over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you carry

If you know people who are totally anti-gun, even as a means for self defense, just send them over to watch the daily videos releases on live leak for a few weeks and most all will change their minds. I hope to never have to defend myself with deadly force, but in the world we live in today, it's quite possible it might be necessary.

For years I only relied on my own two fists and fighting skills, until I was in a bar one night when a disgruntled patron came back in waving a gun in everyone's face. I was in the back corner of the bar with no way out. Luckily it ended peacefully, but the guy was an inch away from shooting everyone in sight.

If you know people who are totally anti-gun, even as a means for self defense, just send them over to watch the daily videos releases on live leak for a few weeks and most all will change their minds. I hope to never have to defend myself with deadly force, but in the world we live in today, it's quite possible it might be necessary.

For years I only relied on my own two fists and fighting skills, until I was in a bar one night when a disgruntled patron came back in waving a gun in everyone's face. I was in the back corner of the bar with no way out. Luckily it ended peacefully, but the guy was an inch away from shooting everyone in sight.

That's exactly how I am too. I pray I never have to use it but I'm prepared if I do.

Glock 26 on or around me at all times. If we're traveling around the Chicago/suburbs area, I'll carry my 26 and my Pico 380.

For work i carry G22 .40
backup LCP II .380
Everyday concealed G43 9mm

I live in Chicago and not the very posh parts so I carry ed, even to the gym. M&P shield performance center in 9mm with +2 mags.

Glock 29 if I did carry. Love 10 mm. Lots of power in a small package.

Glock 19 mostly , the little 43 if I'm wearing something that's hard for me to carry in a waist holster.

Been lugging my converted G-21(460 Rowland) around alot lately when carrying exposed. I can't wait to see what a 185g Gold At 1700fps will do to a critter.

Attachments

• IMG_20180127_090406909~2.jpg
    IMG_20180127_090406909~2.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 176
I picked up this lttle G26 and have been playing with it some and it's definitely growing on me

Attachments

• IMG_20180416_153300655~3.jpg
    IMG_20180416_153300655~3.jpg
    288.6 KB · Views: 175
Where I'm from I carry these hands and thats all I'm allowed! lol its just too much work to get one up here, even though I'm all for guns for protection I didn't have one when I lived in GA (was going to before moving back) and they practically hand them out down there lol

i used to be amazed at all the tough talkin tough guy republican types who were so afraid of everything and everybody that they needed all their guns to protect them from all the scary stuff they imagine is out to get them. but not these days, trumpworld has brought them all out from under their mommy's apron to yell about their guns being taken. wah.
as a rational liberal, i have a ruger lcr .357 magnum packed with corbon 115g high velocity rounds. used to have a charter arms mag pug, beretta 92f, couple glocks, 9mm and .40, assorted 12 gauge shotguns that i sawed off. in fact, i got arrested and had one that i left on my backseat that slid under my seat when i got in a car accident. cops found it "concealed" , i was fucked. back in '91 right in front of kent state university.

I'm CCW in Cali
On my permit is:
Glock 36
Glock 42
FN 5-7

I have a few other hunting handguns that I don't have on my permit

Sig p250. Downrange I carry a custom .45 GAP. I’ve come to love this round. Carried both a .40 and a .45acp downrange and the GAP seems to stop and drop more folks than the others.

Im CCW in CA as well. Yes you heard that right, there are conservative counties that allow CCW here in CA. Once you have it you can carry state wide.
You can have 3 guns listed on your license. I usually carry a G26 or when doing outdoor activities a Sig P238. I Also have an HK VP9, but due to its size its not as convenient to carry, specially since it warm here most of the year.

Sig p250. Downrange I carry a custom .45 GAP. I’ve come to love this round. Carried both a .40 and a .45acp downrange and the GAP seems to stop and drop more folks than the others.

Lol most of these reply’s are guys shooting at paper targets talking about hypothetically being forced into having to fire at a person and RTLWs like “yeah this drops dudes better than others” and he KNOWS it from Experience! Your alright man lol

As for me I’m a psych job so I can’t have a piece

Last edited:
Springfield 911 most of the time.

Ruger LCP 380 if I need something small.

Lol most of these reply’s are guys shooting at paper targets talking about hypothetically being forced into having to fire at a person and RTLWs like “yeah this drops dudes better than others” and he KNOWS it from Experience! Your alright man lol

Lmao. Man, truly, I didn’t even think how my reply would sound lmao. Is what it is tho ;-)

Nah. Anybody that hunts knows even one bullet out of a high powered rifle isn't enough to stop something dead in its tracks sometimes. That's why you always shoot until you are empty. If you get even half a dozen center mass that's probably it with any gun.

Nah. Anybody that hunts knows even one bullet out of a high powered rifle isn't enough to stop something dead in its tracks sometimes. That's why you always shoot until you are empty. If you get even half a dozen center mass that's probably it with any gun.

You like your meat pre shredded then? LoL

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity