over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Viking lab-aurum rx sus and injectable drol log

nice log brother :)

that stack has me so anxious, i was asked if i would log that and 4 other compounds ........ about time someone seen me as worthy of a log.

you liking the test brother?

im finding it very pip free and so potent i lowered my dose lol

and one more question

how does the drol work with you ? i am eager to try it

The test is very nice, on par with what i was using from previously. It feels better than that sponsor, but cant really say. I only used other sponsor sample sus for 3 weeks, so now with a wk of viking sus, those levels and different estets may be peaking now

i love the honesty and integrity brother :)

The test is very nice, on par with what i was using from previously. It feels better than that sponsor, but cant really say. I only used other sponsor sample sus for 3 weeks, so now with a wk of viking sus, those levels and different estets may be peaking now

great news and awesome for the honest review brother :) i am stoked to see how it pans out in the end for you :)

Was supposed to get bloods drawn today, they were closed wtf. Guess im waiting until monday. Im hoping the drol will get my hemo over 10 at least. Finished one bottle have about 8 days/shots left on the drol.
Running the sus 3x a wk for a total of 750mg. Strength is getting better with each workout despitw this cold lingering.
Viking r u able to get the drol to hold at 50mg/ml? Would really be interested in seeing what this could do at higher doses.

nice updates bro :)

I will ask him if it holds at 50mg. I have to try it so i can experience it. I hate the oral drol because it makes me so lethargic and sick feeling. But then again that was 2009 when i took it. Things were more potent in those days.

It's cool to see Viking put his products in members hands for logging.. I am looking forward to logging the inject Drol and Sust myself as soon as it shows up. I'll be keeping an eye on your thread to compare experiences.

Drol has prob spiked my bp. Havent had it checked, but u can just feel it when it gets elevated

damn high bp

i always use cycle support to ease some BP. I have an extra tub here i may even start it now lol im paranoid.

Sex drive has really shot up over past 3-5 days. Blood levels must contonue to climb as saturation levels do. Running sus eod, which is a dose of 875mg per wk. Going to be said when this lil run comes to an end. Im up a total of 9pds. Since beginning the drol and sus. Very happy and pleased. Looking bigger in the mirror and scale always abgood thing

Sex drive has really shot up over past 3-5 days. Blood levels must contonue to climb as saturation levels do. Running sus eod, which is a dose of 875mg per wk. Going to be said when this lil run comes to an end. Im up a total of 9pds. Since beginning the drol and sus. Very happy and pleased. Looking bigger in the mirror and scale always abgood thing

sounds great on both accounts

sust?

I for one never had enough sust to feel it. I only ran it shortly like a young silly guy. How do you think it compares to other esters like just enanth. ?

Took last inject of drol this morning. Weighing in at 204. Probably could have gain a few more pds on the short run, had i nor gotten sick for several days.
Still running the sus eod 1cc. Feeling great. Bench is up 20pda and other lifts 5-10 pds. Really have been trying to focus and bring up my chest

wow

you are a good man for such a good log. the drol sounded potent. i too want to try it asap. that and his test cyp. my brother has the cyp and aurum rx dbol and he is a DOCTOR!!! He is in love :) He wants to run a log on here but he has no account and not enough supply

Sad to srr the drol end. I do have some 50mg pills, that i may just throw in, but will st least wsit till sus is gone. So i only using Viking products for the rest of log.
I wish was more organized on traiming and diet, as fsr as writing it all down.
Viking did get bloods pulled on 1/4. Dont see dr till 1/15, so wont know results till than. Not sure on what exactly was pulled, manily iron and rbc related stuff

May need to get something for the nips. While there not sore ot leaking; looking a little puffy.
Haven't lost any strength yet on lifts since ending the drol. Weighing in at 206 this morning. Hoping a can keep enough to stay above 200.

Still feeling good even after dropping the drol. Energy is still high. Have another 3 shots left or a wk, and than sus will be finished off. Sus is definately dosed correctly imo libido is through the ceiling right now. Morning wood and half erections all day for no reason.

Still feeling good even after dropping the drol. Energy is still high. Have another 3 shots left or a wk, and than sus will be finished off. Sus is definately dosed correctly imo libido is through the ceiling right now. Morning wood and half erections all day for no reason.

Now i have to raise the price of products :D

thats why this forum rocks!!!

great sponsors all around and awesome logs to enjoy

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws