advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Where you started VS where you are (pics)

• Thread starter Deleted member 226465
  • Start date
In many cases it is called ‘analysis paralysis’.
Personally i think it goes beyond that. I’d call it that for the guys that are trying to decide between deca and tren, create multiple threads on it, beat it to death and then never end up using either lol

i‘d liken the info gatherer to (if i can be vulgar for a sec), a gentleman (not me of course) perusing a website for adult content. You click on one vid, but further down the page there’s related vids. So you keep clicking and clicking and clicking because there’s so many enticing options and before you know it you’ve gone down a rabbit hole, have 100 tabs open, and an hour has passed with no result. Then you’re so pissed you just wasted an hour you just close all the tabs and angrily go about your day……….or so i would imagine 🤷🏻‍♂️, i have no direct knowledge of this just speculating……

Personally i think it goes beyond that. I’d call it that for the guys that are trying to decide between deca and tren, create multiple threads on it, beat it to death and then never end up using either lol

i‘d liken the info gatherer to (if i can be vulgar for a sec), a gentleman (not me of course) perusing a website for adult content. You click on one vid, but further down the page there’s related vids. So you keep clicking and clicking and clicking because there’s so many enticing options and before you know it you’ve gone down a rabbit hole, have 100 tabs open, and an hour has passed with no result. Then you’re so pissed you just wasted an hour you just close all the tabs and angrily go about your day……….or so i would imagine 🤷🏻‍♂️, i have no direct knowledge of this just speculating……
😉 Been there. Done that. Got the tee shirt.

First one is around 154 lbs and on the right 250ish. Always have struggled brining up my arms but I'll get there.

progress-1.jpg

First one is around 154 lbs and on the right 250ish. Always have struggled brining up my arms but I'll get there.

progress-1.jpg
Damn...
From 154 to 250ish, what's the time span.
From what year to this year?
Awesome progress.

MS

@3BILLS Would have never saw this if I didn’t notice @Parabolic33 posted In here as we talk. He wanted some help , as well upon issues registering. I have gained way more lean tissue and improved conditioning since I’ve last posted… maybe. Not good enough yet, though. but we are working day in and day out grind .

@SouthernMuscle do not believe your post was directed at me specifically. However,
I don’t like the forums to gather information nor over analyze anything. My username stays logged in and I May browse when bored, or suffering insomnia lol. It’s simple - proper diet and training. I’m interested in the chemistry on this but it doesn’t mean I’m going to imitate , or act. Just enjoy researching. Not only through this board .

@slesh @danieltx What’s up? I have done things with my own approach, but always take advice from those more advanced or incorporate when asked.

I’ve stopped posting for this reason. If I have nothing to contribute, why post? You guys are free to pm if you have questions, but my name is only brought up when I’m insulted. I’ve been busy and life has been stressful this last year, so I apologize .

I’ve wanted to post about my new experience running the Phil Hernon full body method, but fear of sounding retarded like I use to when reading old post.

Don’t want to derail the thread anymore and great WORK! To the guys who posted . You all look insane and made incredible changes 🙏

God bless

@3BILLS Would have never saw this if I didn’t notice @Parabolic33 posted In here as we talk. He wanted some help , as well upon issues registering. I have gained way more lean tissue and improved conditioning since I’ve last posted… maybe. Not good enough yet, though. but we are working day in and day out grind .

@SouthernMuscle do not believe your post was directed at me specifically. However,
I don’t like the forums to gather information nor over analyze anything. My username stays logged in and I May browse when bored, or suffering insomnia lol. It’s simple - proper diet and training. I’m interested in the chemistry on this but it doesn’t mean I’m going to imitate , or act. Just enjoy researching. Not only through this board .

@slesh @danieltx What’s up? I have done things with my own approach, but always take advice from those more advanced or incorporate when asked.

I’ve stopped posting for this reason. If I have nothing to contribute, why post? You guys are free to pm if you have questions, but my name is only brought up when I’m insulted. I’ve been busy and life has been stressful this last year, so I apologize .

I’ve wanted to post about my new experience running the Phil Hernon full body method, but fear of sounding retarded like I use to when reading old post.

Don’t want to derail the thread anymore and great WORK! To the guys who posted . You all look insane and made incredible changes 🙏

God bless
There he is! Pepperoni! Lol you’re not being insulted we are just perturbed re: your fear of getting fat especially with how lean you are. You should definitely post about your experience assuming you’re actually growing.

God bless

Lol oh wow! Haha what’s up man. I can’t remember every post I read now, but there was posts I read from people who knew you from posting here, and my perception was that they liked and respected you and talked about how knowledgeable you were.

To anyone else who’s confused while reading this, pepperoni and I are friends and we’ve been talking the last year or so. We met elsewhere online. I just didn’t know his username here since I’m new to the forum myself.

There he is! Pepperoni! Lol you’re not being insulted we are just perturbed re: your fear of getting fat especially with how lean you are. You should definitely post about your experience assuming you’re actually growing.
If he has 'improved conditoning' we're looking at the next Andreas Münzer !

If he has 'improved conditoning' we're looking at the next Andreas Münzer !
I’ve seen his pics, and yes compared to when I first saw his physique around a year ago, he is even more ripped, shrink wrapped looking and just thin skinned as hell.

I didn’t think it was possible actually when i first saw his pics a year ago that he could get any leaner, so when he said he was still going to keep trying to get more shredded I was in shock. But the dude has definitely done it.

While it’s not the route I’ve chosen to go down with bodybuilding. This guy has seemed to carve out a very specific niche when it comes to be as freaky as possible looking.

He’s my friend so I want to support him in the best way possible

I’ve seen his pics, and yes compared to when I first saw his physique around a year ago, he is even more ripped, shrink wrapped looking and just thin skinned as hell.

I didn’t think it was possible actually when i first saw his pics a year ago that he could get any leaner, so when he said he was still going to keep trying to get more shredded I was in shock. But the dude has definitely done it.

While it’s not the route I’ve chosen to go down with bodybuilding. This guy has seemed to carve out a very specific niche when it comes to be as freaky as possible looking.

That's the exact opposite of what we've told him to do and the exact opposite of what needs to do if he wants to build muscle.

I don't want to quit, I'm just a stressed out/anxious person. I just want to be better, these pictures I've posted I'm not proud of etc, I see alot of people happy to post on social media or whatever but that's not how I am. I think I'd feel far worse If I didn't do bodybuilding honestly. But thanks
My only tip would be to just keep doing it for the love. I know that’s why I do it. Everything bodybuilding is like literal crack to me. From actual lifting and designing training just perfectly, thinking about my diet and nutrition, all the way to hardcore research and experimentation.

Like you, I actually don’t even find myself compelled to share very often pictures of myself, because the love and obsession consumes most of my thought process… so taking the actual time to post and show off the result happens much less often, because I’m just so busy doing the actual thing itself. The lifestyle that is.

I suppose one of the differences is that maybe given where I started maybe was scary level skinny, that I mind less posting myself now, because compared to what I was before is so night and day different.

Either way, I think you look friggen sick. But you have to do it for what you love about it.

Wow. You looked like, reminds me of, Christian Bale in The Mechanic. Big transformation 👍
Thank you. Lol I’ve actually had that thought before that it looks like was doing what some of those actors do where they blow up for a role then get emaciated for another. Christian Bale is a good example of that.

God bless
Post in thread 'Where you started VS where you are (pics)'
https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...ted-vs-where-you-are-pics.177439/post-3262885

this was my only post directed at you/ about you

i think you are aware i don’t deal in ambiguity

Yeah he has been advised to bulk and not be scared of gaining some water/fat, if he’s leaner than before that is really insane lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131