over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What did your coach told you to take?

Im gonna be honest...

I think coaches have these cuckoo:

"Take 14.5 mgs of anavar with each meal"

Or

"GH in the middle of the night"

Protocols, to make people think this is special information, and that their money was well worth it.
Real rap.

idk..

I doubt the top guys are only using like 1.5g and still concerned about health issues and also broke af lol..

plus we also had BBoy here say that a top, top pro said 'use as much gh as you can afford'

and then that historic post by Big A..

and posts by Phidias, Magnum... etc.

I’m running a very weird cycle just for experiment, high nandrolone very low test. (750mg/100mg test)

My mood is Down a little, but pumps and strength up. Almost zero bloat, but I’m in a slight caloric deficit. Might bump test to 150mg just to see if mood increases any.

One thing I’ve found, the androgens, test/tren/mast aggravate my anxiety but
High anabolics (NPP/EQ) don’t.

i couldnt be more opposite:eek:
currently shooting 125mg ed for near 2 weeks now and i am gtg so far. if i take 1cc of deca i get insane anxiety... wild. after this test experiement i will do a deca one... basically see if deca and trt gives me anxiety or if its only when test is high
-F2S

I’m getting PM’s so here; mods can lock thread if needed.

Hany offseason
2000mg sust ew
500mg tren ew
2 anadrol ed
40mg nolva ed
50mg proviron ed
No GH
Slin as needed (no protocol but used to keep the food moving since the diet was equally extreme)

Hany Precontest—weird and I didn’t ask q’s but here goes...
1400mg prop ew
300mg EQ ew
60mg anavar Ed split am/pm
10mg winstrol with each meal
50mg proviron up to 150mg/day (1/meal)as show approached
10iu gh post workout
As show got closer 1mg arimi AM pre cardio 1 pre bed
Night before show 1 diazide, 1 morning of if needed

Was this an actual cycle from Hany and George or someone that had worked under them at some point? I've seen you post elsewhere you have posted and the doses are changed. If it wasn't actually George and Hany I wouldn't attribute it to them.

"Bulking under Farah's guy was 800mg test/600mg deca/50mg dbol per day and bulking with Hany's guy was double that for test, 500 tren, 100 or 150mg abomb per day. I felt much better and level headed on the test/deca/dbol than the test/tren/abomb for bulking. Both had GH at 6iu/day.

Cutting under Farah's guy was like 350mg prop/wk, 350 tren/wk, 350 mast/wk, 40mcg clen, 40mg nolva, 40mg var. Cutting under Hany's guy was 1200ishmg prop/wk, 500eq, 1 win tab with every meal, 50mcg T3, 1 proviron with every meal, nolva 40mg. Both had GH at 6iu/day."

Was this an actual cycle from Hany and George or someone that had worked under them at some point? I've seen you post elsewhere you have posted and the doses are changed. If it wasn't actually George and Hany I wouldn't attribute it to them.

"Bulking under Farah's guy was 800mg test/600mg deca/50mg dbol per day and bulking with Hany's guy was double that for test, 500 tren, 100 or 150mg abomb per day. I felt much better and level headed on the test/deca/dbol than the test/tren/abomb for bulking. Both had GH at 6iu/day.

Cutting under Farah's guy was like 350mg prop/wk, 350 tren/wk, 350 mast/wk, 40mcg clen, 40mg nolva, 40mg var. Cutting under Hany's guy was 1200ishmg prop/wk, 500eq, 1 win tab with every meal, 50mcg T3, 1 proviron with every meal, nolva 40mg. Both had GH at 6iu/day."

holy shit, takes quite a bit for me to do a double take these days but...wow

Man people have lessened the doses over the years. People are thinking this is high lol. I remember years ago reading swiper/caged freaks threads and going "what the actual fuck." And big a's

But then again a prep coach for the average competitor would.probably lose clients if they were telling people to take 4gs of test/10iugh/2gs eq haha

Last edited:
This thread is for eveyone who ever worked with A coach.
What compounds did he( or she) told you to take and at what dose for which goal (off season, cut, pre contest,... You name it.

Dont need names of coaches but if you do, that's fine by me :D

Back in 1968 eat raw eggs, it was very good advice, I still eat 6 per day.

It was, and is, terrible advice.

It is much better to soft-boil eggs such that the egg yolk is still liquid. This way you don't reduce the eggs' content of nutrients like choline, omega 3 etc., which are mostly located in the yolk.

On the other hand, the risk of bacterial contamination is negated by boiling for a short time, and a cooked egg white means higher protein absorption.

EDIT: Soft-boiling also reduces avidin ,which is an anti-nutrient.

Last edited:

I get the worst gas if the raw eggs aren’t pasteurized. Does that go away or? I can chug pasteurized egg whites no problem but raw egg farts literally smell like there is a dead animal inside my stomach.

Thanks for following my posts, I hope they’ve been valuable for you. I’ve worked with many coaches over the years. That being said, you’re putting too much emphasis on the drugs. It’s only 1/4th-1/5th of the puzzle. No matter how much I say that people just can’t seem to grasp it, or choose to believe that results come from a bottle.

Last edited:

It is much better to soft-boil eggs such that the egg yolk is still liquid. This way you don't reduce the eggs' content of nutrients like choline, omega 3 etc., which are mostly located in the yolk.

On the other hand, the risk of bacterial contamination is negated by boiling for a short time, and a cooked egg white means higher protein absorption.

I am not eating or drinking raw eggs for the protein, I am for the benefits of the yolk. Also your body can assimilate 50% of the raw egg whites. Don`t focus on the egg white is the yolk is more important, also cooked egg`s protein changes its chemical shape, and can cause of allergies. When eating raw eggs, any incidence of egg allergy will disappear. Raw yolk has many benefits, they contain essential nutrients for the brain, nerves, glands and hormones, they are nutritionally balanced. Raw yolk also contain an abundance of other vital substances including protein, essential fatty acids along with niacin, riboflavin, biotin, choline, vitamins A, D and E, magnesium, potassium, phosphorous, manganese, iron, iodine, copper, zinc and sulphur. Egg yolks are one of the few foods that contain vitamin D.

If you are not sure that the eggs are fresh than soft boiled is safer.

I get the worst gas if the raw eggs aren’t pasteurized. Does that go away or? I can chug pasteurized egg whites no problem but raw egg farts literally smell like there is a dead animal inside my stomach.

Add fresh raw yolk to the whites.

id be interested in hearing how matt porter has his clients use DNP

coaches should have an option where you can pay them like $20 to answer a specific question lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131