over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you drink besides water??

I also drink a drink called PR2 systems...
its a local drink that the OKC thunder use as well as big 12 basketball and football teams... look them up... great stuff... if interested pm me and ill get it for a huge discount... we are sponsored by them.

crystal light(energy)...really like these.......lots and lots of milk.......plain old water......every now and then a monster energy drink

green tea or white tea with stevia.

Green tea, I will also drink some gatorade, but i cut the gatorade in more then half with water.

i drink witch hazel combined with a 50% solution of champagne

Water, milk, lemonade and orange juice watered down, and occasional diet pepsi. Sometimes veg. juice. I know skim milk (which I drink) isn't that good because of the carbs and sodium. I mainly drink it with protein shakes and coffee.

I can't believe how many people drink diet drinks and crystal light. Shit is worlse thatn sugar. Just full of chemicals that will have adverse effects on your health. Half of you who experience headaches may very well be experience them on behalf of food colorings and presevatives in your drink.

Me personally I really only drink two things. Water and at lunch I have a mix of cranberry juice with soda water. Just love it and like the fact that at 41 I can get through most nights without having to piss 5 times.

Lemon Water

If you are just sick of the taste (or non-taste) of water, do what I do, add a squirt of lemon and maybe a tbsp of nutrasweet or stevia 0-calorie sweetener. You end up with essentially no calories and it's more refreshing than either plain water or lemonade. You can get big bottles of lemon juice at Costco cheap.

I squeeze half a lemon and half a lime in my half gallon jug with filtered water before work.. Sometimes i heat up some water with green tea bags (about 4-6) and add that to my half gallon jug with filtered ice water and 4 packs of stevia. I'll have a glass of whole raw milk EOD. I like a cup of 100% cranberry juice with 100% cherry juice sometimes in my PWO shake. I like coconut water intra workout. I love a coke zero on a very low cal/fasting day to curb nightime hunger pains. Vitamin water zero during workouts.

I can't believe how many people drink diet drinks and crystal light. Shit is worlse thatn sugar. Just full of chemicals that will have adverse effects on your health. Half of you who experience headaches may very well be experience them on behalf of food colorings and presevatives in your drink.

Me personally I really only drink two things. Water and at lunch I have a mix of cranberry juice with soda water. Just love it and like the fact that at 41 I can get through most nights without having to piss 5 times.

This has been my pet project for the last 2 years. If you really really look at all the literature about aspartame out there....take it all in and make your conclusions....you are going to be scared crapless of it. Virtually every single sugar free drink in this thread and on the market including (CL) has aspartame in it as the sweetener. It has been my bigtime project to develop a drink that is actually healthy for you and has absolutely no aspartame in it.
I finally got it done this year.
Ive sent it to 6 guys now with glowing reviews.

I am about as excited about this project as Ive been about anything in bodybuilding or fitness.

Its very hard to get a sweetener that is all natural that has no aftertaste but I found it after alot of groundwork and its a stevia product....(took about a year to find the exact stevia extract but I got it)

This stuff tastes awesome and its all natural ..... in my and the 6 others opinions it tastes similiar but better than CL

Right now i have

Peach mango
lemonade
wild berry
cranberry apple
orange
grape

I have to tweak the orange and the wild berry a little bit but the peach mango and lemonade and cran apple were huge hits.

You can do the research yourself and it goes much much further than this
Google

so "no more necrotic brain tissue", no more side effects and finally a tiny bit of all natural stevia based flavored powder to flavor a gallon of water that tastes awesome......coming soon.

Only a matter of time before Coca-Cola or PepsiCo launch a stevia sweetened diet drink... they have (among other giant food and beverages firms) already bought millions of hectares of land in South America to grow the plant.

It says "FALSE" right above it and calls it am email hoax with studies below it on how it is safe???

I know big money talks so the industries can say whatever they want to make $$$ but post something that isn't stated as being a joke/hoax.

Exactly it does say false but I tend to believe the claims. Like you said "Big Money Talks"

drinks

whats up everyone iam new here. what about gatorade is that good :D

This has been my pet project for the last 2 years. If you really really look at all the literature about aspartame out there....take it all in and make your conclusions....you are going to be scared crapless of it. Virtually every single sugar free drink in this thread and on the market including (CL) has aspartame in it as the sweetener. It has been my bigtime project to develop a drink that is actually healthy for you and has absolutely no aspartame in it.
I finally got it done this year.
Ive sent it to 6 guys now with glowing reviews.

I am about as excited about this project as Ive been about anything in bodybuilding or fitness.

Its very hard to get a sweetener that is all natural that has no aftertaste but I found it after alot of groundwork and its a stevia product....(took about a year to find the exact stevia extract but I got it)

This stuff tastes awesome and its all natural ..... in my and the 6 others opinions it tastes similiar but better than CL

Right now i have

Peach mango
lemonade
wild berry
cranberry apple
orange
grape

I have to tweak the orange and the wild berry a little bit but the peach mango and lemonade and cran apple were huge hits.

You can do the research yourself and it goes much much further than this
Google

so "no more necrotic brain tissue", no more side effects and finally a tiny bit of all natural stevia based flavored powder to flavor a gallon of water that tastes awesome......coming soon.

Good luck with that DC,

Being super sensitive to both food coloring, artificial flavorings and perservates, I always am on the look out for safer alternatives. People fail to realize that they will continue to consume these subsances and very well at some point hit a threshold where things like headaches, migranes, and GI distress will be the short term result while long term could be much worse.

Even things like potassium sorbate is a common perservative which gives many a user headaches which is a bummer because certain products which I would like to try becomes off limits.

Good luck with that DC,

Being super sensitive to both food coloring, artificial flavorings and perservates, I always am on the look out for safer alternatives. People fail to realize that they will continue to consume these subsances and very well at some point hit a threshold where things like headaches, migranes, and GI distress will be the short term result while long term could be much worse.

Even things like potassium sorbate is a common perservative which gives many a user headaches which is a bummer because certain products which I would like to try becomes off limits.

I always knew aspartame was bad ( causes brain tumors in lab rats) that's why I only drink a Pepsi Max every once in awhile. Drink your juices but water them down some to decrease the sugar.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear