over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Lack of pump in gym

Chefboy

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Currently on contest prep rn. Carbs are still slightly high, water intake is around a gallon and a half a day, and supplementing electrolytes. Running 450 test, 300 mast p, w/ 50 mg anavar and winny. Also Adex 0.5 ED. Struggling to get a pump in gym. Any thoughts or advice? Thanks.

Might be just bioscience, but I like using creatine with anavar... gives a good synergy of pump and explosiveness. You would still want to cut the creatine at the end though.

Are you useing any pre or intra workout shake.?? If so what is it
Your electrolytes could be out of wack.
BUT like everyone else said you estrogen is probably tanked with that much adex AND mast.
Have E2 labs drawn and see where ist at , its low Drop the adex for 2 weeks and recheck

Currently on contest prep rn. Carbs are still slightly high, water intake is around a gallon and a half a day, and supplementing electrolytes. Running 450 test, 300 mast p, w/ 50 mg anavar and winny. Also Adex 0.5 ED. Struggling to get a pump in gym. Any thoughts or advice? Thanks.
My guess is running the Adex ED is plummeting your estrogen. I know you're trying to stay dry for contest prep but that much AI isn't necessary at 450mg test. Masteron already acts as an estrogen inhibitor. Try asking for cycle advice in another forum. I don't think running Anavar and Winstrol is also necessary. I would run 50-100mg of Anavar only 4 weeks out from my show. More compounds doesn't mean better.

I’m not sure how important the “pump” is. I know people will say you’re driving blood and nutrients to the muscle. Regardless everyone myself included likes the feeling and it sucks when you feel like you’re not getting one. The best thing I’ve seen make a difference is taking 2-3 salt capsules around 1 hour pre workout. Make sure of course to drink lots of fluids.

D5453FB6-A788-4236-A655-9FD1D95DAEC7.jpeg

Are you useing any pre or intra workout shake.?? If so what is it
Your electrolytes could be out of wack.
BUT like everyone else said you estrogen is probably tanked with that much adex AND mast.
Have E2 labs drawn and see where ist at , its low Drop the adex for 2 weeks and recheck
Just eaas at the moment.

I’m not sure how important the “pump” is. I know people will say you’re driving blood and nutrients to the muscle. Regardless everyone myself included likes the feeling and it sucks when you feel like you’re not getting one. The best thing I’ve seen make a difference is taking 2-3 salt capsules around 1 hour pre workout. Make sure of course to drink lots of fluids.

View attachment 194993

this

you using any t3?

If the estrogen is not the issue

Try drinking your "intra" shake 30 min before training and add 30ml vegetable glycerin (super cheap at Amazon) and 2g salt.
Im guessing that you don't have any carbs due to diet restrictions , if you have any carbs in anywhere else during the day id move them to pre/Intra-workout shake

Salt and water would be number 1

Alongside carbs, hydration is key for a pump.

Try 2-3 spoonfuls of salt and 3-4000 mg vitamin c 45- an hour pre workout. Assuming you’re adequately hydrated. Use iodized salt it works better. Iv tried Himalayan and sea salt it does not seem to work as well.

As others have said, too low estrogen and or too much dht derivative.
In this situation even increasing carbs doesn't work good.

Try 2-3 spoonfuls of salt and 3-4000 mg vitamin c 45- an hour pre workout. Assuming you’re adequately hydrated. Use iodized salt it works better. Iv tried Himalayan and sea salt it does not seem to work as well.
interesting @ iodized , the mcdonalds tablesalt pump reigns

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity