over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why am I freaking out?

You have positive changes and n your life. Its probably the changes and the amount of changes that's stressing you out.. Completely normal

I'm running the following:

Cyp at 400mg pw (5 weeks in)
Tren e at 400mg pw (3 weeks in)
var at 50mg per day (3 weeks also)
GH at 3.3iu 5 days a week since the start
Caber twice a week and stane as needed

Why the fuck am I losing my mind? I had a new chick over and I couldn't sleep so im out right now chain smoking cigarettes sitting in front of a cafe, I haven't bought a pack in months. I already fucken regret it.

I'm buying my parents a house and taking their house so that is on my mind but that isn't necessarily a bad situation, it's a good thing. My sister and I are working on opening a toxicology clinic which is very exciting, it's stressful but definitely not a bad thing either. The last thing is I broke up with my ex recently and I couldn't stop thinking that she was about to come knock on my door. If she did that she would be be one that looks dumb but it would definitely be a problem and stressful to the chick currently in my bed. The odds of it actually happening are low but in mind very possible. I even took a Xanax which I've probably only taken 3 my entire life but it did nothing.

Is this all just the tren messing with me? Before today I felt like a fucking god which I usually feel like on cycle and I'm getting results like I've never seen before. Can anyone relate to this?? Sorry to sound like a bitch I didn't really know where else to turn.....

Id wait till your 5 weeks in to panic....

You sound manic as hell. I do think you have anxiety, but I also think you've got bigger issues going that you're either just now realizing, or just now want to deal with it. Drop the Tren and the EQ for sure. Both can cause severe anxiety especially if you've already got bad anxiety. You need to go see a therapist and possibly a physchologist to get your issues dismissed and go possibly get you on medication. The longer you wait, the worse it's going to get. You say your life is good right now and you're this stressed? Just wait until it gets bad.

Matey it sounds like you need to drop the tren and just take it easy and have some fun. You have a lot of stuff going on in your head and for some adding in tren into the equation leads to increased anxiety etc. It's not just tren but out of your cycle that is what stands out the most. Some guys will post how it is all in your head and it's not the aas etc. The same guys say roid rage doesn't exist and sure it's the person to begin with (I am the first to say you can't blame aas) but aas can have a massive impact on the way you behave and feel. I have mates who can't touch tren. Literally 1 injection in and they feel anxious or some of the more aggressive ones get really bad and end up fighting people. My best friend can't control is temper on tren so he never uses it. Many will say he is just an idiot but no he is an idiot at times but on tren it's much worst and he does stupid things.

Again it sounds like you would be all over the place off hormones but by adding them in it just makes things ever worst. Just go on a basic cycle geared towards well being and try and move on and be happy. No hassle and just be single and have fun and don't get involved in anything too serious for a while. I had some of the best times of my life when I was single with my own apartment. I am totally fine on tren but I have literally had about 20 hours sleep in 1 week so I will be lowering my dose to 30mg ed for July then I am coming off.

One last point for anyone using tren a eod or less and getting side effects... definitely swop over to smaller ed shots... it can make a huge difference.

The chick left and I'm A1 like steak sauce now, it had to have been the thought of my ex rolling up as I still feel guilty as hell about it, like it would be catching me cheating. But also definitely all the changes contribute, but the things is none of them are bad. You're right it's like anxiety about anxiety.

Thanks for the replies everyone, legit or sarcastic they made me feel better. Going on a run I think would be a much better idea than smoking 10 cigs in 30 minutes and popping a Xaner next time, today's workout should be interesting.

I've been to a head doctor before, my ex ex the cheating whore insisted on it after I caught her and it never did anything for me. I would analyze evrything the doc would say and why they were saying it to gauge what reaction I should have and then not have hay reaction because it was artificial, my mind knocked it down every time. Everyone is different I supposed.

This new chick is just arm and dick candy, I have no interest in any long term future with her she's just a sexy broad who makes me smilen in multiple places and fun to be around and watch other guys reactions to her as we walk by.

You guys really wanna see a pic??? Sucks though I would have to black out the face or something so what's the point? I can wait until she starts sending me nudes or sneak a couple....its eventual :D:D

Last edited:
This new chick is just arm and dick candy, I have no interest in any long term future with her she's just a sexy broad who makes me smilen in multiple places and fun to be around and watch other guys reactions to her as we walk by.

You guys really wanna see a pic??? Sucks though I would have to black out the face or something so what's the point? I can wait until she starts sending me nudes or sneak a couple....its eventual :D:D

lmao.

you're a gem bro

lmao.

you're a gem bro

Praise from Caesar....

The whole dedicating my life to a woman and treating her like a goddess only to find out I was a joke to her which she was willing to play for life definitely changed who I am. I don't hate women, men who do are stupid, but I definitely value myself over them and what they can do for me instead of valuating myself in what I can do for them the foolish way I used to. Shit devastated my life on so many different levels and it took a long time but the only thing I give a fuck about now is making up for those lost years. Definitely opened my eyes, there are no unicorns out there just dressed up horses.

I think you're right Elvia, I got the same advice via pm from a member who's opinion I trust as much as yours which is saying a lot. I'm going to come off the tren and just up the test and var a little, time to lean up for vacations anyway.

Not so sure your mental state has much at all to do with your drug regimen. Just sounds like a lot of shit in your life is on your mind. It happens to all of us man, this too will pass.

I bet they're discussing this over on Evo right now.
What do you guys think?

Praise from Caesar....

there are no unicorns out there just dressed up horses.

I object to that. The fact that I am really a unicorn makes it hard to deal with people in real life, so I just talk on the internet. Most unicorns are just hiding behind the keyboard these days.

Anyways some woman just do that stuff, no matter who you are. Some people just get addicted to those subversive maneuvers, the rush of sneakin and cheatin.

Once knew a great girl from a great Christian family; I never would have guessed that she'd tried daddy's dirty popsicle. That kind of stuff starts the sneaky pleasure machinery at a young age before a person develops reason.

...On another note, any takers on some of that French Parabolan?

This ...

Praise from Caesar....

The whole dedicating my life to a woman and treating her like a goddess only to find out I was a joke to her which she was willing to play for life definitely changed who I am. I don't hate women, men who do are stupid, but I definitely value myself over them and what they can do for me instead of valuating myself in what I can do for them the foolish way I used to. Shit devastated my life on so many different levels and it took a long time but the only thing I give a fuck about now is making up for those lost years. Definitely opened my eyes, there are no unicorns out there just dressed up horses.

damn you guys are hilarious!!!! thanks for the laughs..., but seriously this part i can totally relate too,when you are a fool your whole life and women just kinda use you it DOES change your mindset ! I USED to be a fool too, and ever since i changed my mindset to "I dont give a damn, but ill date ya", ive had MUCH better luck with women in general, its weird and selfish i know but, i dont wanna go back to being an ass kisser, its hard to explain but im in control of my emotions and am my own man now, NOT a "yes dear" man anymore !!:headbang:

...hey don't mean to steal your thunder and hijack thread, but guys there are metformin threads that have no members on them at the moment.
Support our brothers that voted to exit EU

...hey don't mean to steal your thunder and hijack thread, but guys there are metformin threads that have no members on them at the moment.
Support our brothers that voted to exit EU

you know, I don't get involved with metformin discussions until we figure out what the hell to do with mTOR.

There was just a briefing on the radio about all life-extension tests that they are doing with dogs by rapamycin.

Dude you just wasted moments of my life reading this gibberish...I ought to ban you forever:rolleyes:

Stop being a pussy...Looks like things are starting to fall into place for you.

They'll be plenty of time and other things in life to stress out over...Save your anxiety for then man.

Dude you just wasted moments of my life reading this gibberish...I ought to ban you forever:rolleyes:

Stop being a pussy...Looks like things are starting to fall into place for you.

They'll be plenty of time and other things in life to stress out over...Save your anxiety for then man.

That's not nice

Is that nice?

Lets fight one on one

That's not nice

Is that nice?

Lets fight one on one

You don't want to like my comments? Common, I'm a magical unicorn!

Besides, I have some Parabolan to help you fight. It's the good stuff! Besides, haven't you heard? If a horse takes enough Finaflix, it will definitely sprout a horn!

Maybe you want to invest in a French Pharma Company, huh? Make good Parabolan?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131