advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do i do? placed order a month ago from a Sponsor here and have been ghosted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pumpflex7

Registered
Newbies
before i mention any names, i placed my order from a sponsor here and they replied back and forth consistently.

Last edited by a moderator:
You choose a better sponsor tbh 🤷‍♂️. This probably won’t end with a positive resolution.

I’d DM their rep on the board. If that fails, post in their thread. If they blow all of that off, hit up a mod.

But really, if you go through all that and within 3-5 days no positive update, post their name up and shame ‘em. We shouldn’t sit around and protect shady sponsors.

Give them the chance to fix it, and if it becomes clear they just won’t, call ‘em out

However, I WILL say that they’ll deserve to say their part too - there’s a lot of retards who order and fuck things up, and sponsors shouldn’t have to deal with idiots.

Not saying that’s you, just throwing it out as a qualifier.

Edit: do not fucking contact USPS about a package of drugs, lol. That’s bordering on moron behavior.

Not sure how a customer can fuck up an order with today's payment system.
Back in the day I could see fuvking things up with the wrong secret QA on the money transfer form.. but today you'd have to be really retarded to get it wrong.
If someone finds a way to fuck it up they need to find a new hobby.

Don’t post about it in the open forum for starters. Not trying to be a dick- just helping.

Always take this stuff up with the rep or in the sponsors section with the mods. They’re a sponsor on here for a reason.

It could be many different reasons, but this isn’t the venue to resolve that. Especially for a new member.

Back in the day I could see fuvking things up with the wrong secret QA on the money transfer form.. but today you'd have to be really retarded to get it wrong.
You’d be surprised how many idiots send their source the wrong address…

before i mention any names, i placed my order from a sponsor here and they replied back and forth consistantly up until i made the payment and was told tracking will be sent. weeks later i finally get a response and an apology with a tracking number saying the pack went out two weeks ago. so now, two weeks later and no response at all anymore and the tracking number is non existant with USPSand they have no idea and say contact the sender. it says a label has been created ever since and USPS is waiting to recieve package from shipper and like i said no response, ghosted me, and no real package has been sent. what do i do from here?
First thing you probably should have done was get 50 post so you could interact in the sponsors part of the board and ask questions in their thread, see who was behind on orders or who has had problems in the past. Being able to ask questions in a sponsors thread can be eye opening!

There are some unbelievable idiots in this world, man.

I know you’re feeling desperation mode right now but you have to be cooool op! Deep breaths, think before you act. All of us have a story and lost a little $

I’ve waited months for packages. You’re still talking weeks. It’s a lot better today and my preferred sponsor is fast as fed ex but my sponsor before that was very popular and preferred to work essentially on his own so months could go by in radio silence then one day I check the mailbox and SUPRISE!

Also please understand we get these threads only to find out later a lot of convenient info was left out by op and we learn they were in fact the issue or the expectations were in outer space.
Fuckin A+ customers put the wrong addresses or name or whatever. They get instructions to be followed and overthink themselves into a shit show. Not accusing you of anything but you’re already off rails being under 50 posts!!!! Some sponsors won’t touch you without that and more.

Follow the advice above. Remember to relax and breathe! Be cool headed talking to anyone and everything be iaet man. This isn’t a scammer operation brother Professional is more than just a name. Whatever happens step back and regroup by starting over reading the rules and threads BEFORE YOU PLACE AN ORDER! Be at +50 posts, contribute in beginners forum and get your name out there. This ain’t a Walmart.

And good luck I hope it works out and in the end it always does even if it’s not the answer you want to hear

Like a few other folks have already said, get your post count up to +50 post before placing an order would have been the way to go. From my experience the sponsers on this board are pretty good and you need a way to interact with them on this forum in the sponser section for cases just like this.

It unfortunately happens - I am currentlly trying to figure out how to get the second half of an order that was placed four months ago. Sponsor keeps giving incomplete responses and isn't really being communicative. I check in once every two weeks and nada.

Unfortunately sometimes sponsors do drop the ball, and they lose long term established customers over it.

I would basically take it as a loss and move on to a more reputable sponsor. I only place an order for enough I'm willing to lose because anything can happen.

I remember back when I was younger you would send funds never hear anything back and 2 or 3 months later it would be sitting there.

I actually miss the days of ordering something then 3 months later you receive this pack that's been taped over about 3 times and been on it's own little adventure to 3 different countries before magically appearing at your doorstep long after you lost hope.
You take this back!
You take this back now!!

