advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which coach to hire? (milos, any, farah, dennis)

Matt Porter diets his client on dnp correct? I would personally go with farah

Working with Skip right now and very pleased. I have worked with Shelby before and again very pleased. Matt Porter never returned emails to even say "hi, sry, no time" or whatever.

Lot of good guys mentioned, but I will say Dennis James guys all seem to have a look about them that looks damn good.

Working with Skip right now and very pleased. I have worked with Shelby before and again very pleased. Matt Porter never returned emails to even say "hi, sry, no time" or whatever.

Seems like a big difference in price once they turn pro.

Justin harris is back in the game, have worked with him twice now, results were stellar.....

Shelby for sure, I was extremely happy with him.

He doesn't just give you a diet and training guide he teaches you about what you are doing and helps you understand why you are doing things a certain way.

Just seen you chose someone else, but keep Shelby in mind for the future

Last edited:
Matt Porter diets his client on dnp correct? I would personally go with farah

no...unless they are bent on doing a show in 10 weeks while being 16 weeks out in terms of condition..

iirc, they have to ask him to include it in their program

I'm not taking clients but my suggestion would be Scott Stevenson or Milos.

Keep in mind that ALL coaches only post pictures (including me) of their best people....there are many athletes that don't peak properly so know that not one single coach is infallible, and they all (including me) make mistakes.

JM

no...unless they are bent on doing a show in 10 weeks while being 16 weeks out in terms of condition..

iirc, they have to ask him to include it in their program
Have you ever worked with Matt or talked to him in depth about this?
I have done 3 shows while training under Matt and even after asking him if we could use it since I have an incredible slow metabolism he time and time again told me he wouldn't recommend it.

Please don't spread rumors about a good guy unless you have some kind of basis to what your speaking on.

I have worked with both Shelby and Matt and both are unbelievably good coaches. Both have a great track record also. Most of the mentioned above I am sure are good and have great results, I can only comment on the two I have worked with.

Scott Stevenson...

I worked with Scott and AJ and still talk with both. I would back either one of those guys. I will add this though... Scott is absolutely brilliant, and he knows how to adjust his communication so that you understand some of the scientific minutiae and rationale behind why things are the way they are.

I agree with Stevenson. I have read so much of his stuff and put it to the test with rewarding results I would have no reason to look elsewhere. I'm 51 and have competed off and on since 1986 so I have a strong background......now if I never quite nailed my conditioning or was stagnant in training I would be writing a check tomorrow. I got off cheap with his e book and JM web site articles/interviews.

Hey Stayinfit,

I get in over my head sometimes but do try my best to stay on top of emails and messages -- I feel terrible when I hear stuff like this.

PM me what email you used to contact me.

-Matt

Have you ever worked with Matt or talked to him in depth about this?
I have done 3 shows while training under Matt and even after asking him if we could use it since I have an incredible slow metabolism he time and time again told me he wouldn't recommend it.

Please don't spread rumors about a good guy unless you have some kind of basis to what your speaking on.

if im not mistaken, I can clearly remember him stating that he has (begrudgingly) put his clients on DNP.. IIRC, he mentioned this in the thread where one of the guys he had worked with died as a result of an untreated abscess that went septic. Some dickhead was saying that it was his (Matt's) fault that the guy suffered an untimely demise.

I could be wrong of course, but my memory is very good. He can deny this if he wants, and as far as im concerned, that will settle the matter.

there is a difference between saying "I don't recommend it" and "no". it's not like there is anything wrong with DNP in the first place.. but I digress

I will go with Shelby.

Overall nice guy who pays 100% attention to your progress.

Patient and understands his clients. Not to mentioned extremely knowledgeable.

LOL I have never worked with anyone thats answers emails as fast as shelby Starnes... what the fuck is up with that, like 2 seconds and i have an answer to my email...CRAZY!

im currently working with Layne Norton and im so fucking impressed, i dont even have words for it! sooooooooo simple yet sooooooo effective, Im doing the least amount of cardio that i have ever done in my life and im in the best shape i have ever been in at 11 weeks out....CRAZY!

Shelby was my coach. And once I get back I am wanting to have him back to be by my side.. Although with the ups and downs that have been going on with me.. Yes.. I believe he truly cares, within matter of seconds yes you'll get that moment of fastest replies haha.. I ask all kinds of questions I just calm myself down to just not feel annoying.. But its all a learning process, and that shows regardless he does care.. He is the first person I ran to and accepted me to just be there with helping me, AT SUCH young age I was and currently am.. And that is why I stand by him and say regardless I choose him before any of these top names you are seeing these days.. Once I am back home, I am wanting him to take me back in and start having a game plan of getting back on track 100%! and excited and ready to go!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws