over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ryan Garcia Tests Positive For OSTARINE

Muay Thai

Kilo Klub Member
Registered

bro, how do you blow this? have witnessed and advised handfuls of UFC and Bellator cats cycle and beat USADA tests so this is ridiculous to me.

TEST SUSPENSION.....etc

ostarine only has a 2-week detection time in urinalysis, how did he blow this ?

Sean Merriman on the Chargers in the early 2000s with Deca - how do you make that dumb choice? etc

If you're going to cheat at least use something worth cheating with.

You ask 'how do you make that dumb choice?' - we see every day on this board how ignorant guys are when it comes to PEDs. Yeah Merriman and Garcia could afford the best consultants in the world but like many guys here they probably think they know better than the experts.

Like Marcellus Wallace said, 'Pride is a motherfucker.'

If you're going to cheat at least use something worth cheating with.

You ask 'how do you make that dumb choice?' - we see every day on this board how ignorant guys are when it comes to PEDs. Yeah Merriman and Garcia could afford the best consultants in the world but like many guys here they probably think they know better than the experts.

Like Marcellus Wallace said, 'Pride is a motherfucker.'
true brother true, and yes @above poster ostarine of all things lol he must have figured because its one of the lowest detection times

we had guys running methyltest, test suspension, and stanz, and I want to say methyl-dht (methasterone but not superdrol I cant remember exact drug but we had access on og china annie who sourced here raw list) in camps pre big televised fights

I’d say someone in his camp is his op, can apply it transdermally so he pops. I don’t think they’d be this stupid

garcia is posting about VICTOR CONTE ( BALCO ) ...very interesting ...I guess CONTE founded the VADA which is similar to USADA but not our federally regulated, they failed him twice I'm gathering, victor conte wtf though, conte was our pat arnold

I’d say someone in his camp is his op, can apply it transdermally so he pops. I don’t think they’d be this stupid
cuold be bro his personally is very abrasive he could be unaware he is pushing people away and burning bridges he seems to lack some basic social skills

Ostarine is what a lot of tested power and endurance athletes have been using/getting popped for lately. As a former collegiate sprinter I like to stay up on this stuff and a bunch of top college/pros been getting popped for it recently. I’ve got zero experience with it and am out of those circles so I can’t get the run down like I used to. Back in my day you just carefully timed some EPO and short half life steroids and called it a day.

Ostarine is what a lot of tested power and endurance athletes have been using/getting popped for lately. As a former collegiate sprinter I like to stay up on this stuff and a bunch of top college/pros been getting popped for it recently. I’ve got zero experience with it and am out of those circles so I can’t get the run down like I used to. Back in my day you just carefully timed some EPO and short half life steroids and called it a day.
it was more legal and not banned in 2014 that's when I used a lot of it and clients, id say its like a weaker anavar with some other unique benefits , it works great in women. Interesting @ EPO. I don't think a lot of members have experience with that compound here bro you should write a thread on it.

Didn't this guy put a Multi million dollar bet on himself? I don't follow any of this shit I just remember seeing something about that on YouTube I believe.

With that said I could see someone connected to the bet being involved and possibly spiking something. It's a great way for the bookie to cover themselves and not have to pay out the bet if they lost.

Just a thought as I just can't actually see someone being stupid enough to be caught using peds these days.

LOL Ostarine is like an OG Sarm too. I honestly didnt even know people still mess with this stuff.
But i guess they think they can skate closer to that "its not gear, and its not illegal" morality line with it.
The IDEA of Sarms is amazing. The actuuuall Sarms we have, suck.

it was more legal and not banned in 2014 that's when I used a lot of it and clients, id say its like a weaker anavar with some other unique benefits , it works great in women. Interesting @ EPO. I don't think a lot of members have experience with that compound here bro you should write a thread on it.
Ahh cool man appreciate the first hand experience with the ostarine - I was curious on what it was like to use.

EPO was an involved process lol with the iron supplementation and needing a centrifuge to test your hematocrit from home. The baby aspirin, etc. Involved process for a 19 year old living in the dorms but damn if it didn’t work lol first time I used it I ended up beating this guy who was 13th at nationals the year prior end of the race he was like “who the F are you?!” 😂🤫

Didn't this guy put a Multi million dollar bet on himself? I don't follow any of this shit I just remember seeing something about that on YouTube I believe.

With that said I could see someone connected to the bet being involved and possibly spiking something. It's a great way for the bookie to cover themselves and not have to pay out the bet if they lost.

Just a thought as I just can't actually see someone being stupid enough to be caught using peds these days.
That's what I understand. Bet 2 and won 10

LOL Ostarine is like an OG Sarm too. I honestly didnt even know people still mess with this stuff.
But i guess they think they can skate closer to that "its not gear, and its not illegal" morality line with it.
The IDEA of Sarms is amazing. The actuuuall Sarms we have, suck.
I've had kids at the gym ask me about SARMs over the last year. I tell them stay away and if they're old enough + have trained long enough I tell them stick with time-tested and time-proven AAS.

garcia is posting about VICTOR CONTE ( BALCO ) ...very interesting ...I guess CONTE founded the VADA which is similar to USADA but not our federally regulated, they failed him twice I'm gathering, victor conte wtf though, conte was our pat arnold
Yea because Conte pretty much debunked Garcia's claim on X that they knew before the fight that he tested positive. Garcia is trying to blame the positive test on people being out to get him and also on a bottle of ashwagandha. He is going with both stories. Intelligence has never really been his strong suit.

Lol no idea what this stuff is but I've met 2 people in real life that swear by "sarms" lol.

Shawn merriman forgot all about ol lights out. People blame his decline on AAS but it was really just the titans putting a good lick on him ending his career...never liked that guy.

David Boston was another. Prop love to say "every athlete is juiced, no way a natural could be bigger and faster than me" but I'm guessing Boston was legit on some stuff. Probably a baby dose compared to most. Genetics are king.

Lol no idea what this stuff is but I've met 2 people in real life that swear by "sarms" lol.

Shawn merriman forgot all about ol lights out. People blame his decline on AAS but it was really just the titans putting a good lick on him ending his career...never liked that guy.

David Boston was another. Prop love to say "every athlete is juiced, no way a natural could be bigger and faster than me" but I'm guessing Boston was legit on some stuff. Probably a baby dose compared to most. Genetics are king.
merriman was a beast but he was no SEAU!

Ostarine was the first PED I used and I loved it. But I knew if I was gonna live this this life it wasn't sustainable. This is me a few weeks into ostarine. I think it gives a good look.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210119-222257_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210119-222257_Gallery.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 39

Boston was a Charles Poliquin guy (make of that what you will). He was getting some attention at the time for his physique and if I recall, was also bit of an odd fellow. Poliquin of course never mentioned any of his athletes protocols but he was pretty open about his knowledge of AAS.

He won 50 million on his bet, you are all haters and envious, he is a great athlete and he is clean.

That's how some bright minds think on this board.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
DrDiesel
NapsGear