advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

People at the gym who walk around shoeless (wearing only a pair of socks)—tracking urine on the gym floor. 🤮

Guys in the US, do you wear shoes in your own home and are they the same shoes you walk in on from being outside? My impression is that this is common? Here in Sweden this is very uncommon. Some do have home shoes or slippers but no one walks in with his outside shoes. Some insist on removing the shoes outside the door. In the gyms you are always supposed to change to gym shoes, there's a "shoe line" lol, but I confess I slip in without doing so most of the time unless it's wet outside etc.

A while back my friend complained his new gf made him wear slippers inside and take them off when going to the bathroom so as not to transfer germs.

After covid most gyms got very anal about always wiping down equipment with alcohol spray, even dumbell handles.
No shoes in home, my feet are always hot so no slippers. But I do have a slip in pair of shoes for when I go get mail, out to the garage...shit like that.

Guys in the US, do you wear shoes in your own home and are they the same shoes you walk in on from being outside? My impression is that this is common? Here in Sweden this is very uncommon. Some do have home shoes or slippers but no one walks in with his outside shoes. Some insist on removing the shoes outside the door. In the gyms you are always supposed to change to gym shoes, there's a "shoe line" lol, but I confess I slip in without doing so most of the time unless it's wet outside etc.

A while back my friend complained his new gf made him wear slippers inside and take them off when going to the bathroom so as not to transfer germs.

After covid most gyms got very anal about always wiping down equipment with alcohol spray, even dumbell handles.
In Romania, we take off shoes and put slippers on in house.

My girl is Asian, so absolutely NO shoes in the house

Very common to wear shoes out in town all day and then all up in my house too. I always thought it was gay when people changed shoes entering a home but by golly, I’m going to implement that rule when my new place is built. It just makes sense. I don want poo particles on my carpet from the plumbers clogs.

We never wore shoes in the house growing up because my dad didn't want the carpet stained. But my wife despises shoes in the house and her family is Albanian and it is definitely a cultural thing.

I get they're not wanting to sweat where other people are going to lay but using the same sweaty towel doesn't really make sense to me either. I just use the provided antiseptic spray and paper towels and wipe it down when I'm done

American here… 🙋🏽‍♂️ I don’t wear my work boots in the house. I’d track in too many chemicals, oil, industrial cleaners, etc. I do wear my tenny’s inside occasionally.

The only carpet in my home is in the bedrooms. I don’t wear my tenny’s in the bedrooms. So I walk in the house to tile floors, then the rest is wooden floors. I mop the floors twice monthly. So it’s clean just looking at it, but not germ wise.

Now, if I drop a chip or something on the floors in my house I’ll still pick it up and eat it. Gotta boost my immune system after all!

Cage

I never go into the gym locker rooms,,,I go in, do my sets and leave. Easier to block everyone out that way.
Me neither, but not by choice. I’ve been banned from going within 10ft of male changing rooms by the ‘Pure’ and ‘The Gym Group’ chains in the uk. I can’t give anymore details until the court case has finished 👀

This morning I went to lift and had on solid white new sneakers. I had to piss and as I went in the locker room I thought if this thread.

The better question I have is why the fuck can’t anyone hit those massive ass toilets on the wall. 🤣

This morning I went to lift and had on solid white new sneakers. I had to piss and as I went in the locker room I thought if this thread.

The better question I have is why the fuck can’t anyone hit those massive ass toilets on the wall. 🤣
Cause there’s a LARGE group of people walking this earth that are plain out disgusting. Their homes are probably disgusting as well.

Cage

I wear quicksilver surf brand sandles and I wash them a few times daily in the shower, anytime I see anything on the bottom of them I bleach the floor lol, healthy ocd

I spent the 15 years wearing water shoes at the gym which is about as close to natural/ergonomic as i can get. About like wearing nothing. And at home it is socks unless it is summer and then barefoot. I have some old beat up tennis shoes for going out into the yard that i put on when it is cold. I don't worry to much about what may be on the bottom of my feet as i almost never lick them. Can't say the same for my dog though. And i know he could care less what he tracks in!

you can slow wash white shoes in laundry once and sun dry, works for canvas vans

but dawn + hot water+ toothbrush + sun works best

I feel for y’all… Hell I had the vacuum out in my garage gym this past Friday . Sucking up the dust and grass, etc in between sets. I like my gym clean, at least on the surface level. I’ve never wiped my equipment down. Just my sweat on em anyways…

Cage
Same

Dust collection system hooked to shopvac. Fucking love it

Same

Dust collection system hooked to shopvac. Fucking love it
Got that setup in my shed with all my woodworking tools. Makes saw dust messes non-existent.

My kiddo and his buds track all the outside shit into the gym. It’s getting annoying so I’m gonna have to lay the hammer down.

Cage

Got that setup in my shed with all my woodworking tools. Makes saw dust messes non-existent.
Hell yeah
My kiddo and his buds track all the outside shit into the gym. It’s getting annoying so I’m gonna have to lay the hammer down.

Cage
Ohhhh fuck that. I absolutely HATE even a little grit between my delicate tootsies and the concrete

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity