mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

When to add in 2nd daily cardio session?

Not much to contribute, but I wish there were more threads like this where experienced members shared their strategies. Nice post OP

I have to say removing that 730pm shake has knocked me on my ass. It used to really get me through the night and kept me sane for the next morning fasted cardio. It wasn't even a lot of cals. Just 2 scoops of whey in a tiny bit of water. Tiny amount of almond butter to slow it down and that's it. I made it a thick sludge type consistency.

On the other hand it has really kicked started my fat loss progress.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

I have to say removing that 730pm shake has knocked me on my ass. It used to really get me through the night and kept me sane for the next morning fasted cardio. It wasn't even a lot of cals. Just 2 scoops of whey in a tiny bit of water. Tiny amount of almond butter to slow it down and that's it. I made it a thick sludge type consistency.

Is Removing a Casin shake or some slow digesting protein (cottage cheese) a good idea to do before bed even while going to a deficit?

Is Removing a Casin shake or some slow digesting protein (cottage cheese) a good idea to do before bed even while going to a deficit?

Eh not sure. I may drink some EAA'S instead.

Only 2 cardio sessions? last prep I was at 3x 30-45 minute sessions at 4 weeks out! But I am naturally a fat fuck, and refused to drop my cals under 2000.

Yes,it's crazy how sometimes the smallest of cutbacks can male shit so much harder. Also amazing that such tiny cutbacks get things moving again

I'm pretty sure I read this that John Meadows wrote somewhere. Could be wrong though, I read a ton of stuff :D
Anyhow I thought he said removing carbs from your breakfast increases fat burning threw out the day. Anyone else read or try it? Might be something to look into

I'm pretty sure I read this that John Meadows wrote somewhere. Could be wrong though, I read a ton of stuff :D
Anyhow I thought he said removing carbs from your breakfast increases fat burning threw out the day. Anyone else read or try it? Might be something to look into

Yes I do that. Eggs and turkey bacon and cheese every morning.

When you drop the carbs from breakfast do you add protein in to compensate for the calories lost or just stay eating less calories?

I think it's more that when you wake up your in a nice fat burning zone and the gh your body made in the night and low insulin levels mean there's a lot of ffa floating about ready to be burned off. Eating carbs will cause insulin release and put them back to fat stores. I used to do this but dragged ass at work until I had carbs on first break so just eat carbs first thing now. Exept training days. I like carbles training.

I think it's more that when you wake up your in a nice fat burning zone and the gh your body made in the night and low insulin levels mean there's a lot of ffa floating about ready to be burned off. Eating carbs will cause insulin release and put them back to fat stores. I used to do this but dragged ass at work until I had carbs on first break so just eat carbs first thing now. Exept training days. I like carbles training.

Good explanation thanks. I'd be the same way without carbs in the morning. The way my meals are laid out it be my third meal of the day before I ate any carbs

carbs?

breakfast?

two things I do not do early in the day! lol

carbs?

breakfast?

two things I do not do early in the day! lol

Im straight on the carbs am, first thing i think about when I wake up is food. Think I just like eating too much

When you drop the carbs from breakfast do you add protein in to compensate for the calories lost or just stay eating less calories?

I add more protein then eventually drop down the cals.

Im straight on the carbs am, first thing i think about when I wake up is food. Think I just like eating too much

I don't think food ever leaves my head... lol

in the morning though I usually do not eat for a while unless I do cardio first which really is most days, leg days I don't.

leg day or being lazy I usually wait an hr or two, have coffee stuff like that.

if you eat right before sleeping I find it gives you more of a hungry feeling when you wake up but isn't so much hunger as insulin response.
( fake hunger )

I don't think food ever leaves my head... lol

in the morning though I usually do not eat for a while unless I do cardio first which really is most days, leg days I don't.

leg day or being lazy I usually wait an hr or two, have coffee stuff like that.

if you eat right before sleeping I find it gives you more of a hungry feeling when you wake up but isn't so much hunger as insulin response.
( fake hunger )

You know, years back I used to fast 24 hours twice a week. I wouldn't eat for about 8 hours pre bed and was never hungry when I woke up, couldn't even face food. Was the easiest diet I ever did and got me ripped but beach body not bodybuilder body. Tbh im not too hungry when I wake up these days, just really look forward to eating. I always eat imediatly before bed, just chicken, rice,fruit and a little coconut oil and sleep much better. About 80 -100g carbs my sweet spot pre bed for sleep. Your fought zloty the fake hunger as sometimes ill have a point of water first and it disappears. I still eat though lol

One of the few things that always runs around in my mind besides family and work is food. I don't think 20 minutes goes by that I'm not thinking about food. Whether it's what I'm going to buy or if will finish with my clients in time to eat on time or just thinking about food. It's crazy.

its all in the kitchen bro!

I'm not gifted as well. I always do 2 a day cardio sessions when coming into a comp. Post workout fasted in the AM for an hour and then again in the afternoon also on empty stomach. Most my stuff is long and not a lot of HIT cardio as I usually don't have the energy for it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dren46
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131