advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

People at the gym who walk around shoeless (wearing only a pair of socks)—tracking urine on the gym floor. 🤮

headtrainer

Registered
There’s some disgusting people at our gym who walk around wearing only a pair of socks while working out and then walk into the bathroom —step in urine—and then track urine stains onto the gym floor. When it comes time to put their shoes back on they keep those urine stained socks on. I’ve literally watched them stand in a puddle of urine below the urinal. Socks remain wet unlike soles on rubber shoes. I find this very disgusting.

That’s nasty.

I walk around the squat rack in socks every blue moon when I can’t get home to get my chucks or Vans on squat day

But it’s literally…under the bar…add/ subtract plates, back inside the cage,

I know nobody wanna see/ smell all that

Pretty gross never seen that. Apparently crocs are cool lol because I see high school kids wearing them and even grown men. Also I see a lot of those yeezy or whatever shoes. If I was going to drop that kind of $$ on shoes ....they wouldn't look like a rubber spaceship.

There’s some disgusting people at our gym who walk around wearing only a pair of socks while working out and then walk into the bathroom —step in urine—and then track urine stains onto the gym floor. When it comes time to put their shoes back on they keep those urine stained socks on. I’ve literally watched them stand in a puddle of urine below the urinal. Socks remain wet unlike soles on rubber shoes. I find this very disgusting.
Dude this sounds disgusting, I have one gym I go to that all the young kids do this. I want to ask em how often do you get athletes foot, one guy at the gym even takes off his socks. I couldnt even imagine doing shit like that.

I understand the reasons why people squat with no shoes or sometimes barefoot but are specific shoes made entirely for that reason. Wearing no shoes while squatting or deadlifting is....like mentioned above....unsanitary and a bigger reason NOT SAFE. You drop a 45lbs plate on you instep.....that'll sting a bit.

Pretty gross never seen that. Apparently crocs are cool lol because I see high school kids wearing them and even grown men. Also I see a lot of those yeezy or whatever shoes. If I was going to drop that kind of $$ on shoes ....they wouldn't look like a rubber spaceship.
I’m hoping the idiots who wear crocs at the gym will outgrow the fad

I understand the reasons why people squat with no shoes or sometimes barefoot but are specific shoes made entirely for that reason. Wearing no shoes while squatting or deadlifting is....like mentioned above....unsanitary and a bigger reason NOT SAFE. You drop a 45lbs plate on you instep.....that'll sting a bit.
You are absolutely correct

I’m hoping the idiots who wear crocs at the gym will outgrow the fad
Hopefully. Or maybe society will just realize "hey that looks stupid let's stop." Sort of like when I was a kid we wore baseball hats backwards and sideways. I have seen worse than crocs though, once a guy was bench pressing 300+ wearing a fanny pack.

I like watching people do what i think is dumb shit. It keeps me entertained. If someone wants to stand in other peoples piss and then put their pissy socks into there shoes and take it home. I support them doing that as it doesn't have an effect on me any more then people that walk into a bathroom in shoes and then come back out and track whatever they picked up around the gym. letting other people control me and piss me off is not in my best interest so i just don't spend my time dwelling on shit that i can't control. Now people that put their phones down on the floor, seat or a bench in the bathroom where others have had their naked ass sitting is something that can bring a smile to my face!

I always deadlift in socks without shoes. Squats sometimes too. I just keep my shoes to the side with the laces loosened so I can slip them back on if I need to go anywhere. Dropping a 45lb plate on your foot isn’t going to be much different whether you’re in socks or Chucks like most people wear in the gym. Most people aren’t wearing steel toes boots to lift

Now there is this little stinky kid who doesn’t shower, you can smell him from 10 feet away, who walks around in his old gray socks and leaves sweat footprints. That’s gross
He has a huge IG following too about “inspiring others”. The angles and filters make him look huge on IG but he’s tiny and 150lbs in person. He brought the chains to the bathroom to take pics. I hate that little fucker
Had to get that off my chest

up until reading this thread I don't think I have ever visualized a urine soaked sock on my foot. I wish I did not read this thread but yeah people are nasty. You should see the berthing area of a bunch of Marine grunts on MEU...man juice from guys jacking floating all over the shower stalls and floor in the head and some guys walking around barefoot...

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws