advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Where you started VS where you are (pics)

• Thread starter Deleted member 226465
  • Start date
I think your physique is absolutely insane and one day I'd love to have your level of development, truly incredible.
I appreciate that man, really. Like others said, getting on stage might be the kick in the ass you need. I know it definitely accelerated my rate of progress along with hiring a coach.

You’re lean and you look great. Definitely made a lot of progress but no where near stage lean. Not even sloppy stage lean as you put it. You’re beach lean, but so am I. Lots of progress, curious to see where you end up.
Thanks man. I’ll be on the forum for a while.

For a sec i thought your before pic was that pepperoni guy lol

good work
Lol idk if I know the one, but I did look completely different even face wise back then haha. About what you’d expect if you took the me before and made him androgenic af lol

Thank you so much for saying that. I really appreciate it more than you know because I’ve been bodybuilding in a vacuum alone in my basement for most of this lol. So I haven’t been able to get much feedback. I started going to a planet fitness near me though because I needed more effective leg training.

So the backstory: is that I stopped going to medical school in 2014 or so because shortly before that I started a business that began consuming 100-110 hour work weeks. I would work straight through and not eat, that’s how I got so skinny. I was a grow room designer for medical weed growing facilities and a grower and researcher in my own rooms to increase crop yield and decrease production time and inventing new nutrient chemical sources.

I opted to make money instead of continuing to take on more student debt down the road.

Then during the pandemic coincidentally I lost that grow business to my main partner being older and retiring and loosing my connections in the industry and lost all my money I’d invested as a result. So I bought a bunch of weights and moved them into
My grow room so I could still work in there everyday. Only working out instead of actual labor work haha. Then I just became obsessed. The ped / drug/ health end of things was also my way of reconnecting with the medical and research end of what I was doing in school.

Note on why I got so skinny - and medical school I used to race pro level gncc and enduro racing and got into a crash during practice that exploded both my lungs like balloons from the pressure. I actually had natural dmt flash when my blood oxygen dropped to 38% since my entire chest and lungs filled with blood and sounded like the most horrific bong you’d ever imagine every time I tried to breath lol.I was pretty likely to die but was saved with a 13 day medical coma and an open thoracotomy surgery that sawed through my entire lat and back muscles to fix my lungs. So I developed a huge opiate prescription and tolerance and would blow most of my profit ( other than reinvesting in business, on dope) so I’d just work like 100 hour weeks + 365 for about a decade almost and not eat. Being on opiates and taking Adderall made me look like the junkie methhead lol. I’ve been off of opiates since July 30th 2015 but I kept working and not eating and never regained the weight back.
fuckin hell, lot going on there

glad to see you made it out if that shit to what appears to be a healthy next chapter

Thank you so much for saying that. I really appreciate it more than you know because I’ve been bodybuilding in a vacuum alone in my basement for most of this lol. So I haven’t been able to get much feedback. I started going to a planet fitness near me though because I needed more effective leg training.

So the backstory: is that I stopped going to medical school in 2014 or so because shortly before that I started a business that began consuming 100-110 hour work weeks. I would work straight through and not eat, that’s how I got so skinny. I was a grow room designer for medical weed growing facilities and a grower and researcher in my own rooms to increase crop yield and decrease production time and inventing new nutrient chemical sources.

I opted to make money instead of continuing to take on more student debt down the road.

Then during the pandemic coincidentally I lost that grow business to my main partner being older and retiring and loosing my connections in the industry and lost all my money I’d invested as a result. So I bought a bunch of weights and moved them into
My grow room so I could still work in there everyday. Only working out instead of actual labor work haha. Then I just became obsessed. The ped / drug/ health end of things was also my way of reconnecting with the medical and research end of what I was doing in school.

Note on why I got so skinny - and medical school I used to race pro level gncc and enduro racing and got into a crash during practice that exploded both my lungs like balloons from the pressure. I actually had natural dmt flash when my blood oxygen dropped to 38% since my entire chest and lungs filled with blood and sounded like the most horrific bong you’d ever imagine every time I tried to breath lol.I was pretty likely to die but was saved with a 13 day medical coma and an open thoracotomy surgery that sawed through my entire lat and back muscles to fix my lungs. So I developed a huge opiate prescription and tolerance and would blow most of my profit ( other than reinvesting in business, on dope) so I’d just work like 100 hour weeks + 365 for about a decade almost and not eat. Being on opiates and taking Adderall made me look like the junkie methhead lol. I’ve been off of opiates since July 30th 2015 but I kept working and not eating and never regained the weight back.
One heck of a story. Congratulations on kicking the pills and staying clean. Bodybuilding like staying clean is one day at a time. I know many guys who use bodybuilding as their outlet- much healthier and teaches you discipline.

Excited to follow your progress. Many great bodybuilders started off with weights in their room.

Consider aiming for a show- we need more people competing.

Great transition. No steroids? U have added some serious muscle. How far apart are those pics?
Judging his physique, those look like TRADEMARK saucy Turkesterone delts and traps… so for sure this guy isn’t natural.

One heck of a story. Congratulations on kicking the pills and staying clean. Bodybuilding like staying clean is one day at a time. I know many guys who use bodybuilding as their outlet- much healthier and teaches you discipline.

Excited to follow your progress. Many great bodybuilders started off with weights in their room.