Lol

It’s a frustrating thing that has probably happened to everyone here. And like many other have mentioned, not getting 50 posts before making an order was a mistake. Also, this isn’t a department store….we aren’t the managers who are in charge of our employees. So making a thread in the main forum probably was a mistake and it feels desperate. But I get it, you are pissed.
Learn from this, get your posts up, and blast the said sponsor on their sponsored thread… doing it here doesn’t help you one bit.

before i mention any names, i placed my order from a sponsor here and they replied back and forth consistantly up until i made the payment and was told tracking will be sent. weeks later i finally get a response and an apology with a tracking number saying the pack went out two weeks ago. so now, two weeks later and no response at all anymore and the tracking number is non existant with USPSand they have no idea and say contact the sender. it says a label has been created ever since and USPS is waiting to recieve package from shipper and like i said no response, ghosted me, and no real package has been sent. what do i do from here?
Yelp em dude! Everyone else in society is quick to write some wack ass review somewhere, when things aren’t up to Amazon expectations, why don’t you?

Or… wait patiently, keep up with the sponsor/rep, and hope you get freebies b/c of the delay. I’ve had this exact thing happen, MANY times. If their reputable they’ll make it right, if not your SOL, and they’ll likely not be here long. Name of the game hombre!!

@PFB. I’m hopeful it isn’t one of the sponsors you post in.. if so, I’m sure there is an answer to rectify the situation.

First of all follow the advice that others have posted.

2nd- Try to use proper capitalization, punctuation, and sentence structure.

3rd- You first say the tracking number is "non existant with USPS". Then you say 'label has been created". This would mean that there is indeed a tracking number. So which one is it?

4th- Good thing you weren't around in the days before the internet to bitch about not getting gear. It really sucked in the days when you would snail mail cash to Greece or Poland and then get "something" often times nothing or part of an order 8 weeks later.

5th- To answer you last question. I would either just quit working out/bodybuilding/or using gear. Or I would recommend using this board to learn from and become an active member rather just signing up and bitching. Your previous posts since you joined have not been of much substance and your first thread is garbage.
Sorry but you are wrong. A sponsor can create a lable and give you tracking number.once you check the number it can either tell you a label has been created and awaiting on item.or this tracking number is not existent in our system. And to the people saying to contact a rep it's not going to help because a rep has no control or knowledge when an order gets shipped
All they can do is ask the boss what going on with xyz order and the sponsor will lie and say to say this to them member. Which the rep has no idea if the sponsor is saying a truth or making up a lie

But again it's typical of new guys making orders and freaking out because they don't get their order the same day they placed it😏 his best bet is what he did contact sponsor if after 4weeks he gets no response then talk to a mod.dont come posting asking members for help us memebers had nothing to do with him or his order

I know you’re feeling desperation mode right now but you have to be cooool op! Deep breaths, think before you act. All of us have a story and lost a little $

I’ve waited months for packages. You’re still talking weeks. It’s a lot better today and my preferred sponsor is fast as fed ex but my sponsor before that was very popular and preferred to work essentially on his own so months could go by in radio silence then one day I check the mailbox and SUPRISE!

Also please understand we get these threads only to find out later a lot of convenient info was left out by op and we learn they were in fact the issue or the expectations were in outer space.
Fuckin A+ customers put the wrong addresses or name or whatever. They get instructions to be followed and overthink themselves into a shit show. Not accusing you of anything but you’re already off rails being under 50 posts!!!! Some sponsors won’t touch you without that and more.

Follow the advice above. Remember to relax and breathe! Be cool headed talking to anyone and everything be iaet man. This isn’t a scammer operation brother Professional is more than just a name. Whatever happens step back and regroup by starting over reading the rules and threads BEFORE YOU PLACE AN ORDER! Be at +50 posts, contribute in beginners forum and get your name out there. This ain’t a Walmart.

And good luck I hope it works out and in the end it always does even if it’s not the answer you want to hear
IMG_8032.gif

Re: Local TA

I respectfully disagree here. The standard for today's TA isn't months or weeks.
The standard is days. Worst case two weeks.
Especially for local TA.
We should only be talking about month/months long TA when discussing nostalgia and days long gone.
Some of the local sources have horrible TA and bullshit excuses when their trackers don't track.
The itl guys are pros and can teach some of these supposed go-to local sources a thing or two about being handling business and being on point.

Re: Local TA

I respectfully disagree here. The standard for today's TA isn't months or weeks.
The standard is days. Worst case two weeks.
Especially for local TA.
We should only be talking about month/months long TA when discussing nostalgia and days long gone.
Some of the local sources have horrible TA and bullshit excuses when their trackers don't track.
The itl guys are pros and can teach some of these supposed go-to local sources a thing or two about being handling business and being on point.
I agree!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws