advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do i do? placed order a month ago from a Sponsor here and have been ghosted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to soon....but I'm contacting a mod first, getting tired of the B.S. Ask for a tracking #, "Don't worry bro it's being taken care of" shit doesn't fly give me the f'in tracking #, tell me something other than the usual runaround "Don't worry bro I'm on it" shit.

I'm going to soon....but I'm contacting a mod first, getting tired of the B.S. Ask for a tracking #, "Don't worry bro it's being taken care of" shit doesn't fly give me the f'in tracking #, tell me something other than the usual runaround "Don't worry bro I'm on it" shit.
uh wut, are you the OP? 🤔

The plot thickens...why is the OP a really new account and then shockrock comes in and posts that so why is he hiding behind a new account just to post this thread? Maybe an attempt to scam?
Don't quit your day job will you...I'm having a similar situation as the OP, if that was your impression of what I said....you're one paranoid individual.

Guys this is not Amazon. Cmon let’s all be sensible.

But on a serious note- if you’re going to come on Professional Muscle only to comment and post in the Sponsor’s section, at least have the common sense and courtesy to keep it there and take it up with the Mods IF warranted.

And if you have to ask “is this me…” then you probably have your answer.

Don't quit your day job will you...I'm having a similar situation as the OP, if that was your impression of what I said....you're one paranoid individual.
Wellllll, that was your first post in this thread…….so it looked like you were continuing the train of thought from the original post. And since you didn’t quote anyone to be responding to……..

just telling you how it looks. Idgaf

Slow down, and if you have the same problem as the OP of this thread perhaps you should have mentioned you aren't the OP of this thread first. That's why people are getting suspicious of you.

My bad and glad you cleared it up. Not sure if you are referencing the same sponsor as OP as he has not shared it yet.

Why anyone ventures outside of Ace/King/Direct/TP I will never understand...so many orders, so many years. Never even the slightest issue.
Hey man if I want to keep paying dirt cheap prices for underdosed gear from shitty sponsors that’s my business 😂.

Jk totally agree. There’s a couple more that have always treated me well, but the list is short.

Why anyone ventures outside of Ace/King/Direct/TP I will never understand...so many orders, so many years. Never even the slightest issue.
Eh, I would say there's a few more solid sponsors besides those. I would add Savage, Opti, Keytech off the top of my head...

Re: Local TA

I respectfully disagree here. The standard for today's TA isn't months or weeks.
The standard is days. Worst case two weeks.
Especially for local TA.
We should only be talking about month/months long TA when discussing nostalgia and days long gone.
Some of the local sources have horrible TA and bullshit excuses when their trackers don't track.
The itl guys are pros and can teach some of these supposed go-to local sources a thing or two about being handling business and being on point.
If a local source tells you it's Shipped and you waited more than a week weeknit bullshit it not been shipped
I know usps sometimes fucks up and takes long butvthats 1 in a thousand

Not all of us live in the us 👀👀

But i get what your saying

Just keep in mind go with a well known sponsor or a verified one. A lot of sponsor take order for stiff they dont have in stock and have to wait for them to receive it in order to ship to you.and if the sponsor is getting raws he has to wait for raw then make it then send out.butvhe don't give a shit and wants the money on his side and don't care how long you have to wait.so my personal advice donyour math.go with a reputable sponsor or a verified one and you won't have this problem.

ALWAYS REMEMBER THE CHEAP SHIT ALWAYS JAS A BACK STORY
so you order because it's cheaper than other sponsor only few things will happen. The sponsor doesn't have what you order and has to wait on it to send to you,or sponsor is ripping you off.,or sponsor got jammed up on his raw or finished product and you pay the wait price because he already got your money

Some sources like to have 'sales' just so they can collect money for product they don't have.
Then when the sales pour in, they rely on the customer to remind them of their order.
By then they have the product in and can ship to the customer. All the while they produce lame trackers that keep the customer satisifed.

If a local source tells you it's Shipped and you waited more than a week weeknit bullshit it not been shipped
I know usps sometimes fucks up and takes long butvthats 1 in a thousand

Some sources like to have 'sales' just so they can collect money for product they don't have.
Then when the sales pour in, they rely on the customer to remind them of their order.
By then they have the product in and can ship to the customer. All the while they produce lame trackers that keep the customer satisifed.
Exactly

This isn’t Amazon? Really? I only deal with two sponsors from here.
Thank you “Weedle”. If you understood the context of the post then you’d know it meant “be patient.”

I use or “have gotten with” many sponsors on here and have for over 10 years. You are correct, some do accept payment and ship the same day. Can’t deny that. I’ve had zero issues with all sponsors I deal with on here.

Can’t say I have ever had a “buy now” button or my order dropped off hours later with a drone yet. Or had robots packing it… 🤔 maybe they’re just old and worthless in these times. 😂

Moving along…

Last edited by a moderator:
This isnt Amazon. That comment is so old and worthless in these times.
Get with reliable sponsors plain and simple.
Facts. Advertised TA sets expectations. I'm all for that.
The problem is when sponsors send lame trackers that never track. Then explain away the lame tracker with oh I got sick. Or my partner had to take the dog to the vet.
When a sponsor hits me with bullshit like that I don't even care to receive the pack. From that I know the sponsor is full of shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws