start a thread that's positive.

My mom and dad are my biggest influences in my life, but I also have other influences and motivators for my life and was curious at who or what keeps you striving to do better things for you and your loved ones, be a better person, and/or chasing your dreams? I love hearing success stories or people overcoming set backs. Let's keep it civil in here and no bashing....

These are just a few videos of people that motivate me.

Kyle Maynard. Quad amputee that's done way more than I have w/ way less and current goal is to climb Mt. Killamanjaro.
Life Without Limits - Congenital Amputee Kyle Maynard No Excuses - YouTube

Will Smith has some of the best motivational words.
Will Smith shares his secrets of success - YouTube

Joel Osteen. Religion aside he is a great motivation speaker.
Amazing Motivational Speech by Joel Osteen Live With Confidence.flv - YouTube

Life changing people who failed before succeeding.
people who failed to then succeeded - YouTube

Great motivational speech.
Greatest Motivational speech - YouTube

"I am a champion" Greatest motivational speech ever in my opinion.
I am a champion - the greatest speech ever [ENG SUB] - YouTube

I always like watching that show "Little People, Big World" with the little people and the pumpking farm.

The father on that show is a highly motivated individual who worked hard and built a good life and a nice home for his family all while barely being able to walk without being in pain. Definitely motivates me to be succesfull and makes me ask myself "what the fuck is your excuse?"!

Nice thread . I agree negative generates negative and positive generates positive. You should pick up the current PLUSA. There is a meet in this issue with a lot of amputees lifting. I know one guy pulls 343 or 383 something like that with one leg gone. inspirational. Thanks, T

Fyi for those that like the audio associated with youtube videos you can use clip.dj to download an mp3 version of a clip

How Bad Do You Want It?! - YouTube

This is a good one too. I actually used this video the other day in a debate I was having. My argument was that its never being too late to change your life around and just bc you grew up in bad surroundings doesn't mean you have to spend the rest of your life there.

:s'ar-wars

just wanted to post this cool emoticon LOL

Kyles certainly a badass. My babymomma has a quad amputee baby boy and watching him is inspiring Not only does he haul ass around and play w other kids-kids got a wicked v taper - thickest fuckin back youve evere seen on a prepubescent kid. bout a yr ago this lil asshole kid kept pushin him over on the trampoline and laughing. He looked at me, I gave him the nod and he launched his lil ass into that kid over and gave him a right nub to the nose. lil fucker ran off cryin to his momma. so fuckin proud

there does seem to be alot of bickering and such but I take it with a grain of salt.
1.-We are on the internet. It lowers everyones iq by at least fifty points, In addition to that - the internet grants instant phd's in broscience and spontanious black belts in bad-assery.

2. -The sport/hobby attracts insecure people. I myself was a lil fat kid that got picked on in elementary and stuff but I remember benching in my high scool gym class, and being strong helped me fit in. I also turned big and strong, and there became severe repercussions for picking on me. Fact is, the overcompensating "fat kid" in me acted like a dick for quite a few yrs before I grew up a bit. I'm sure there is alot of overcompensation.

3.-We are very competitive people.

4.-tren

5.-tren again

Negativity means the sponsors have real gear. Find the biggest a-holes and ask who they use. ;)

Negativity means the sponsors have real gear. Find the biggest a-holes and ask who they use. ;)

Quite the opposite really. Lots of people have been getting burned lately which has caused a lot of friction between everyone.... I know you're kidding, but let's stay on track here :cool:

I'm a retard, next post.

Last edited:
I will have to take a look at these when I have more patients.

'cheeky-sm
I got you.
always wanted to post this one , and it looks kind of positive , don't you think?

:s'ar-wars

just wanted to post this cool emoticon LOL

My grandmas definitely my biggest motivator. She has been dealing with cancer for a few years now and has kept the most incredibly positive attitude about it. She still does everything that she usually would and doesn't even look like she has cancer. I just hope that I can become like her one day.

'cheeky-sm
I got you.
always wanted to post this one , and it looks kind of positive , don't you think?

lol ooo its so so cute

lol honestly some of these emoticons, wen would you ever use them? :D:st'r-wars

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads