over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

what's in this dudes muscles.

I went and looked at his instagram...couple thoughts

a) what he looked like in 2015 to what he looks like now....man thats alot of stuff put in his body....arms/shoulders in 2015 were almost half of what they are now

b) I think he is injecting the brachioradialis (top of the forearm) if you look at a video where he is taking shirts out of a package....its pretty telltale

c) in the front relaxed (truly relaxed) he is getting that upside down bowling pin look to his arms that Piana also has....its a really weird look....besides that in the other shots he seems pretty good at SEO

d) I would not put it past him that he just might be injecting the hell out of his outer lats....there are a couple weird pics on there and his back in 2015 to now is again night and day. Ruhl used to do the same thing with the back

e) 2014 vs 2017

I agree that it looks like he is injecting his lats in that one back shot. His back still looks thick though. I would like to see what he would look like if he toned it down a bit.

Honestly, I think the disproportions in his upper to lower arm makes it look bad... Almost cartoonish

Like Popeye the Sailor Man in reverse!

That's why a twat like you never learn shit and run their ignorant mouth all over the place but hey its ok, we are used to this. we get plenty of your lot around here lol

and there is nothing ironical about it at all..

its earnest at best.
[/URL]
Devenidas: Join Date: Feb 2013

Matsuo Munefusa: Join Date: Sep 2010

Yeah man I agree in the last 4 years we've gotten a lot of twats around here :p

https://youtu.be/evBaCQt1fQs

Will these guys keep this stuff even when they age.
It would have to look nasty later in life right.

It's just the shoulders and arms. They are filled up so much they look really fake. I could see in the first pics he does his calves heavily too. He actually makes me want to do my calves again as he as got them big. I can even see injection marks on his calves in that video. He has a very solid build he as just go overboard and it shows. He is at a cross roads and he either tones it down and looks great or he carries on and is another Rich Piana. Well his arms and shoulders are similar to Riches now. But he definitely has quality behind all the site enhancement.

It's just the shoulders and arms. They are filled up so much they look really fake. I could see in the first pics he does his calves heavily too. He actually makes me want to do my calves again as he as got them big. I can even see injection marks on his calves in that video. He has a very solid build he as just go overboard and it shows. He is at a cross roads and he either tones it down and looks great or he carries on and is another Rich Piana. Well his arms and shoulders are similar to Riches now. But he definitely has quality behind all the site enhancement.
I know 1 person who used Syntheteks Synthrol on his biceps.Didn't see him for almost a year and he had stopped and arms went back to actually smaller than when he started in size. But he also quit training for a period of time.So my understanding so far with SEOs if stop they can decrease and look more natural. I could be completely wrong,don't know very much about it,but by your post seems correct.

Devenidas: Join Date: Feb 2013

Matsuo Munefusa: Join Date: Sep 2010

Yeah man I agree in the last 4 years we've gotten a lot of twats around here :p
Oh the join date classic comeback! Got to love it.

So I just quickly had a look at the quality of your posts here lol First ones i clicked on..

"Is there any negative to adding a very simple meal such as 2 cups rice (cooked) + 50g protein from liquid egg whites. Typically I eat very complex meals with cooked and raw vegetables as well as cooked lean meat and complex carbohydrates with good fats from avocado/oil, etc. However I am attempting to increase my calories and I really don't have time to keep cooking complicated meals like this even in batches (eating leftovers)."

Negative of adding rice and egg whites into a diet huh?? Is that meant to be a question ?

Also your definition of a "complicated meal" is rather a unique one! lol

We describe veg/lean meats/ Avo meal as a very basic bbing staple meal. Nothing complicated about it.

Let me repeat myself. NOTHING

How did they let you out of Kindergarten boy ?

I need not say more.

I need not say more.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

I know 1 person who used Syntheteks Synthrol on his biceps.Didn't see him for almost a year and he had stopped and arms went back to actually smaller than when he started in size. But he also quit training for a period of time.So my understanding so far with SEOs if stop they can decrease and look more natural. I could be completely wrong,don't know very much about it,but by your post seems correct.

I have used synthetek's syntherol a few times and it's an amazing product. The gains with syntherol are natural looking unless you do crazy volume or start putting in large volume in small areas such as bi-ceps or rear delts (bigger muscles take even more volume which is unrealistic). The gains stay but no gains are ever permanent unless you start filling your muscles with the likes of PMMA (Rich Piana).

So obviously if your mate stopped training he will lose all his gains. Look at some of the best bodybuilders ever who stopped training and taking aas... they shrink and don't even look like they ever trained. No gains are ever permanent from seo, aas, hgh, slin, diet, training etc. If we all stopped training and eating well we would look like crap in a few years.

Now I am unsure about this guy but no one wants to be putting what Rich Piana puts in him. Well if they ever did then tiny amounts but these guys never know when to stop.

Oh the join date classic comeback! Got to love it.

So I just quickly had a look at the quality of your posts here lol First ones i clicked on..

"Is there any negative to adding a very simple meal such as 2 cups rice (cooked) + 50g protein from liquid egg whites. Typically I eat very complex meals with cooked and raw vegetables as well as cooked lean meat and complex carbohydrates with good fats from avocado/oil, etc. However I am attempting to increase my calories and I really don't have time to keep cooking complicated meals like this even in batches (eating leftovers)."

Negative of adding rice and egg whites into a diet huh?? Is that meant to be a question ?

Also your definition of a "complicated meal" is rather a unique one! lol

We describe veg/lean meats/ Avo meal as a very basic bbing staple meal. Nothing complicated about it.

Let me repeat myself. NOTHING

How did they let you out of Kindergarten boy ?

I need not say more.

I need not say more.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Professional Muscle mobile app

**broken link removed**

But what if he just stretched fascia so much that his muscle took place of all that oil? ;)

And Idk. People say they wouldn't wanna look like him but I bet most of you would want to look like him. I'll admit, I'd be down to look that fake if fake looks this dope. Lol

Can't disagree with this. Though his physique isn't something I have a goal of (even if I could), I likely wouldn't be complaining if I was walking around like that.

Looks pretty killer to me. Funny how we see these dudes who look as good or better than almost everyone we've seen in person, yet give such hard critiques seeing them online.

"that bicep looks just a little too full" or "man he looks a little too cartoonish"

I've never heard anyone say that in real life. Especially not from someone running gear trying to become bigger than they currently are. That's just me though.

1. You guys are giving this guy no credit, which coming from a bunch of juiceheads is ironic to me. Seo or not, there is a ton of solid mass there.

2. He doesn't look as surreal in the vids which leads me to believe the pics are altered.

3. Seo doesn't do that. Spot injecting AAS would though. I've experimented with both and spot injecting AAS caused weird abnormal swelling that seo did not. My opinion, he's put on quite a bit of mass on top of spot injections and maybe seo. Idk could be something else but doesn't seem like it to me.

Just my 2 cent worth.

1. You guys are giving this guy no credit, which coming from a bunch of juiceheads is ironic to me. Seo or not, there is a ton of solid mass there.

2. He doesn't look as surreal in the vids which leads me to believe the pics are altered.

3. Seo doesn't do that. Spot injecting AAS would though. I've experimented with both and spot injecting AAS caused weird abnormal swelling that seo did not. My opinion, he's put on quite a bit of mass on top of spot injections and maybe seo. Idk could be something else but doesn't seem like it to me.

Just my 2 cent worth.
The guy looks great imo,I only thought that if he went over board like Rich Piana he would lose what he has.He's a monster on size,his back that's not seo like Tenny said before he defiantly is putting in the work.I was saying for me not my goal at all,I'm not a bodybuilder or train like one,but I give much respect to those who do.

Just my 2 cent worth.

He looks exactly the same in videos minus oil and a tan.
At least he does to me...

You're right though, and I believe it's because of his mass he looks better than other seo guys.
His lats are insane, if I could use seo for that look I'd be doing it lol.
Unfortunately mct oil causes me massive head aches so can't use sytherol anywhere or any amount. Wish they made an alternative oil

Guys I used 100ml of syntherol in my calves and what I can say after stopping for months, is my calves are a LOT bigger then previously. They are round and I gain a lot with it. I just trained twice a week heavy.

I never continue the log I started because of time missing, I'll try to find some pic before and post after pic if some guys doubt.
I'll dont use SEO in lateral delts however, im too much scared too have bad sagging delts if I stop especially in a spot where I alrady inject my aas.

Anyway, this guy is a fuckin freak and I really cant say what he injects. Im gonna ask to a aesthetic chirurgian I know in brasil if he know what is it.

I went and looked at his instagram...couple thoughts

a) what he looked like in 2015 to what he looks like now....man thats alot of stuff put in his body....arms/shoulders in 2015 were almost half of what they are now

b) I think he is injecting the brachioradialis (top of the forearm) if you look at a video where he is taking shirts out of a package....its pretty telltale
I noticed that right away. Agree completely.

c) in the front relaxed (truly relaxed) he is getting that upside down bowling pin look to his arms that Piana also has....its a really weird look....besides that in the other shots he seems pretty good at SEO

d) I would not put it past him that he just might be injecting the hell out of his outer lats....there are a couple weird pics on there and his back in 2015 to now is again night and day. Ruhl used to do the same thing with the back
Again, agree completely. One telltale sign that he is injecting his lats is that some of his other back muscles, such as his rhomboids, are virtually the same size as they were in 2014, while his lats are twice as thick and round. In order to achieve that kind of all-around lat growth, there needs to be a LOT of heavy-ass rowing involved, and as a result we are not going to see the kind of uneven development displayed here. His ENTIRE upper-back, from shoulder blade to shoulder blade, would have come up along with his lats, especially considering that his back was fairly evenly developed in 2014. No one's lats are suddenly going to double in size while other areas of the back stay the same or close to it.

e) 2014 vs 2017

Sorry if anyone takes offense to the following, but his left arm (our left) looks horrible in the FDB pose Dante posted...and both arms look horrible in the RDB pose.

Bodybuilders these days are becoming significantly desensitized to the fake-SEO look. Just 10-15 years ago almost NO ONE on this forum would have said that his arms (particularly in the FDB pose Dante posted) looked "good", nor would they want to have arms that looked like that. Why? Because they LOOK FAKE! Back then, having arms that LOOKED like they were full of oil and completely misshapen used to be considered a NEGATIVE trait, but now we actually have guys who think it looks good and WANT to emulate it!

10-15 years ago no self-respecting bodybuilder would have strove for that look...because it would have been heavily penalized onstage and ridiculed by other bodybuilders. People actually wanted to look like their muscles were built out of muscle fiber, not oil! If SEOs were used it was usually done quietly for the express purpose of improving the physique by bringing up weak bodyparts, adding roundness to areas that lacked it, etc (the bodybuilders who did strive for the fake, inflated look were heavily ridiculed). The goal certainly wasn't to have fake, unnatural looking arms...and when I say "unnatural" I am not referring to the "size" of one's arms, but to their "appearance". Ronnie Coleman had contest ready 23 inch arms when at his largest and they looked bad-ass, but they sure as hell didn't look like the soft, detailless, misshapen sacks of shit we see on this guy.

Maybe I am being a bit hard on the guy, but to be honest I am not really attacking him as much as I am this newly emerging mentality, in which bodybuilders today actually ASPIRE to this kind of distorted look.

Don't guys realize that this goes against almost everything that bodybuilding is supposed to stand for? While raw size has always been very important, at no point in our sport's past was it EVER considered OK to sacrifice muscle shape, balance, symmetry, hardness, separation, and overall detail purely for distorted, unnatural looking size.

This look, where bodybuilders appear to have been hooked up to a tire pump, is threatening the very foundation of the sport...and to see younger bodybuilders support it...well...it saddens me. What a difference in perspective the last 10-15 years has brought. I never thought I would say this because my heart has always been (and is) with bodybuilding, but I now think I understand why so many guys forego open bodybuilding competition in favor of other divisions...because such a large contingent of today's bodybuilders are no longer striving after the ideals that bodybuilding was originally based on. We never had a lot of respect from outsiders, but you know something is wrong when those from WITHIN the sport are expressing the same sentiment as the general public. Not good.

For the record, the guy we have been talking about here looked way better in 2014, even with significantly less size...in my opinion. If he would have stayed the course from 2014 until now, he may not have been as large as he is now, but he would have looked way better and he definitely would have been a better bodybuilder.

Last edited:
that doesn't look good to me at all at this point... looks like if he would have stopped about half way to where he's at now he would have been 20x better .... does make me want to shoot these bitch ass calves of mine tho i have to admit lmao :eek:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131