Consider aiming for a show- we need more people competing.
Thanks man. I will probably compete eventually. I mean it because I do love the cutting and prep end too. I’d just like to be like 215ish on stage to have that look that i consider to starting to be like “big”. As shallow as that is, I know. But as of right now, my obsession is just with doing everything is takes to build size.

I believe I can get there by next year given the rate I’m still progressing

I have a picture from the first time I dieted in 2010 and came in at 166lbs. and about 10% body fat. Going to dig through the old hard drives tonight / tomorrow for it.

This is so embarrassing, but fuck it why not. Pulled these from a “photo album book”. LOL

These were from High School when I started picking up weights- it’s cropped out but in the bedroom shot I had an autographed photo from Victor Martinez hanging behind me. LOL I wrestled 119 and 125 freshman and sophomore year. I’ve always had small joints and bone structure hence I compete in classic now.

I posted my gym back shot last week on here- mid prep and sitting around 194 currently. I’ve pushed way further up in weight, but with my structure I just don’t feel good going over low 200’s and no need in classic. Not nearly as huge as some guys on here and never will be. For me it’s just about being the best version of myself and beating the last me that stepped on stage. Enjoy!

Attachments

• IMG_2729.jpeg
    IMG_2729.jpeg
    39.4 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_2728.jpeg
    IMG_2728.jpeg
    85.8 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_2716.jpeg
    IMG_2716.jpeg
    103.6 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_2696.jpeg
    IMG_2696.jpeg
    78.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_2672.jpeg
    IMG_2672.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 66
Thought this may be fun

Pics of your start of this weird and wonderful journey to now

For me honestly I’ve probably only been truly applied 40% of the time between these pics just because “life” I regret not putting in 100% but starting this year I have and I don’t plant to stop

If you never quit then you never lose
Impressive, especially at <50%. Time difference?
Edit: Saw the answer, 14 years but major difference, props.

I’ve gained 88lb of contractile tissue in 1 year 7 months with no muscle memory.

I started lifting for the first time in January 2022 at 128lb. I’ve gained almost 100lb of mostly contractile tissue in less than 2 years with no muscle memory. Im currently 218lb at my heaviest about to start my second cutting phase to get to stage ready condition. I’m 5’10” and just turned 30 in April
Wow. You looked like, reminds me of, Christian Bale in The Mechanic. Big transformation 👍

This is so embarrassing, but fuck it why not. Pulled these from a “photo album book”. LOL
It's not embarrasing - it's inspiring. A lot of guys have come a very long way, I'm sure further than they ever imagined (like myself). Posts like these help new guys stick with it because they see what's possible with years of dedication.

thanks for the inspiration bro, much respect

Speaking of - where the fuck is Pepperoni? Did we run him off for constantly calling him small?
He still gets on here regularly but hasn't posted since December 2022. Many of us tried to help him on the open board and in private messages. He's another one of the hardcore info gatherers here - wants to learn everything but applies nothing.

I remember when @concreteguy made his thread on ANASCI about using Lantus on a keto diet. He made an excellent statement that mirrors how I view this stuff and what I contribute.

Now I know what you guys are going to do. Your reading this and just shaking your heads in dismay. lol You just don't have an open mind and can't except something you don't understand. That's fine with me. You can stand on the side of the road and watch the cars go by all day long. But then there are the guys that get behind the wheel and have a purpose. Those are the guys I'm targeting with this.
- https://www.anasci.org/threads/lantus-keto-protocol.42518/

He still gets on here regularly but hasn't posted since December 2022. Many of us tried to help him on the open board and in private messages. He's another one of the hardcore info gatherers here - wants to learn everything but applies nothing.

I remember when @concreteguy made his thread on ANASCI about using Lantus on a keto diet. He made an excellent statement that mirrors how I view this stuff and what I contribute.

I agree

not shit talking the kid but there’s obviously more going on there than we’re equipped to help him with

I love how we’ve been using the phrase “info gatherer” to describe some members here lately lol.

And yeah we all tried to encourage Pepperoni but he has a serious complex about getting fat while trying to put on size which I understand because I had that fear for yours. But it’s completely in your head nonsense and everyone needs to get over that. If you start lean and tweak your macros properly there should be barely any additional BF gained when trying to grow.

I love how we’ve been using the phrase “info gatherer” to describe some members here lately lol.

And yeah we all tried to encourage Pepperoni but he has a serious complex about getting fat while trying to put on size which I understand because I had that fear for yours. But it’s completely in your head nonsense and everyone needs to get over that. If you start lean and tweak your macros properly there should be barely any additional BF gained when trying to grow.
That phrase just fits so well

”I’m gonna gather up EVERY SCRAP of information, put together a bad ass cycle/diet/training routine when i‘m done so i can make the most of it”

……but they’re never done

try to make the stars align for the perfect scenario and it’ll never happen

at some point just gotta take whatever information you have (on this board thats a TON) and run with it

That phrase just fits so well

”I’m gonna gather up EVERY SCRAP of information, put together a bad ass cycle/diet/training routine when i‘m done so i can make the most of it”

……but they’re never done

try to make the stars align for the perfect scenario and it’ll never happen

at some point just gotta take whatever information you have (on this board thats a TON) and run with it
In many cases it is called ‘analysis paralysis’.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131